The Residents - Fingerprince album FLAC
Fingerprince is the fourth studio album (released as the third) by the Residents. The album was recorded between 1974–1976 and released in 1977. It was intended to be a three-sided record titled Tourniquet of Roses. Due to expense, the project was abandoned and cut down to a regular two-sided album. The third side was originally released separately in 1979 as Babyfingers.
Fingerprince Tracklist. 1. You Yesyesyes Lyrics. Fingerprince Q&A. Producers The Residents. Writers The Residents. More The Residents albums. Show all albums by The Residents.
Fingerprince (LP, Album, RE). Torso. Fingerprince (2xCD, Album, RE, RM). New Ralph Too, Cherry Red, MVD Audio. UK, Europe & US. 2018. CD 011. The Residents. Fingerprince, Babyfingers (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Mini, RE, RM + Dig).
This transitional album for the group may not be one of their best, but makes up for it in historical importance. The self-created myth has that the album was intended to be the first three-sided release, what probably transpired was that the group had more songs than could be fit on a vinyl LP, so a few years later the remaining tracks were released as the Babyfingers EP (good luck trying to find one). Both EP and LP tracks are on the CD reissue, however.
Fingerprince" is the fourth album by The Residents. It was recorded in 1976-77, and was released in 1977. It was meant to be the first three sided album, but this idea was rejected because of budget issues, and the title of "First 3 sided record" being stolen by Monty Python. So, the additional material was released on an EP titled "Babyfingers". While side A is mostly complete songs, side B is more of The Residents' infamous concept art, known as "Six things to a cycle".
Experimental Rock The Residents. Band Name The Residents. Album Name Fingerprince. 版公司 Ralph America East Side Digital.
Artist: The Residents. Clumsy Climb 18 – Piano Dittie 19 – You Yesyesyes (‘Oh Mummy’ Mix) 20 – Whoopy Snorp 21 – God Song (1982 Rehearsal) 22 – Walter Westinghouse (1982 Rehearsal) 23 – God Song (Studio Rehearsal) 24 – Tourniquet of Roses (Tromso, Inconvenienced, 1986) 25 – Walter Westinghouse (Live 1997) 26 – Once I Went to Barstow (Live 2011) 27 – Melon Collie Lassie (Live 2014) 28 – Fingerprince Concentrate. Previously on NewAlbumReleases. net: April 15, 2019 - The Residents – .
By: The Residents (1977, Electronic). More albums from The Residents: Tweedles! by The Residents. I Murdered Mommy! by The Residents. Whatever Happened To Vileness Fats? by The Residents. 13th Anniversary Show – Live In Japan by The Residents. Title In Limbo by The Residents. Meet The Residents by The Residents. Assorted Secrets by The Residents. God In Three Persons by The Residents. View all albums . Fingerprince. By: The Residents (1977, Electronic).
|A2||Home Age Conversation||2:03|
|A4||March De La Winni||0:58|
|A7||Tourniquet Of Roses||3:15|
|A8||You Yesyesyes Again||2:38|
|B||Six Things To A Cycle||15:09|
- Manufactured By – Cryptic Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cryptic Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Cryptic Corporation
- Published By – Pale Pachyderm Publishing
- Engineered At – El Ralpho Studios
- Engineered At – The Crypt Studios
- Composed By, Arranged By, Engineer – The Residents
- Design [Cover], Layout – Pore No Graphics, The Residents
- Liner Notes – The Cryptic Corporation
- Percussion – D. Jackovich*, T. Logan*
- Photography By [Liner] – Richard McCaffree
- Violin – A. Dekbar
- Vocals – Zeibak
- Vocals, Guitar – Snakefinger
- Vocals, Guitar, Horns, Synthesizer, Keyboards, Percussion – The Residents
Notes"First pressing December 1976 of one-thousand discs" written on the back cover.
- 1st pressing, this one (Ralph Records, 1977): 1000 copies - dark brown/gray cover, strong cardboard sleeve. Original 'RR1276' runout groove etching. Some copies come with a letter-sized 'application form' for the Ralph Records 'Weirdo' mailing list.
- 2nd pressing (Ralph Records, 1977): lighter brown cover, new labels on disc, repressed with 'RR1276 Re77' runout groove etching. Some copies come with a letter-sized 'application form' for the Ralph Records 'Weirdo' mailing list.
- 3rd pressing (Ralph Records, 1979): reissue, artwork repackaged in color on front and back sleeve.
- 4th pressing (Ralph Records, 1988): later reissue, artwork in color, available in black vinyl, and in a limited edition purple vinyl (500 copies).
All titles published by Pale Pachyderm Publishing (BMI)
Engineered at El Ralpho Studios and The Crypt studios
Cover design and layout by the Residents realized at Pore No Graphics
Copyright The Cryptic Corporation 1976
Ralph Records RR1276
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): RR1276A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout): RR1276B
- Rights Society: BMI
|TORSO CD 407||The Residents||Fingerprince (CD, Album, RE)||Torso||TORSO CD 407||Netherlands||1987|
|RR 1276, rr1276||The Residents||Fingerprince (LP, Album, RE)||Ralph Records, Ralph Records||RR 1276, rr1276||US||1979|
|40007||The Residents||Fingerprince (LP, Album, RE)||Torso||40007||Netherlands||1988|
|NRT004||The Residents||Fingerprince (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||New Ralph Too, Cherry Red, MVD Audio||NRT004||UK, Europe & US||2018|
|CD 011||The Residents||Fingerprince / Babyfingers (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Mini, RE, RM + Dig)||Euro Ralph||CD 011||Europe||1995|