Cleo Laine - Cleo's Choice album FLAC
Features Song Lyrics for Cleo Laine's Cleo's Choice album. I'll Remember April Lyrics. 2. I'm Beginning to See the Light Lyrics. Cleo Laine Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
Cleo Laine . Album: Cleo's Choice. Cleo's Choice Cleo Laine. All about Cleo Laine.
Dame Cleo Laine, Lady Dankworth, DBE (born 28 October 1927) is a jazz singer and an actress, noted for her scat singing and vocal range. Though her natural range is that of a contralto she is able to produce a "G above high C" giving her an overall compass of well over three octaves.
2018 featuring 'The Blues Ain't' & 'World Jazz'. Let The Music Take You. Cleo Laine, John Williams. Cleo Laine, Tubby Hayes. The Nixa Jazz Recordings (1956-1958): Cleo's Choice. Cleo Laine, The David Lindup Orchestra. The April Age. Cleo Laine.
1. (00:04:03) Cleo Laine - Something& Gotta Give. (00:03:51) Cleo Laine - Unforgettable. 3. (00:02:27) Cleo Laine - All of You.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Something's Gotta Give (From The Film "Daddy Long Legs")
Written-By – Mercer*
Written-By – Gordon*
|A3||All Of You (From The Musical Comedey "Silk Stockings")
Written-By – Porter*
|A4||Too Late Now (From The M.G.M. Film "Royal Wedding")
Written-By – Lerner*, Lane*
|A5||I'll Remember April
Written-By – Raye*, Depaul*, Johnson*
|A6||Hand Me Down Love
Written-By – Sigman*, Ellington*
|B1||Teach Me Tonight
Written-By – DePaul*, Cahn*
|B2||Young At Heart
Written-By – Leigh*, Richards*
|B3||He Needs Me (From The Film "Pete Kelly's Blues")
Written-By – Hamilton*
|B4||Summer Is A Coming
Written-By – Wilder*, Barer*
|B5||April In Paris (From The Revue "Walk A Little Faster")
Written-By – E. Y. Harburg*, V. Duke*
|B6||They Were Right
Written-By – Dankworth*
- Bass – Eric Dawson (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B3, B5)
- Clarinet – Roy Willox (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3)
- Conductor [Musical Direction] – David Lindrup (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B4)
- Drums – Kenny Clare (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B3, B5)
- Flute – Johnny Scott* (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B4)
- Harp – Maria Korchinska (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B4)
- Liner Notes – Leonard Feather
- Orchestra – David Lindrup Orchestra (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3)
- Piano – Dave Lee (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B3, B5)
- Reeds [Alto Sax, Clarinet] – Ronnie Ross (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3)
- Reeds [Baritone Sax, Clarinet, Flute] – Alex Leslie (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3)
- Reeds [Tenor Sax, Clarinet, Baritone Clarinet] – Danny Moss (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3)
- Saxophone – John Dankworth (tracks: A5, B5)
- Trombone – Danny Elwood (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3), Garry Brown (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3), Jack Botterall (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3), Laurie Monk (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3), Tony Russell (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3)
- Trumpet – Bob Carson (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3), Colin Wright (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3), Derrick Abbott (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3), Dickie Hawdon (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3), Stan Palmer (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3)
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Kenny Clare (tracks: A5, B5)
- Vocals – Cleo Laine
NotesNumber appears as GNPS-9024 on the sleeve front and edge, but on the GNPS 9024 sleeve back and label.
Electronically rechanneled for Stereo.
Tracks credits are taken from Feather's liner notes.
|MAL 1185||Cleo Laine||Cleo's Choice (LP, Mono)||Marble Arch Records||MAL 1185||UK||1980|
|GNPD-9024||Cleo Laine||Cleo's Choice (CD)||GNP Crescendo||GNPD-9024||Canada||Unknown|
|GNPS 9024||Cleo Laine||Cleo's Choice (LP, Comp)||GNP Crescendo||GNPS 9024||US||1974|
|GGS 1339||Cleo Laine||Cleo's Choice (LP, Mono)||Astor||GGS 1339||Australia||1980|
|QJ-25401||Cleo Laine||Cleo's Choice (LP, Mono)||Quintessence Jazz Series||QJ-25401||Canada||1980|