Willi Williams - Messenger Man album FLAC
Produced by Willi Williams.
Messenger Man (CD, Album, Promo, RE). Blood & Fire.
1 Messenger Man Willie Williams 4:46. 2 Slave Willie Williams 5:16. 3 Give Jah Praise Willie Williams 3:21. 4 Dungeon Willie Williams 4:49. 5 Zion Town Willie Williams 3:59. 6 I Man Willie Williams 4:49. 7 No Hiding Place Willie Williams 3:58. 8 Valley of Jehosephat Willie Williams 6:58.
Artists Willi Williams Messenger Man. Messenger Man Willi Williams. This album has an average beat per minute of 137 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 137/137 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Messenger Man. Album starts at 137BPM, ends at BPM (-137), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Willi Williams.
Messenger Man. (CD - Blood And Fire 048).
Listen to Messenger Man online and get recommendations on similar music. Album descriptions on Last.
MESSENGER MAN: I sometimes wonder how long labels like Blood & Fire and Pressure Sounds and so on will be able to continue in the roots re-issue game. No doubt, Jamaica was - in the 1970s especially, and still so today - the most fertile musical hotbed on Earth, but surely there's only a finite number of neglected classics to be remastered and repackaged for a new audience? Well, as long as the revival lasts, Blood & Fire is sure to keep unearthing only the highest quality material - and Willi Williams' MESSENGER MAN is no exception.
Willi Williams (also Willie Williams) is a Jamaican reggae and dub musician and producer. He is known as the "Armagideon Man" after his hit, "Armagideon Time", first recorded in 1977 at Studio One in Kingston. The song was covered by The Clash as the flipside of their "London Calling" single. Williams was born in Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica. He attended Trenchtown Comprehensive High School, where he was a classmate of Sly Dunbar
|3||Give Jah Praise||3:21|
|7||No Hiding Place||3:58|
|8||Valley Of Jehosephat (Extended Version)||6:58|
|9||Rocking Universally (Armagideon Style)||3:06|
|10||Messenger Man Version||5:04|
|12||Give Jah Praise Version||3:21|
|14||Zion Town Dub||4:26|
|15||I Man Version||4:46|
|16||No Hiding Place Version||3:01|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blood & Fire Limited
- Copyright (c) – Blood & Fire Limited
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- Recorded At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Joe Gibbs Studio
- Recorded At – Summer Sound Studio
- Mixed At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Mixed At – King Tubby's Studio
- Mixed At – Summer Sound Studio
- Made By – Deluxe
- Bass – George "Fully" Fullwood*, Jah Les, Lloyd Parks
- Design – Smith And Smith*
- Drums – Benbow, Carlton "Santa" Davis, Derrick*
- Engineer – Bunny*, Errol ET Thompson*, Jerry Lion*, Maxie*, Ruddy Thomas
- Horns – Fitty*, Demo Cates
- Lead Guitar – Bingy Bunny, Carl Harvey
- Liner Notes – Carter Van Pelt
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Organ – Tony White , Willi Williams
- Percussion – Bongo Gene, Bongo Herman, Willi Williams
- Piano – Bobby Kalphat, Jackie Mittoo, Tony White , Willi Williams
- Producer – Willi Williams
- Reissue Producer [Reissue Co-Ordinated By] – Steve Barrow
- Rhythm Guitar – Tony Chin, Tony Dread
NotesOriginally released on the Inland label, 1980.
Recorded at Channel One Studio and Joe Gibbs Studio, Kingston, Jamaica
and Summer Sound Studio, Toronto, Canada.
Dubs mixed at Channel One, King Tubby's and Summer Sound studios.
Ⓟ 2005 Blood and Fire Limited Ⓒ 2005 Blood and Fire Limited
Made In England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 83564 00482 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 783564004829
- Rights Society: mcps
- Matrix / Runout: deluxe BAFCD048 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code (Not in mould part of CD): IFPI 04AY
|INLP 1953||Willy Williams*||Messenger Man (LP, Album)||Jah Muzik||INLP 1953||Jamaica||1980|
|BAFCD048PROMO||Willi Williams||Messenger Man (CD, Album, Promo, RE)||Blood & Fire||BAFCD048PROMO||UK||2005|
|BAFLP 048||Willi Williams||Messenger Man (2xLP, Album, RE)||Blood & Fire||BAFLP 048||UK||2005|
|INLP1953||Willy Williams* & The Armagedions||Willy Williams* & The Armagedions - Messenger Man (LP, Album, Promo)||Jah Muzik||INLP1953||Jamaica||1980|
|CF 027||Willie Williams*||Messenger Man (CDr, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Corn-Fed Productions||CF 027||Netherlands||2004|