Pitchshifter - Deviant album FLAC
It was a follow up to the commercially successful album ww. itchshifter. com, but was seen by the record label as a disappointment. Promotional videos by DOSE Productions were made for the tracks "Hidden Agenda" and "Dead Battery". The track "Everything's Fucked" was released for radio play in an altered version "Everything Sucks"
Pitchshifter leader . Clayden has described Deviant as the work of "a live band augmented by sampled elements," and he speaks the truth. On this good to excellent CD, live instruments are the foundation of Pitchshifter's heavy, forceful alternative rock (which is influenced by everything from punk and grunge to metal). But technology and samples are part of the icing on Deviant's cake.
Pre-Production at Pitchshifter Studios/Shabby Road, Nottingham. Recorded at Eldorado Studios, Burbank 1999/2000. Mastered at Oasis Mastering, Studio City 2000. A&R: Paul Morgan @ EMI Music Publishing, NYC. UK Agent: Dave Chumbley @ Primary Talent International, London. US Agent: Marsha Vlasic @ MVO Agency, NYC. Jello Biafra appears courtesy of Alternative Tentacle Records.
Pitchshifter : Deviant,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Data de lançamento Maio 2000. Membros têm este álbum20.
Album (Studio full-length). Track listing (Songs).
This album has an average beat per minute of 135 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 86/176 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 116BPM, ends at BPM (-116), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Pitchshifter.
For all its noble intentions, 'Deviant' is an album that impresses with its sound before its message. Whether or not you agree with the band's outlook of 'enough is enough' (and in this day and age, chances are you will), the unique sound the guys have captured here will get your head nodding and your foot tapping - even if it does nothing for your worldview.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Keep It Clean||3:50|
|4||Forget The Facts||3:16|
|8||As Seen On TV
Vocals [Additional] – Jello Biafra
CGI Artist [3d Animation, Effects] – Julien MorelCGI Artist [3d Design] – Sam HaylesCreative Director [Concept] – J.S. Clayden, Sam HaylesFilm Director – DOSE-Productions*Video Editor – Julien Morel, Sam Hayles
- Recorded At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Copyright (c) – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records
- Artwork [Comic] – The Huja Brothers
- Bass – Mark Clayden
- CGI Artist [Cover Manipulation] – Howard*
- Design – Unknown Graphic Services
- Drums [Additional Live Drums] – John Stanier
- Edited By [Additional] – Steve Duda
- Engineer – Anette Cisneros*, J.S. Clayden, Johnny Carter
- Engineer [Assistant] – Elan Trujillo
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Jim Davies
- Mastered By – Eddie Schreyer*
- Painting [Original] – Gee Vaucher
- Photography By – Dave Willis , Tony Wolliscroft
- Producer, Mixed By – Dave Jerden
- Programmed By [Additional] – Johnny Carter , Steve Duda
- Rhythm Guitar [Live] – Matt Grundy
- Technician [Drums] – The Drum Doctor
- Technician [Guitar] – Bryan 'Dewey' Hall*
- Technician [Studio Assistant] – Chris Jensen, Sarah Debord, Tony Santiago
- Vocals, Programmed By – J.S. Clayden
NotesActual Category: *MCAD 12542
Pre-production at Pitchshifter Studios / Shabby Road, Nottingham 1999. Recorded At Eldorado Studios, Burbank 1999/2000. Mastered at Oasis Mastering, Studio City 2000. Jello Biafra appears courtesy of Alternative Tentacle Records. "Rat Bastard" comic written and drawn by The Huja Brothers.
© 2000 EMI / Blackwood Music Publishing.
℗ & © 2000 MCA Records.
Enhanced feature includes promo video for "Hidden Agenda" in QuickTime .mov format, 30 free samples in .wav format, and links.
BPMs: 1: 116bpm, 2: 112bpm, 3: 108bpm, 4: 86bpm, 5: 88/176bpm, 6: 162bpm, 7: 164bpm, 8: 174bpm, 9: 87bpm, 10: 104bpm, 11: 172bpm, 12: 92bpm.
Note:- Due to a bug at the processing plant a very limited number of the original numbered enhanced pressings contained no enhanced content. The Label offered to replace these with new enahnced copies once the fault was identified and rectified at no cost to the purchaser.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 394692070000
- Matrix / Runout: CPDX-072321 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L323
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5005
|MCAD-12542||Pitchshifter||Deviant (CD, Album, Enh)||MCA Records||MCAD-12542||US||2000|
|088 112 254-2||Pitchshifter||Deviant (CD, Album, Club, Enh)||MCA Records||088 112 254-2||US||2000|
|51055882||Pitchshifter||Deviant (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||MCA Records||51055882||Germany||2000|
|MCAF 25065-2||Pitchshifter||Deviant (CD, Album, Promo, Adv)||MCA Records||MCAF 25065-2||US||2000|
|15317||Pitchshifter||Deviant (CDr, Album, Promo, Cle)||MCA Records||15317||US||Unknown|