Tommy Steele - Half A Sixpence album FLAC
Half A Sixpence (Original London Cast) (LP, Album). That's Entertainment Records. Tommy Steele In Half A Sixpence (CD).
Tommy Steele, Polly James. A4. –Tommy Steele, Eleonore Treiber And The Men. Soloist, Banjo – Tommy Steele. Half A Sixpence - The Original Broadway Cast Recording (LP, Album).
Album · 1968 · 13 Songs. Half a Sixpence (Reprise), Flash Bang Wallop (Reprise). Tommy Steele & Original Soundtrack Recording.
All in the Cause of Economy, 04:03. Half a Sixpence, 05:19. Money to Burn, 07:03. A Proper Gentleman, 01:31. I Know What I Am, 02:18. This Is My World, 02:11. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
2. Mr. Shalford's Drapery Emporium. 3. All in the Cause of Economy. 5. We Don't Like Not to Be Engaged. 6. If You Dress Like Mr. Pearce. 9. The Oak and the Ash. Tommy Steele. Beverley Cross Narrates "Half a Sixpence".
Views: 1. Tommy Steele - Half a Sixpence 04:00. The Tommy Steele Story, Tommy Steele Stage Show - Tommy Steele. Britain's First Rock and Roll Star, 1956 - 1959 - Tommy Steele. Tommy Steele - 1956-1963 Part: 2 - Tommy Steele. Cool Britannia, British Pop Icons - Tommy Steele - Tommy Steele. The Great Entertainer Vol. 1 - Tommy Steele.
Tommy Steele - Half A Sixpence (Original Soundtrack Recording), Charles Schneer, George Sidney, Julia Foster, Cyril Ritchard, Irwin Kostal, 1965 RCA Stereo LSO-1146 Half a Sixpence has a charming, tuneful score that relies heavily on the appeal of the show's star. Okay, I thought I didn't like Tommy Steele until I heard how wonderful he is on this cast album. The score is a delight in its tribute to old English music hall oom pah pah! It's got such energy and melodies that dance and strut and swirl.
Album: Half A Sixpence. Download Original Cast Of Half A Sixpence, Tommy Steele - Half A Sixpence: Money To Burn (feat. A Lovely Night Cinderella, 2011 03:33. Betty Marsden, Jimmy Edwards, Kenneth Williams, Tommy Steele, Yana - Finale Cinderella - Original London Cast, 2010 01:21. Artist: Tommy Steele Original Cast Of Half A Sixpence.
Album: Half A Sixpence (1963). Get the Sheet Music License This Song. Half A Sixpence is a musical based on Arthur's fortunes; composed in its entirety by David Heneker, it contains fifteen songs, most of them forgettable. First performed at the Cambridge Theatre, London, on March 21, 1963, the show was transferred to Broadway, and also made into a film, which was released in 1967.
|A2||All In The Cause Of Economy|
|A3||Half A Sixpence|
|A4||Money To Burn|
|A5||The Oak And The Ash|
|A6||She's Too Far Above Me|
|A7||I'm Not Talking To You|
|A8||If The Rain's Got To Fall|
|B1||The Old Military Canal|
|B2||The One That's Runs Away|
|B4||Flash, Bang Wallop!|
|B5||I Know What I Am|
|B6||I'll Build A Palace|
|B7||I Only Want A Little House|
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Directed By – John Dexter
- Directed By [Musical Director] – Kenneth Alwyn
- Engineer – Arthur Lilley
- Liner Notes – Beverley Cross
- Music By, Lyrics By – David Heneker
- Presenter – Harold Fielding
- Producer – Hugh Mendl
- Vocals – Anna Barry, Anne Briley, Anthony Valentine, Arthur Blake, Arthur Brough, Brian Beaton, Charles Workman, Cheryl Kennedy, Collin Farrell, David Wheldon, Diana Landor, Henrietta Holmes, Ian White, Irene Byatt, James Grout, Jeff Hall, Jessica James, John Bull , Marie Betts, Marti Webb, Roy Sone, Sheila Reid, Susan Dawn, Tommy Steele
NotesFirst cat.nr. on cover, second on label.
Cover laminated on front only.
Blue/silver ''unboxed'' labels.
Similar to this version but has the "Made in England" text at 6 O'Clock on the labels and has tax codes printed at 9 O' Clock on both sides.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 label): N ZAL.5843
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 label): N ZAL.5844
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout (stamped)): ZAL-5843-1E
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout (stamped)): ZAL-5843-1E
- Other ((Tax Code) Side 1 Label): M/T
- Other ((Tax Code) Side 2 Label): K/T
|TER 1041||Tommy Steele||Half A Sixpence (Original London Cast) (LP, Album)||That's Entertainment Records||TER 1041||Spain||1983|
|820 589-2||Harold Fielding||Tommy Steele In Half A Sixpence (CD)||Deram||820 589-2||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|TER 1041||Tommy Steele||Half A Sixpence (Original London Cast) (LP, Album)||That's Entertainment Records||TER 1041||UK||1983|
|SKL 4521, SKL.4521||Tommy Steele||Half A Sixpence (LP, Album)||Decca, Decca||SKL 4521, SKL.4521||UK||1963|
|SKL 4521, SKL.4521||Tommy Steele||Half A Sixpence (LP, Album, TP)||Decca, Decca||SKL 4521, SKL.4521||UK||1963|