Beck - Guero album FLAC
The discography of Beck, an American rock musician, singer-songwriter, record producer and t, consists of 13 studio albums, one compilation album, one remix album, three extended plays (EPs) and 45 singles.
Released March 29, 2005. 2. Qué Onda Guero Lyrics. With a powerful grunge-metal feel on the opener, Guero has a little more alternative rock than it’s sampled Odelay formula. Cooked inside from the times living in a Mexican district in Los Angeles, Beck grunges out a hardcore guitar riff on the tape-delayed E-Pro, raps out on Que' Onda Guero?, gives out on the sampled Hell Yes, strums on Girl and Missing, and plays a Latin percussion-based guitar hook on Black Tambourine. It’s no wonder why you are so hooked on this.
Label Interscope Records.
Listen free to Beck – Guero (E-Pro, Qué Onda Guero and more). Guero was released in March 2005, Beck's 6th full length album. It reached on the Billboard charts and resulted in his best week ever for sales and charts. Guero features a collaboration with Jack White and is focused on his home town in . The cover art was done by Canadian artist Marcel Dzama.
More albums from Beck: Don’t Get Bent Out Of Shape by Beck. Morning Phase by Beck. The Information by Beck. Stereopathetic Soulmanure by Beck. View all albums . Guero.
版公司 Interscope Records.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Programmed By [Beats] – The Dust BrothersVocals, Guitar, Bass – BeckWritten-By [Co-written By] – Beastie Boys
|A2||Qué Onda Guero
Programmed By [Beats] – The Dust BrothersSounds [Additional Sounds] – Charlie CapenVocals, Sounds [Additional Sounds] – BeckVoice [Dude] – Paolo Diaz
Programmed By [Beats] – The Dust BrothersVocals, Guitar, Slide Guitar, Bass, Programmed By [Intro Programming] – Beck
Arranged By [Strings Arranged By] – Beck, David CampbellBass – Sean DavisProgrammed By [Beats] – The Dust BrothersVocals, Percussion – BeckWritten-By [Co-written By] – Carlos Eduardo Lyra*, Marcos Vinicus de Moraes*
Programmed By [Beats] – The Dust BrothersVocals, Bass, Guitar, Tambourine – BeckWritten-By [Co-written By] – Eugene Blacknell
Bass – Justin Meldal-JohnsenClavinet – Roger Joseph Manning Jr.Drums – Joey WaronkerElectric Guitar – Smokey HormelOrgan – Money MarkProgrammed By [Beats] – The Dust BrothersVocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – BeckWritten-By [Co-written By] – Daniel Webster*, Mark Adams, Mark Hicks, Steve Washington*
Programmed By [Beats] – The Dust BrothersVocals, Bass, Harmonica, Vocoder – BeckVoice [Girl] – Kurisuti-na
Vocals, Piano, Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Celesta, Drums, Programmed By [Beats] – Beck
Vocals, Harmonica, Guitar, Bass – Beck
|B4||Go It Alone
Bass – Jack White Programmed By [Beats], Handclaps – The Dust BrothersVocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Handclaps – BeckWritten-By [Co-written By] – Jack White
Vocals, Slide Guitar, Percussion, Kalimba, Piano, Programmed By [Beats] – Beck
Bass, Guitar [Guitar Sounds] – Justin Meldal-JohnsenClavinet – Roger Joseph Manning Jr.Programmed By [Beats] – The Dust BrothersVocals – Petra HadenVocals, Electric Guitar, Bass, Twelve-String Guitar [12-String Acoustic], Percussion, Handclaps – Beck
Arranged By [Strings Arranged By] – Beck, David CampbellVocals, Slide Guitar, Bass, Handclaps, Percussion [Stomp], Twelve-String Guitar, Percussion – Beck
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Distributed By – Universal Music Distribution
- Produced At – The Boat
- Produced At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Produced At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Recorded At – The Boat
- Recorded At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Mixed At – The Boat
- Mixed At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Published By – Youthless
- Published By – Kobalt Music Publishing
- Published By – Dust Brothers Music
- Published By – Universal Music Corp.
- Published By – Brooklyn Dust Music
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Guanabara Music Co.
- Published By – Memory Lane Music Corp.
- Published By – Be Love Publishing Company
- Published By – Cotillion Music, Inc.
- Published By – Peppermint Stripe Music
- Mastered At – Golden Mastering
- Manufactured By – Pallas USA
- Pressed By – Pallas – 40809
- A&R – Mark Williams
- Art Direction, Design – Beck, Kevin Reagan
- Artwork [Additional Art], Layout [Front Cover Layout] – Adam Levite
- Artwork [All Artwork] – Marcel Dzama
- Engineer – Danny Kalb (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4, B6, B7)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Jason Mott (tracks: B2, B5)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Mark Branch (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4, B6, B7), Mike Laza (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4, B6, B7)
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Dan Grech Marguerat* (tracks: A3)
- Legal – Jill Berliner
- Lyrics By – Beck Hansen
- Management – SAM*
- Management [Business] – Wiseman & Burke
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Beck Hansen (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B7), Nigel Godrich (tracks: A3), The Dust Brothers (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3, B4, B6, B7), Tony Hoffer (tracks: B2, B5)
- Music By – Beck Hansen, The Dust Brothers (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4, B6, B7)
- Producer, Recorded By – Beck Hansen, The Dust Brothers (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4, B6, B7), Tony Hoffer (tracks: B2, B5)
- Sounds [Sound Designer] – Brad Breeck
NotesGatefold cover. 140 gram.
℗ © 2005 Interscope Records
Produced, recorded and mixed by Beck Hansen and The Dust Brothers (Mike Simpson and John King) 9/03 - 8/04 at The Boat, Silverlake, CA.
"Broken Drum" and "Farewell Ride" produced, recorded and mixed by Beck Hansen and Tony Hoffer at Madhatter and Sound Factory, Los Angeles, CA.
Published by Youthless/Kobalt Music Publishing (ASCAP) and Dust Brothers Music/Universal Music Corp. (ASCAP).
"E-Pro" co-written with Beastie Boys and co-published by Brooklyn Dust Music/Universal-Polygram International Publishing Inc. (ASCAP).
"Broken Drum" and "Farewell Ride" [...] published by Youthless/Kobalt Music Publishing (ASCAP).
"Missing" co-written by Marcos Vinicus de Moraes/Carlos Eduardo Lyra and published by Youthless/Kobalt Music Publishing (ASCAP), Dust Brothers Music/Universal Music Corp. (ASCAP), Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc. (BMI), and Guanabara Music Co., administered by Memory Lane Music Corp. (BMI).
"Black Tambourine" co-written by Eugene Blacknell and co-published by Be Love Publishing Company (BMI).
"Earthquake Weather" co-written by Mark Adams, Steve Washington, Daniel Webster, and Mark Hicks and co-published by Cotillion Music, Inc. (BMI).
"Go It Alone" co-written by Jack White and co-published by Peppermint Stripe Music (BMI).
"E-Pro" contains an excerpt from "So What'cha Want" written by Beastie Boys. Performed by Beastie Boys, under license from Capitol Records, Inc.
"Missing" contains a sample from "Voce e Eu" written by Marcos Vinicius de Moraes & Carlos Eduardo Lyra and performed by Claus Ogerman and His Orchestra, courtesy of RCA Records, a unit of BMG Entertainment.
"Black Tambourine" contains a sample from "We Know We Got To Live Together" written by Eugene Blacknell and performed by Eugene Blacknell & The New Breed, courtesy of Seaside Records.
"Earthquake Weather" contains elements from "What It Is", performed by the Temptations, courtesy of Motown Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc., under license from Universal Music Enterprises; elements from "Coming Soon" written by Mark Adams, Steve Washington and Daniel Webster and elements from "Just Freak" written by Mark Adams, Steve Washington, Daniel Webster & Mark Hicks, both performed by Slave, produced under license from Atlantic Records, by arrangement with Warner Strategic Marketing.
"Hell Yes" contains elements from "Far East Mississippi" performed by The Ohio Players and elements from "Under The Influence Of Love" performed by Love Unlimited, courtesy of the Island Def Jam Music Group, under license from Universal Music Enterprises.
"Go It Alone" contains a sample from "Outside Love" performed by Brethren, courtesy of King Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602557034912
- Matrix / Runout: B0025356-01-A GOLDEN -40809- P. USA
- Matrix / Runout: B0025356-01-B GOLDEN -40809- P. USA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|B0003546-01||Beck||Guero (2xLP, Album)||Interscope Records||B0003546-01||US||2005|
|UICO-9602||Beck||Guero (CD, Album, RE)||Interscope Records||UICO-9602||Japan||2005|
|0602498802878||Beck||Guero (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Interscope Records||0602498802878||Russia||2005|
|988 028-7||Beck||Guero (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||988 028-7||Germany||2005|
|none||Beck||Guero (CD, Album, Unofficial)||East Records , Geffen Records||none||Russia||Unknown|