Justin Townes Earle - Midnight At The Movies album FLAC
Midnight at the Movies is the second studio album by Justin Townes Earle, released on March 3, 2009 on Bloodshot Records. All tracks written by Justin Townes Earle except "Can't Hardly Wait" which was written by Paul Westerberg. Justin Townes Earle – lead vocals, acoustic guitar and resonator. Bryn Davies – bass and harmony vocals. Pete Finney – steel guitar and dobro. Josh Hedley – fiddle. Brian Owings – drums.
Even Earle’s unexpected take on the Replacements’ Can’t Hardly Wait sounds as if Paul Westerberg had written it for this very album. But back to the original debate: Is Justin Townes Earle and Midnight at the Movies actually punk rock? Twelve tracks, 32 mins. everyman lyricism and a too-cool attitude? You tell me. Tags. midnight at the movies.
Justin Timberlake CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! TRP2 FM. Natalie Imbruglia Torn.
Midnight At The Movies displays an adeptness and musical sophistication of remarkable, organic breadth and is as lyrically sharp as a lover’s tongue as she is walking out the door
Album · 2009 · 12 Songs. More By Justin Townes Earle. See All. Harlem River Blues. Nothing's Gonna Change the Way You Feel About Me Now. 2012.
But at the same time, much like his 2008 debut The Good Life, Earle's second album works because he seems determined not be his father's son; the tone and the feel of this music owes precious little to the family line, and Earle sounds appreciably more relaxed, confident, and in control here than he did on his fine debut
Justin Townes Earle (born January 4, 1982) is an American singer-songwriter and musician. He is a son of alternative country artist Steve Earle and is named after Townes Van Zandt. Earle grew up in South Nashville, Tennessee, with his mother, Carol Ann Hunter Earle. His father, Steve Earle, gave him his middle name in honor of his own mentor, Townes van Zandt. At the age of two he was left by his father with his mother, but returned to live with his father after Steve got clean in 1994
Midnight at the Movies. by Justin Townes Earle. Record/Vinyl + Digital Album. Includes unlimited streaming of Midnight at the Movies via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 2 days. Purchasable with gift card.
Justin Townes Earle has a whole lot to live up to, and this time it isn’t just his two famous names. In 2008, his first full-length release, The Good Life, was featured on several critics’ year-end lists and cemented Earle’s role as one of Americana’s best up-and-coming young artists. In the face of numerous accolades, it wouldn’t have been surprising had Earle chosen to rest on his laurels for a while. But here he is less than a year later with his sophomore effort, Midnight at the Movies
|1||Midnight At The Movies||3:22|
|2||What I Mean To You||2:57|
|3||They Killed John Henry||2:46|
|6||Can't Hardly Wait||2:48|
|7||Black Eyed Suzy||2:19|
|9||Halfway To Jackson||3:28|
|10||Someday I'll Be Forgiven For This||3:00|
|12||Here We Go Again||4:04|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bloodshot Records
- Copyright (c) – Bloodshot Records
- Recorded At – House Of David
- Mixed At – House Of David
- Mastered At – Yes Master
- Manufactured By – Failsafe Media – E81218-14
- Banjo, Mandolin, Harmonica, Harmony Vocals, Piano, Whistling – Cory Younts
- Bass, Harmony Vocals – Bryn Davies
- Booking – Andrew Colvin
- Drums – Brian Owings*
- Engineer [Assistant Tracking Engineer] – Brenton Stanley
- Fiddle – Josh Hedley*
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Resonator Guitar – Justin Townes Earle
- Leader [Bandleader], Piano, Organ, Organ [Wurlitzer], Vibraphone – Skylar Wilson
- Management – Traci Thomas
- Mastered By – Jim Demain*
- Mixed By – Richard McLaurin
- Producer – RS Field*, Steve Poulton
- Recorded By – Adam Bednarik
- Steel Guitar, Dobro – Pete Finney
- Vibraphone – Steve Poulton
- Written-By – Justin Townes Earle (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 12), Paul Westerberg (tracks: 6)
© ℗ 2009 Bloodshot Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 44302 01602 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 744302016023
- Matrix / Runout: A 9902 C111408D FAILSAFE E81218-14
- Mastering SID Code: L383
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100
|BS 160 LP||Justin Townes Earle||Midnight At The Movies (LP, Album, Ltd)||Bloodshot Records||BS 160 LP||US||2009|
|BS 160||Justin Townes Earle||Midnight At The Movies (CD, Album, Promo, Dig)||Bloodshot Records||BS 160||US||2009|