Hudson Brothers - Totally Out Of Control album FLAC
Album by Hudson Brothers. Long Long Day. Be a Man. Truth of the Matter. Dolly Day. Lover Come Back to Me. Straight up and Tall. If You Really Need Me. Sunday Driver.
The second 1974 release by the Hudson Brothers, the follow-up to the Hollywood Situation project, was produced by Bernie Taupin on Rocket Records and should have been huge. It is frosted with Beatlesque pop beyond Badfinger and beyond the Rutles; this material is so Liverpool that it is a shame it got very little attention.
The Hudson Brothers were an American musical group formed in Portland, Oregon, consisting of brothers Bill Hudson, Brett Hudson and Mark Hudson. They were discovered by a record producer while recording music at a local studio, and offered a recording contract. After releasing several garage rock singles in the late 1960s as The New Yorkers, the group began releasing material under the names Everyday Hudson, and Hudson.
Totally Out of Control. To The Top. Contribute to The Hudson Brothers.
Artist Album Song Title. Totally Out of Control Album Cover Art. The Hudson Brothers.
Hudson Brothers discography. Hudson Brothers discography. Established while the three brothers were still teenagers, the group released a series of 45 RPM singles in the mid and late-1960s under the group name The New Yorkers (based on the Chrysler New Yorker automobile), including a cover of Harry Nilsson's "I Guess the Lord Must Be in New York City" in 1969. In 1970, they released the single "Laugh, Funny Funny" as Everyday Hudson, before releasing their debut album, Hudson, in 1972 through Playboy Records; this album was released under their surname alone . Totally Out of Control. Label: The Rocket Record Company. The Hudson Brothers were an incredibly likable trio, especially when singing some silly 30-second song dressed in identical uniforms of one sort or another. Rod Hull could do more with what was essentially just his right sleeve than anyone in history. The entire supporting cast is also great with everyone contributing something good to the show
Hudson Brothers - Rendezvous (original 45 rpm). on Apr 07, 2012 by MISisback. Hudson Brothers - "Rendezvous" (1975). on Mar 05, 2016 by The Retro Brunch. RENDEZVOUS - The Hudson Brothers (1975). on May 01, 2015 by Bill Presley. The Hudson Brothers Rondevous. on Sep 03, 2007 by kliz9. The Hudson Brothers - Coochie Coochie Coo. on Aug 15, 2008 by K Frank. The Hudson Brothers - Help Wanted ■ 45 RPM 1976 ■ OffTheCharts365. on Sep 26, 2011 by OffTheCharts365. FULL ALBUM: Hudson Brothers - Totally Out of Control (Vinyl, 1974).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Long Long Day
Written-By – Francis Brown
|A2||Be A Man||3:22|
|A3||Truth Of The Matter||2:45|
|A4||Killer On The Road||3:04|
|A6||Lover Come Back To Me
Written-By – Bernie Taupin
|B1||Straight Up And Tall||3:44|
|B2||If You Really Need Me||1:55|
|B4||Isn't It Lovely||2:22|
|B5||La La Layna||2:30|
|B6.a||These Things We Do||1:10|
|B6.c||Out Of The Rainbow||1:48|
|B6.d||Find Me A Woman||1:24|
|B6.e||Little Brown Box||1:18|
|B6.f||One And The Same||0:55|
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – MCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Rocket Record Company Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Strawberry Studios, France
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – Nova Sound Studios, London
- Remixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Published By – Lornhole Music, Inc.
- Published By – Dick James Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The Rocket Record Company Ltd.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Mellotron – Bill Hudson
- Bass, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Brett Hudson
- Coordinator – Steve Brown
- Design – David Larkham, Michael Ross
- Drums, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Electric Piano, Recorder, Mellotron – Mark Hudson
- Engineer [Remix] – John Stronach
- Engineer, Engineer [Remix] – Andy Scott
- Guitar – B. J. Cole*
- Mandolin – Davey Johnstone
- Organ – Francis Monckeman*
- Photography By – Ed Caraeff
- Piano – Jimmy Hall
- Piano, Engineer, Engineer [Remix] – Clive Franks
- Producer – Bernie Taupin
- Written-By – Hudson* (tracks: A1, A6), Bill, Mark And Brett Hudson* (tracks: A2 to A5, B1 to B6)
NotesPortions of this LP remixed at The Record Plant, Los Angeles.
Music publisher: Lornhole Music, Inc. - A1 to A6, B1 to B6
Music publisher: Dick James Music, Inc. / Lornhole Music, Inc.- A6
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): MCA 590
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): MCA 591
- Rights Society: BMI
|MCA 460||Hudson Brothers||Totally Out Of Control (LP, Album)||The Rocket Record Company||MCA 460||US||1974|
|MCA 460||Hudson Brothers||Totally Out Of Control (LP, Album)||The Rocket Record Company||MCA 460||Canada||1974|
|L 35661||Hudson Brothers||Totally Out Of Control (LP, Album)||The Rocket Record Company||L 35661||Australia||1974|