Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz - Picture In A Tear album FLAC
- Performer: Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz
- Title: Picture In A Tear
- Genre: World
- Formats: MOD AHX MPC VQF AAC AC3 WMA
- Released: 1996
- Style: Bluegrass
- MP3 album: 1336 mb
- FLAC album: 1447 mb
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 596
Picture In A Tear 02. Molly 03. Santa Cruz Breakdown 04. The Sweetest Rose 05. He Died A Rounder At 21 06. Separate Ways 07. Katy Did 08. Someone's Telling Lies 09. It's Goodbye And So Long To You 10. Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound 11. I Just Don't Know What I'll Do 12. In His Love I'll Abide. -+-+ Download from free file storage. nl/download/Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz - Picture In A Tear (1996).
Artist: Santa Cruz, Wyatt Rice. Album: Picture In A Tear. Picture In A Tear: Best 2 songs. Santa Cruz, Wyatt Rice - It's Goodbye And So Long To You 02:12. Santa Cruz, Wyatt Rice - Santa Cruz Breakdown 02:09. Santa Cruz, Wyatt Rice: best 2 tracks. Santa Cruz - Skydiving Without A Parachute Skydiving Without A Parachute, 2016 04:08. Santa Cruz - Wasted & Wounded Santa Cruz, 2015 03:34. Artist: Santa Cruz Wyatt Rice.
The Wyatt Rice band has since recorded two albums in two different incarnations. The first version of the group was a sextet featuring violinist Rickie Simpkins and mandolinist Ray Legere; they released New Market Gap in 1989. By the mid-'90s, the group had become a quintet, and this lineup released Picture in a Tear in 1996. Stephen Thomas Erlewine. Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz. New Market Gap. FEATURED.
Rice formed his own band Santa Cruz in 1995 and in 1996, released the album Picture in a Tear Rice joined Ronnie Bowman’s band The Committee in 2003 along with Andy Hall (resonator guitar), Jeremy Garrett (fiddle), Jessie Cobb (Mandolin) Mike Anglin (bass) and Garnet Imes Bowman (harmony vocals). In 2016, Rice and Dan Menzone released the Something Out of the Blue album on the Mountain Fever Records as the Wyatt Rice and Dan Menzone Alliance. Other artists involved include Rob Ickes (dobro), Fred Carpenter (fiddle), Adam Steffey (mandolin), and Ron Rice (bass)
Mountain Fever Records is proud to announce the release of brand new music from the Wyatt Rice & Dan Menzone Alliance. He was first spotlighted as an original member of the Tony Rice Unit.
Picture in a Tear – 1996 (Rounder). CDs by Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz. Picture in a Tear (1996). In a year that has seen Bill Monroe and John Duffey, two of bluegrass music's icons, pass away, it's refreshing to hear young bands like Wyatt Rice and Santa Cruz carrying on the art form.
Listen to music from Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz like It's Goodbye And So Long To You. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz. Overview (current section).
In Groups: The Rice Brothers, The Tony Rice Unit, Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz.
|1||Picture In A Tear||2:43|
|3||Santa Cruz Breakdown||2:08|
|4||The Sweetest Rose||2:21|
|5||He Died A Rounder At Twenty-One||2:47|
|8||Someone's Telling Lies||2:36|
|9||It's Goodbye And So Long To You||2:11|
|10||Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound||3:27|
|11||I Just Don't Know What I'll Do||3:25|
|12||In His Love I'll Abide||2:11|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rounder Records Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Rounder Records Corp.
- Pressed By – Disctronics USA – 146944
- Recorded At – Doobie Shea Studios, Ferrum, VA
- Mixed At – Wolf Productions, Inc.
- Edited At – Wolf Productions, Inc.
- Mastered At – Airshow Mastering, Springfield, VA
- Designed At – Abeel Studio
- Band [Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz], Banjo, Harmony Vocals – Elmer C. Burchett Jr.*
- Band [Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz], Bass, Lead Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Timmy Massey
- Band [Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz], Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Wyatt Rice
- Band [Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz], Mandolin, Harmony Vocals – Ricky Riddle
- Band [Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz], Rhythm Guitar, Lead Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Junior Sisk
- Booking – Class Act Entertainment, Mike Drudge
- Design [Album] – David Greenberger
- Design [Logo] – Ann Abeel*, Charity Zerull
- Guest [Special], Backing Vocals – Ronnie Bowman
- Guest [Special], Dobro – Kim Gardner
- Guest [Special], Fiddle – Aubrey Hanie*, Jason Carter , Rickie Simpkins
- Guest [Special], Mandolin – Dan Tyminski
- Liner Notes – Jon Hartley Fox
- Management – Lewie Holsinger, Rhonda Jayne
- Mastered By – Bill Wolf, David Glasser
- Mixed By, Edited By [Digital], Assemblage – Bill Wolf
- Photography By – Irene Young
- Producer – Ronnie Bowman, Wyatt Rice & Santa Cruz
- Recorded By – Scott Bolen, Tim Austin
NotesManufactured in USA
Printed in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 11661-0372-2 9
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L792
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2D1C
- Matrix / Runout: IFPI L792 146944-2XD1-6249-A DISCTRONICS USA ∗ROCD 0372∗
- Label Code: LC 3719