Sonic Youth - Made In USA album FLAC
Made in USA is an album by Sonic Youth, containing music the band scored for the 1987 film of the same name. The band recorded this material in 1986, shortly after the completion of their album EVOL, but the album was not released until 1995. A soundtrack for the film was also released in 1987, but unlike this release, did not contain any of the original score the band created for the film. Mackin' for Doober" – 0:51. Full Chrome Logic" – 0:59. Cork Mountain Incident" – 0:49.
Made In USA (Music From The Original 1986 Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album, RM). Rhino Records (2). 8122-71591-2.
Experimental Rock Sonic Youth. 队列表 Experimental Rock Sonic Youth Made in USA. 歌词. 添加评阅. Band Name Sonic Youth. Album Name Made in USA. Type Album.
The discography of American rock band Sonic Youth comprises 15 studio albums, seven extended plays, three compilation albums, seven video releases, 21 singles, 46 music videos, nine releases in the Sonic Youth Recordings series, eight official bootlegs, and contributions to 16 soundtracks and other compilations. In 1981, Sonic Youth signed with Neutral Records, and released its eponymous debut EP Sonic Youth the next year. The band's first full-length album was Confusion is Sex, released in 1983.
Made in USA is an album by Sonic Youth, containing music the band scored for the 1987 film of the same name. 1995 soundtrack album by Sonic Youth. Made in USA. Soundtrack album by. Sonic Youth.
Sonic Youth - Starpower (Cassette, USA & Canada, 1988) For Sale.
10 tracks · 1 January 2004. 13 tracks · 14 March 1981. Play album. 23 tracks · February 1995.
The Whitey Album (as Ciccone Youth) (1989) 320kbps.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Mackin' For Doober||0:51|
|A2||Full Chrome Logic||1:00|
|A4||Cork Mountain Incident||0:49|
|A6||Tuck N Dar||3:39|
|A7||Moon In The Bathroom||2:27|
Harp – Terry Pearson
|A11||Coughing Up Tweed||1:15|
|B2||Hairpiece Lullaby 1 & 2||2:08|
|B3||Pocketful Of Den Den||1:14|
|B4||Smoke Blisters 1 & 2||2:31|
|B5||The Velvet Plug||2:29|
|B7||Tulip Fire 2||1:54|
|B8||The Dynamics Of Bulbing||1:17|
|B9||Smoke Blisters 3 & 4||3:18|
|B10||O.J.'s Glove Or What?||1:19|
|B11||Webb Of Mud 1, 2 & 3||2:51|
|B12||Bachelor's In Fur!||1:00|
- Recorded At – Hit City West
- Mixed At – Hit City West
- Remixed At – Sear Sound
- Copyright (c) – NSB Film Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Rhino Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction – Coco Shinomiya, Lee Ranaldo, Kellerhouse*
- Design – N. Kellerhouse*
- Engineer – Fred Kevorkian, Terry Pearson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bil Emmons, K. O'Connor, W. Craft
- Executive-Producer [Project Producer] – Michael Bishop
- Legal [Legal Assistance] – Jon Earp*
- Liner Notes – Thurston Moore
- Musician [Sonic Youth:] – Kim Gordon, Lee Ranaldo, Steve Shelley, Thurston Moore
- Other [Project Assistance] – Gary Stewart, Patrick Milligan, Ted Myers
- Photography By – Lee Ranaldo
- Producer [Preproduction] – Geza X, Michael Bishop , Richard Cooley, Stephanie Lee
- Remastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Written-By, Producer, Remix – Sonic Youth
NotesRecorded and mixed at Hit City West, Los Angeles, sept./oct. 1986. Remixed at Sear Sound, New York, june 1994.
Music from the original 1986 motion picture soundtrack.
Comes in a screen printed pvc sleeve with paper insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 8122-71591-1 5
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, etched ex SRC stamp): SRC R1 71591 A SP1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, etched ex SRC stamp): SRC R1 71591 B SP1 PP
|R2 71591||Sonic Youth||Made In USA (CD, Album, RM)||Rhino Records||R2 71591||US||1995|
|AMCY-835||Sonic Youth||Made In USA (Music From The Original 1986 Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Rhino Records , EastWest Japan||AMCY-835||Japan||1995|
|8122-71591-2||Sonic Youth||Made In USA (Music From The Original 1986 Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album, RM)||Rhino Records||8122-71591-2||Europe||1995|
|R2 71591||Sonic Youth||Made In USA (CD, Album, Club, RM)||Rhino Records||R2 71591||US||1995|
|R2 71591||Sonic Youth||Made In USA (CD, Album, RE)||Rhino Records||R2 71591||Canada||1995|