Mrs. Jack Hylton And Her Band - Alone / Little Blue Bird album FLAC
- Performer: Mrs. Jack Hylton And Her Band
- Title: Alone / Little Blue Bird
- Genre: Pop
- Formats: DXD WMA VOC DTS MP4 MOD AU
- Released: 1936
- Style: Vocal
- MP3 album: 1705 mb
- FLAC album: 1558 mb
- Rating: 4.2/5
- Votes: 475
Jack Payne And His Band - My Dance 03:04. Harry Leader And His Orchestra - Jog Along 02:45. Album: Everybody Dance: The Very Best Of The British Dance Bands. Mrs. Jack Hylton And Her Band: best 2 tracks. Jack Hylton And Her Band - My Sweetest Dream She Shall Have Music, 2012 02:54. Jack Hylton And Her Band - Ev'ry Cloud Is Silver Lined She Shall Have Music, 2012 02:43. Artist: Mrs. Jack Hylton And Her Band.
Jack Hylton and her Band Vladivostock (Crown, 1935). Jack Hylton and Her Band I’ll Never Say ‘Never Again’ Again. mary mary wade ln the water. glory glory hallelujah. sparks will fly. kelvin sylvester feat natasha watts.
Jack Hylton (born John Greenhalgh Hilton, 2 July 1892 – 29 January 1965) was an English pianist, composer, band leader and impresario. Hylton rose to prominence during the British dance band era, being referred as the "British King of Jazz" and "The Ambassador of British Dance Music" by the musical press, not only because of his popularity which extended throughout the world, but also for his use of unusually large ensembles for the time and his polished arrangements.
Discography Title file:ELL/mrs discog. 01/02/36 London Crown 134 You Can Never Tell 01/02/36 London Crown 134 Marilou 01/02/36 London Crown 135 Love Is Everything 01/02/36 London Crown 135 Please Believe Me 23/03/36 London Crown 175 Ev'ry Cloud Is Silver-Lined 23/03/36 London Crown Rejected Alone 23/03/36 London Crown 167 Little Blue Bird.
Jack Hylton was born in Bolton on 2nd July 1892. He came from a working class background and, as a boy, would accompany his father on the piano when he sang in clubs. The Jack Hylton archive contains memorabilia from the life and work of Jack Hylton. His career spanned the early 1920s up until his death in 1965.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Freed*, Brown*
|B||Little Blue Bird
Written By – Barnett
- Published By – Francis Day
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited], Clarinet [Uncredited] – Jock Scott
- Band – Mrs. Jack Hylton And Her Band
- Banjo [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – Alec Morris
- Bass [Uncredited] – Lee Street
- Bass Saxophone [Uncredited] – Herbert Kirby
- Clarinet [Uncredited], Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited], Flute [Uncredited] – Henning Anderson
- Directed By [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited], Leader – Mrs. Jack Hylton
- Drums [Uncredited] – Lew Stevenson
- Piano [Uncredited], Arranged By [Uncredited] – Len Edwards
- Piano [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – Leslie Brian
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited], Flute [Uncredited], Piano [Uncredited] – John Bristol
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Tommy Henry
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Jack Edwardson, Jimmy Macaffer, Stanley Howard
- Violin [Uncredited] – George Hurley
NotesRecorded, London, March 23, 1936
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Runout, Side A): H 469 167 A 7
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Runout, Side B): H 470 167 B F 7