Icehouse - Big Wheel album FLAC
Big Wheel is a studio album by the Australian rock synthpop band, Icehouse, which was released by dIVA Records – founder Iva Davies' own label – and Massive Records. It was recorded at Davies' home in Whale Beach during 1993 with Davies on vocals, guitar, bass guitar and keyboards, David Chapman on guitar, keyboards and backing vocals, and Paul Wheeler on drums, percussion and backing vocals.
Big Wheel is a studio album by Australian rock synthpop band, Icehouse, which was released by dIVA Records – founder Iva Davies' own label – and Massive Records. Big Wheel peaked at and was their first studio album not to reach the Top Ten on the Australian album charts
Big Wheel was Icehouse's 7th album, released in October 1993.
Alternativ Rock Icehouse. 队列表 Alternativ Rock Icehouse Big Wheel. 3. Goodbye, Valentine.
Full Circle is a 2CD collection of remixed tracks by Australian rock/synthpop band Icehouse released in December 1994 on Massive Records. It also features a variety of musicians including the Bangarra Dance Company, Elcho Island and guitar virtuoso, Buckethead who would later join Guns N' Roses.
Features Song Lyrics for ICEHOUSE's Big Wheel album. ICEHOUSE - Big Wheel Album Lyrics. 2. Sam the Man Lyrics. ICEHOUSE Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
Someone should annoy Davies more often, because the result is the most energizing, electric music of his career. Though lyrically weak, the title song bounces along in jolly mode. Bowie affiliations come again in the form of "Satelite" and "Stolen Guitar. Judas" and "Cadillac" are more stodgy but still rock; the latter is similar to the more recent Suede material
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Big Wheel (7" Version)
Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Simon LeadleyEngineer [Mix Engineered By] – Simon LeadleyMixed By [Mix Assissed By] – David Chapman , David Lord, Iva Davies, Paul WheelerProducer – Iva DaviesRecorded By – Iva Davies
|2||Big Wheel (Bill Laswell Mix)
Bass [Additional] – Bill LaswellEngineer – Oz FritzGuitar [Additional Guitars] – BucketheadProducer, Remix [Mixed By] – Bill Laswell
|3||Big Wheel (General Dynamics Mix)
Guitar [Additional Guitars] – Jon IngoldsbyProducer, Remix [Mixed By] – Cameron Allan, Charles Clouser*, General Dynamics
|4||Big Wheel (The Original Demo)
Engineer – Iva Davies, Simon LeadleyMixed By – Iva DaviesMixed By [Mixed Assisted By] – David Chapman Producer – Iva DaviesProducer [Produced Assisted By] – David Chapman
|5||Turn It Round
Engineer – Iva DaviesMixed By – Iva DaviesProducer – Iva Davies
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – The Massive Recording Co. Pty Ltd
- Distributed By – EMI Records Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Distributed By – The Massive Recording Co. Pty Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Diva Records Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Diva Records Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Songs Australia
- Glass Mastered At – Disctronics
- Backing Vocals – David Chapman , Iva Davies, Paul Wheeler
- Bass Guitar – Iva Davies
- Cover [Cover Artwork] – Patti Gaines
- Design [Cover Concept] – Iva Davies
- Drum Programming [Additional] – David Chapman , Paul Wheeler
- Drums – Paul Wheeler
- Edited By – Simon Leadley
- Guitar – David Chapman , Iva Davies
- Keyboards – David Chapman , Iva Davies
- Lead Vocals – Iva Davies
- Mastered By – Simon Leadley
- Photography By – Tony Mott
- Written-By – David Chapman (tracks: 1 to 4), Iva Davies
NotesPackaged in J-card case with double-sided fold-out inlay.
Tracks 1 to 4 published by EMI Songs Australia/Control.
Track 5 published by EMI Songs Australia.
Track 4 title erroneously given as "Big Wheel (The Original Mix)" on back-flap of inlay (given as listed here inside the inlay and on disc).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 24388 10602 3
- Barcode (String): 724388106023
- Matrix / Runout: ** 88010602 ** #01 MASTERED AT DISCTRONICS
- Barcode (Variation, on German import sticker): 4 006759 779507
- Other (Variation, Distribution Code on German import sticker): PC 250
- Other (Variation, Intercord Record Service (IRS) Catalog# on German import sticker): 977950
|8810604||Icehouse||Big Wheel (Cass, Maxi)||Diva Records , Massive||8810604||Australia||1993|