Cradle Of Filth - Thornography album FLAC
Cradle of Filth - Thornography (2006). 09. Foetus Of A New Day Kicking. 10. Rise Of The Pentagram. 11. Under Huntress Moon.
Cradle of Filth was formed in Suffolk, England, in 1991. The band's original members consisted of vocalist Dani Filth, guitarist Paul Ryan, keyboardist Ben Ryan (Paul's brother), bassist John Pritchard and drummer Darren Gardner. With this line-up, Cradle of Filth recorded a demo in 1992, titled Invoking the Unclean. Soon after, they recorded their second demo, Orgiastic Pleasures Foul with new guitarist Robin Eaglestone (aka Robin Graves) and new drummer Was Sarginson.
Band Name Cradle Of Filth. Album Name Thornography. Erscheinungsdatum 16 Oktober 2006. Labels Roadrunner Records. Produced by. Musik GenreGothic Black. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen779. 1. Under Pregnant Skies She Comes Alive Like Miss Leviathan.
Cradle of filth for dummies. Cradle of Filth - Thornography. A crisis album of sorts. Utter Shite: A Fan's Opinion.
Cradle of Filth - Evermore Darkly. Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa. Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa (2010). 12. Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder. 01.
Wrong album? Let us know. Expand player Collapse player. THORNOGRAPHY Vinyl Record. Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands. View more - View less -. Cradle Of Filth.
Thornography - First Day Cover (CD, Album, Ltd). RR PROMO 943. Thornography (CDr, Album, Promo). Roadrunner Records, Abracadaver. Europe. Thornography (CD, Album).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|I||Under Pregnant Skies She Comes Alive Like Miss Leviathan
Arranged By [Additional] – Tommy RehnComposed By [Overture], Performer [Overture] – Chris RehnProducer – Chris Rehn, Tommy RehnVocals – Veronica RehnVocals [Support] – Chris Rehn, Hanna Törnqvist, Linnea Kibe, Tommy Rehn, Tony Könberg
|III||Tonight In Flames|
|V||The Byronic Man
Vocals [Guest] – Ville Valo
|VI||I Am The Thorn|
|VII||Cemetery And Sundown|
|VIII||Lovesick For Mina|
|IX||The Foetus Of A New Day Kicking|
|X||Rise Of The Pentagram|
|XI||Under Huntress Moon|
Vocals [Lead Female Vocals] – Dirty Harry Written-By – Gregory*, Maarsh*, Ware*
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Licensed To – Roadrunner Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A662663
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Cradle Of Filth Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sidelake Studios
- Mixed At – Sidelake Studios
- Mixed At – Backstage Studios
- Recorded At – Chapel Studios
- Recorded At – Millbrook Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Backstage Studios
- Produced For – Scrap 60
- A&R – Mike Gitter
- Arranged By [Orchestral Passages], Mixed By [Orchestral Passages] – Daniel Presley
- Artwork [Booklet Artwork] – Samuel Araya
- Bass [Deep Vein Thrombassist] – Dave Pybus
- Booking [At AGI (USA] – Michael Arfin
- Booking [At Helter Skelter] – Paul Bolton
- Calligraphy [Caligraphy] – Monica Valdovinos
- Cello [Deep Dark Cello] – Laura Reid
- Choir – Aric Prentice, Charlie Jenkins, Chris Mitchell , Keith Halliday , Laela Adamson, Moira Johnston, Rachel Line, Ruth Nixon, Sophie Allen, William Harrison
- Design [Design Production] – Kevin Candela
- Drums [Baton Rouge] – Adrian Erlandsson
- Engineer – Dan 'Hot Lips' Turner*
- Guitar [Guitarsenic And Black Lace] – Paul Allender
- Guitar [The Beast With Five Fingers] – Charles 'Molester' Hedger*
- Keyboards – Mark Newby-Robson
- Keyboards [Additional] – Christopher Jon
- Keyboards [Live Fingering Of Keys] – Rosie (Nipps) Smith*
- Legal [Legal Solicitor at NMD] – Tim Northrop
- Lyrics By [Verbal Foul Play] – Dani Filth
- Management [Tyrannagement At InPhase Management] – Fay Woolven
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Andy Sneap
- Music By [All Music Scored By] – Cradle Of Filth (tracks: I - IX, XI, XII)
- Music By [Struct By] – Paul Allender (tracks: X)
- Narrator [Thespian Narrative Legendary Even In Hell] – Doug Bradley
- Other [Thorno Models] – Indira Rose, Thelma Red
- Photography By [Central Band Photography] – Daragh McDonagh
- Producer – Rob Caggiano
- Vocals [The Poison In The Font] – Dani 'Harlot Church' Filth*
- Voice [Diana's Lustrous Voice] – Sarah Jezebel Deva
NotesIssued under license to Roadrunner Records from The All Blacks B.V.
℗ & © 2006 The All Blacks B.V.
Comes with a 20-page booklet.
Track I recorded and mixed at Sidelake Studios, Sundsvall.
Music recorded at Chapel Studios, South Thoresby, Lincolnshire
Dani recorded at Millbrook, New York
Track XII published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Warner Chappell Music Ltd
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16861 81132 7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): manufactured by optimal media production A662663-01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L571
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9726
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): manufactured by optimal media production A662663-01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L572
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9710
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): manufactured by optimal media production A662663-01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi L571
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 9706
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 09231
|RR 8113-2||Cradle Of Filth||Thornography - First Day Cover (CD, Album, Ltd)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8113-2||UK||2006|
|RR PROMO 943||Cradle Of Filth||Thornography (CDr, Album, Promo)||Roadrunner Records, Abracadaver||RR PROMO 943||Europe||2006|
|RRCY-21265||Cradle Of Filth||Thornography (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RRCY-21265||Japan||2006|
|RR 404||Cradle Of Filth||Thornography (CD, Album, O-C)||Random Rocks||RR 404||Argentina||2007|
|M 3631006||Cradle Of Filth||Thornography (Cass, Album)||Roadrunner Records||M 3631006||Indonesia||2007|