Toshio Mori & Blue Coats - Hot House - Blue Coats Plays Tadd Dameron album FLAC
- Performer: Toshio Mori & Blue Coats
- Title: Hot House - Blue Coats Plays Tadd Dameron
- Genre: Jazz
- Formats: DTS DXD MP1 VOC MIDI MP3 MP4
- Released: 1978
- Style: Big Band
- MP3 album: 1544 mb
- FLAC album: 1789 mb
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 204
Variations: Viewing All Toshio Mori & Blue Coats. Toshio Mori & Blue Coats Orchestra, ブルー・コーツ. Toru Arima & Noche Cubana, Toshio Mori & Blue Coats Orchestra, Hisao Sudou & New Down Beats Orchestra - Let's Dance-6 レッツダンス 6 (CD).
1850 downloads at 15 mb/s. 1915 downloads at 11 mb/s. Baritone Saxophone – Masao Shirako. Bass – Noboyuki Gotoh. Drums – Yoshiyuki Nakamura. Toshio Mori Blue Coats - Swing Up!! Blue Coats Plays Billy Strayhorn. Toshio Mori Blue Coats - Dance Along With Blue Coats.
It was also Dameron's final completed work before his passing three years later. The album has since been reissued many times on Original Jazz Classics, most recently in 2008.
After Navarro died in 1950 at the age of 26, Dameron found another young trumpeter who would become a jazz legend. Dameron was preparing for a recording session and later recalled he had decided to hire a relative unknown, Clifford Brown.
On Bass: Best 2 songs. Hiroshi YOSHINO, Teixeira Renato - Romaria 05:02.
Highlights of the highly recommended (but probably difficult-to-find) set include "Hot House," "The Chase," "Casbah" and "Our Delight. -Scott Yanow, All Music Guide.
Quantity: Get Unlimited Sheet Music. Play more, pay less with PASS. The world's premier online sheet music subscription. Format Digital Sheet Music. Pages 4. Arrangement Piano Solo. Publisher Hal Leonard.
|A2||Just Plain Talkin'||5:49|
|B2||On A Misty Night||4:44|
|B3||If You Could See Me Now||4:42|
- Recorded At – Nippon Columbia Studio
- Made By – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Alto Saxophone – Akitoshi Igarashi, Fumio Hayashi
- Arranged By [All Titles] – Toshihiko Ogawa
- Baritone Saxophone – Masao Shirako
- Bass – Noboyuki Gotoh
- Composed By [All Titles] – Tadd Dameron
- Design – Sign
- Drums – Yoshiyuki Nakamura
- Engineer – Kaoru Ida
- Leader – Toshio Mori
- Liner Notes – Yoshio Maki
- Photography By [Cover] – Tadayuki Naitoh
- Piano – Yoshikazo Kitoh
- Recording Supervisor – Tsutuomu Ueno
- Tenor Saxophone – Kameo Yoshida, Nobuo Tanabe
- Trombone – Masato Matsuguchi, Tomoaki Hashieume, Yoshihiro Minmazawa, Zenji Aoyagi
- Trumpet – Hideo Motoki, Joshio Ohtani, Norihiko Kitazato, Yasutaka Horiuchi
NotesRecorded at Nippon Columbia's 1st studio, Tokyo, July 26, October 3 & 6, 1977.
Re: Cover Design: printed on release only "Sign" (probably ANV for Satoshi Saitoh)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix print label A): YX-7520 A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix print label B): YX-7520 A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A stamped): YX-7520 A - 2 Ⓑ A I 〄
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B stamped): YX-7520 B - 1 Ⓑ A I
- Rights Society: JASRAC