Benatar - Live From Earth album FLAC
This album contains music from the 1982-1983 Tour that took place across America and Europe. Some releases with pink sticker on front "including Hit-Single "Love Is A Battlefield" European Tour '83".
One of Pat Benatar's most famed attributes is that she performs extremely well to an audience, and no album solidifies this more than Live From Earth, with tracks taken from her 1982-1983 American and European tour at the height of Benatar's career. Not only does Benatar sound amazingly intense and vibrant, but the choice of songs for the album couldn't have been better.
Live from Earth is the first live album by American rock singer Pat Benatar, and was released in October 15, 1983. The album was recorded during Benatar's sold out 'Get Nervous' world tour in late 1982 and early 1983. It also contains two studio tracks, "Love Is a Battlefield" and "Lipstick Lies", which were produced by Neil Giraldo and Peter Coleman. The album peaked at No. 13 on the Billboard 200 albums chart and sold more than a million copies
Live From Earth (Live). Pat Benatar 01-01-1983. Toplam süre:43 min. 01. Fire And Ice (Live). Live From Earth (Live). 02. Looking For A Stranger (Live). 03. I Want Out (Live). 04. We Live For Love (Live). Besteciler: Neil Geraldo. 05. Hell Is For Children (Live). Besteciler: Pat Benatar - Neil Geraldo - Roger Capps. 06. Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Live).
A live album, Live from Earth, which was recorded during Benatar's sold-out 'Get Nervous' world tour of America and Europe in 1982 and 1983, contained two studio tracks, "Love Is a Battlefield" and "Lipstick Lies". The album peaked at US and became her fifth consecutive RIAA and CRIA platinum winner 1984–1986: Tropico, Seven the Hard Way. In August 1984, Benatar released her fifth studio album, Tropico (US AUS UK The single "We Belong", released in October 1984,.
Lyrics to the album Live from Earth by Pat Benatar. Tags on Live from Earth. Popularity Live from Earth.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Fire And Ice
Written By – Kelly-Sheets-BenatarWritten-By – Benatar*, Sheets*, Kelly*
|A2||Looking For A Stranger
Written By – Golde-McIanWritten-By – Golde*, McIan*
|A3||I Want Out
Written By – Geraldo-SteinbergWritten-By – Steinberg*, Geraldo*
|A4||We Live For Love
Written-By – Geraldo*
|A5||Hell Is For Children
Written By – Geraldo-Benatar-CappsWritten-By – Geraldo*, Benatar*, Capps*
|B1||Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Written-By – E. Schwartz*
|B2||Promises In The Dark
Written By – Geraldo-BenatarWritten-By – Geraldo*, Benatar*
Written By – G. Gill-C. WadeWritten-By – C. Wade*, G. Gill*
|B4||Love Is A Battlefield
Producer [Studio], Mixed By [Studio] – Neil Geraldo*, Peter ColemanWritten By – M. Chapman-H. KnightWritten-By – H. Knight*, M. Chapman*
Producer [Studio], Mixed By [Studio] – Neil Geraldo*, Peter ColemanWritten By – Geraldo-Giraldo-GrombacherWritten-By – Grombacher*, Geraldo*, Giraldo*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records
- Recorded At – MCA Whitney Recording Studios
- Mixed At – MCA Whitney Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Recorded At – Le Mobile
- Bass – Roger Capps
- Crew [Bass Road Crew] – Don Dodge
- Crew [Carpenters] – Frank Masi, Michael Proudholm
- Crew [Drums Road Crew] – Jeff Chonis
- Crew [Guitars Road Crew] – Bob Hughes, Kevin Allison
- Crew [House Mixer] – Rick Hart
- Crew [Keyboards Road Crew] – Joe Wirsing
- Crew [Rigger] – John Saner
- Crew [Security] – Bob Wein
- Crew [Sound] – Albert Lecesse, Bob Hucaba*, Colin Bevridge, Mario Lecesse, Thomas Holmes
- Crew [Tour Bus Driver] – Michael "Suds" Perry, Sherry Sizemore, Tony Sizemore
- Crew [Tour Manager] – Chris Pollan
- Crew [Truck Driver] – Jimmy Mahalek, Juan Iniquez
- Crew [Trucking] – Joe DeAnda*
- Drums – Myron Grombacher
- Engineer [Europe] – Guy Charbonneau
- Engineer [Le Mobile Assistant] – Cliff Bonnell
- Engineer [Le Mobile] – Guy Charbonneau
- Engineer [Mobile One] – Andy Rose, Bobby Ainsworth*, Tim Wybrow
- Engineer [Studio Assistant] – Dave "Zulu" Hernandez*
- Guitar – Neil Geraldo*
- Keyboards – Charlie Giordano
- Lighting – Bruce Spillman, Dan Lemisch, Hank Zapisek, Obie's Lighting Productions
- Lighting [Lights] – R.D.E. Lighting, Richard Dale
- Lighting Director – Tom Beck
- Management – Richard Fields, Rick Newman, Rising Star Enterprises
- Management [Tour Accountant] – Steve Kollins
- Mastered By [Studio] – Steve Hall
- Mixed By [Le Mobile] – Guy Charbonneau, Neil Geraldo*
- Other [Merchandising] – Winterland Productions
- Other [Tour Buses] – Florida Coaches
- Other [Travel] – Diane Zardizi, Travel Development, Inc.
- Other [Trucking] – Rebanda Trucking
- Other [Wardrobe] – Dougal Caron
- Producer [Live] – Neil Geraldo*
- Production Manager – Peyton Wilson
- Recorded By [Europe] – Mobile One
- Recorded By [Live] – Artisan Recorders*, Le Mobile, Mobile One
- Set Designer, Lighting Director [Lighting Design] – Steve Bickford
- Sound Designer [Sound] – Audio Analysts , Clare Brothers Audio, Jim Devinney
- Stage Manager – Michael Caron
NotesA3 and A4 are written as "Medley: I Want Out / We Live For Love" on the back cover, and split into separate tracks on the labels.
℗ 1983 Chrysalis Records.
© 1983 Chrysalis Records.
Includes live tracks recorded while on tour and a few studio tracks.
"This album contains music from the 1982-1983 tour that took place across America and Europe."
Tracks B4 and B5 recorded and mixed at MCA/Whitney Studios.
Track B1 recorded in Le Mobile.
Sound credit written as: Clare Brothers Audio/Jim Devinney.
Lights credit written as: R.D.E. Lighting/Richard Dale.
Management credit written as: Rising Star Enterprises/Rick Newman & Richard Fields.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9463-21444-4 7
- Rights Society (A1 to A5, B2, B4, B5): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A2, B1, B3, B4): BMI
|CHS-41444, CHS 41444||Benatar*||Live From Earth (LP, Album)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||CHS-41444, CHS 41444||Canada||1983|
|VK-41444||Benatar*||Live From Earth (CD, Album, Club)||Chrysalis||VK-41444||US||1983|
|FVT 41444||Pat Benatar||Live From Earth (Cass, Album, Comp, Club)||Chrysalis||FVT 41444||US||1983|
|WWS-81630||Pat Benatar||Live From Earth (LP, Album, Promo)||Chrysalis||WWS-81630||Japan||1983|
|F2 21444||Benatar*||Live From Earth (CD, Album)||Chrysalis||F2 21444||US||Unknown|