Bob Welch - Three Hearts album FLAC
Bob Welch was born into a show business family, and learned to play guitar at an early age. He went over the pond in 1967 to Paris and then moved to England in 1970 and joined the blues-rock band Fleetwood Mac. He did 4 albums with the Mac, for me "Bare Trees" was his best album with the Ma. This CD reissue is welcome not only for it's bonus tracks, but also it's remastered sound, which is a significant improvement over the Demon (UK) disc of a few years back. Though not a chart topper in the traditional Fleetwood Mac sense, "Three Hearts" was still a rock-solid recording, start to finish, and produced two significant hits in "Precious Love" and "Church.
After the platinum success of 1977's French Kiss, Fleetwood Mac alumnus Bob Welch obviously decided there was no need to alter the formula for 1979's Three Hearts. The album was another slick, smartly crafted slice of late-'70s pop/rock, yet it only went gold. Read full description. See details and exclusions. 000842 Bob Welch - Three Hearts CD X 1 new. Brand new: lowest price.
Why is Bob Welch’s Three Hearts album not included on your site. It is one of his most acclaimed albums. Your Bob Welch playlist is lacking without the inclusion of many of the albums songs. Updated on 2018-08-26. The availability of music on this site is up to the artists and their music label. Please check this Support article here for more info.
Online users (0). Other albums. Report illegal content.
KBPS stands for kilobits per second and the number of KBPS represents the audio quality of the MP3s. Here's the range of quality: 128 kbps good, 192 kbps great, 256 kbps awesome and 320 kbps perfect. 2 voted, Please vote. His Fleetwood Mac Years And Beyond, Vol. 2 2006.
Written by Bob Welch.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. This album was released in 1979 year. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album. The album included the following session artists: Arranged By. Gene Page.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||I Saw Her Standing There
Written-By – J. Lennon/McCartney*
|A4||Here Comes The Night||3:03|
|A6||The Ghost Of Flight 401||3:07|
|B3||Come Softly To Me
Written-By – Ellis*, Troxel*, Chistopher*
|B5||Don't Wait Too Long||3:54|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Glenwood Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Cigar Music
- Copyright (c) – Unart Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Gil Music Corp.
- Printed By – 4P Nicolaus GmbH
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Mastered At – Capitol Studios
- Arranged By [Strings] – Gene Page
- Art Direction, Design – Vigon, Nahas, Vigon*
- Bass – Bob Welch
- Crew – Curry Grant , David Trask
- Drums – Alvin Taylor, Mick Fleetwood (tracks: A6)
- Engineer – Richard Dashut (tracks: A6), Warren Dewey (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B6)
- Guitar – Todd Sharp
- Guitar, Bass, Keyboards – Bob Welch
- Keyboards – David Adelstein
- Management – Limited Management
- Mastered By – Ken Perry
- Mastered By [Miscredited] – Ken Perry
- Music By, Lyrics By – Bob Welch (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B2, B4 to B6)
- Percussion – Mick Fleetwood, Steve Foreman*
- Photography By – Neal Preston, Olivier Ferrand, Sam Emerson*
- Producer – John Carter, Richard Dashut (tracks: A6)
- Vocals [Additional] – Christine McVie, Stevie Nicks
NotesDisc comes with black in white printed inner sleeve out of paper fed inside with polyethylene, with a photography on one side and lyrics, credits and a smaller photo on the other side. Catalogue number 1 C 064-85 807 appears on spine and one side of inner sleeve, but on front and back cover with boxed '064-85 807' part of it.
℗ 1979 Capitol Records, Inc.
All selections © 1978 by Glenwood Music Corporation and Cigar Music/ASCAP
A3: © 1963 by Gil Music Corp./BMI
A5: © 1976, 1978 by Glenwood Music Corporation and Cigar Music/ASCAP,
B3: © 1958, 1959 by Unart Music Corporation/BMI
Mick Fleetwood, Christine McVie & Stevie Nicks, Appear through courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Audio cassette catalogue number on back cover: 1 C 264-85 807.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 1): 85 807 A– 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side 2): 85 807 B– 1
- Label Code: LC 0148
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|SO-11907||Bob Welch||Three Hearts (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||SO-11907||US||1979|
|ST-11907||Bob Welch||Three Hearts (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST-11907||Australia||1979|
|SO-511907||Bob Welch||Three Hearts (LP, Album, Club)||Capitol Records||SO-511907||Canada||1979|
|4XO 11907||Bob Welch||Three Hearts (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||4XO 11907||US||1979|
|R-134248||Bob Welch||Three Hearts (LP)||Capitol Records||R-134248||US||Unknown|