Jan Akkerman - Profile album FLAC
Profile is an album by Dutch jazz guitarist Jan Akkerman. Fresh Air" (Akkerman) – 19:55. b) Wrestling to Get Out. (c) Back Again. e) Fresh Air – Blue Notes for Listening. f) Water and Skies Are Telling Me. (g) Happy Gabriel? "Kemp's Jig" (anonymous) – 1:34. Etude" (Matteo Carcassi) – 1:33. Blue Boy" (Akkerman) – 2:26. Andante Sostenuto" (Anton Diabelli) – 4:09. Maybe Just a Dream" (Akkerman) – 2:35. Minstrel/Farmers Dance" (Akkerman) – 1:46.
Profile is a music studio album recording by JAN AKKERMAN (Jazz ive Rock) released in 1972 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Studio Album, released in 1972. Songs, Tracks Listing. 1. Fresh Air (19:50): - a. Must be my land - b. Wrestling to get out - c. Back again - d. The fight - e. Fresh air - blue notes for listening - f. Water and skies are telling me - g. Happy Gabri�l ?
With this kind of momentum, guitarist and leader Jan Akkerman decided it was time for a parallel solo career. Profile is not disconnected from his work with Focus, but was at the time a good medium to show the extent of his talent. The two main musicians on this record apart Akkerman himself are Focus alumni Pierre van der Linden (drums) and Bert Ruiter (bass). The first half contains "Fresh Air," a 20-minute epic in seven parts.
Guitar – Jan Akkerman. Photography By – Dolf Straatemeier. Piano – Ferry Maat (tracks: B7). Producer – Tim Griek. Recorded and manufactured by . Bovema/EMI, Haarlem, Holland ℗ 1972 Bovema-EMI A Habo sleeve. Profile (LP, Album). SHSP 4026, 0C 062 ◦ 24707. Profile (CD, Album, RE, RM).
Profile (Jan Akkerman album). Profile is a 1972 instrumental guitar and lute album by the Dutch guitarist Jan Akkerman. Album, is a collection of audio recordings issued as a single item on CD, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century, first as books of individual 78rpm records, vinyl LPs are still issued, though in the 21st century album sales have mostly focused on compact disc and MP3 formats. The audio cassette was a format used from the late 1970s through to the 1990s alongside vinyl, an album may be recorded in a recording studio, in a concert venue, at home, in the field, or a mix of places. This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Find sources: "Profile" Jan Akkerman album – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message). 1973 studio album by Jan Akkerman.
JAN AKKERMAN - Profile. Filed under Jazz Related Rock By JAN AKKERMAN. Profile Wounded Bird Records 2009. Talent for Sale/Profile Universal 2015. Profile by Jan Akkerman (2009-11-10) Wounded Bird Records.
|Aa||Must Be My Land|
|Ab||Wrestling To Get Out|
|Ae||Fresh Air - Blue Notes For Listening|
|Af||Water And Skies Are Telling Me|
|B5||Maybe Just A Dream||2:33|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Bovema
- Recorded By – Emi-Bovema B.V.
- Manufactured By – Emi-Bovema B.V.
- Bass – Bert Ruiter (tracks: A1, B3, B5), Jaap Van Eyck* (tracks: B7), Jan Akkerman (tracks: A1)
- Design – John Van Den Berg
- Drums – Frans Smit (tracks: B7), Pierre Van Der Linden (tracks: A1, B3, B5)
- Electric Piano – Jan Akkerman (tracks: A1)
- Engineer [Sound] – André Hooning
- Guitar – Jan Akkerman
- Guitar [Spanish] – Jan Akkerman (tracks: B4)
- Lute [Alto] – Jan Akkerman (tracks: B1, B2, B6)
- Photography By – Dolf Straatemeier
- Piano – Ferry Maat (tracks: B7)
- Producer – Tim Griek
- Written-By – Anonymous (tracks: B1), Diabelli* (tracks: B4), Jan Akkerman (tracks: A, B3, B5 to B7), Carcassi* (tracks: B2)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): 5C056-24707 A//HM15.165-1-X-8.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): 5C056-24707B// HM18.166-1-X-8.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 5C 056-24707-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 5C 056-24707-B
- Rights Society: STEMRA
|5C 056-24707||Jan Akkerman||Profile (LP, Album)||Harvest||5C 056-24707||Netherlands||1972|
|EOP-81031||Jan Akkerman||Profile (LP, Album)||Odeon||EOP-81031||Japan||1972|
|WOU 740||Jan Akkerman||Profile (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 740||US||2009|
|SAS 7407||Jan Akkerman||Profile (LP, Album)||Sire||SAS 7407||Canada||1972|
|SHSP 4026||Jan Akkerman||Profile (LP, Album)||Harvest||SHSP 4026||UK||1972|