Robyn Hitchcock And The Egyptians - Perspex Island album FLAC
Robyn Hitchcock And The Egyptians. Perspex Island (CD, Album, Promo). Robyn Hitchcock And The Egyptians. Perspex Island (CD, Album, Club, CRC).
Robyn Rowan Hitchcock (born 3 March 1953) is an English singer-songwriter and guitarist. While primarily a vocalist and guitarist, he also plays harmonica, piano, and bass guitar. After reaching prominence in the late 1970s with The Soft Boys, Hitchcock launched a prolific solo career. His musical and lyrical styles have been influenced by Bob Dylan, John Lennon, Syd Barrett, Captain Beefheart, Bryan Ferry and Roger McGuinn.
Robyn Hitchcock & the Egyptians. Although a lot of longtime Robyn Hitchcock fans turned up their noses at 1991's Perspex Island, due to Paul Fox' slick production and the fact that it contains Hitchcock's biggest . hit to date (the bubblegummy "So You Think You're in Love," a song old enough that the Soft Boys had actually recorded a demo of it back. in the '70s), the record doesn't deserve its bad reputation.
Perspex Island is the ninth studio album by English musician Robyn Hitchcock and his fifth with backing band, The Egyptians, released on Go! Discs in 1991. The group's third under their contract to A&M Records, it contains eleven Hitchcock originals. It was recorded in Los Angeles in 1991, and features guest appearances by Hitchcock fans Michael Stipe and Peter Buck of . The associated single "So You Think You're in Love" peaked on the Modern Rock Tracks chart in the .
Robyn Hitchcock And The Egyptians. Perspex Island Tracklist.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from Perspex Island (1991) by Robyn Hitchcock And The Egyptians. BPM Profile Perspex Island. Album starts at 132BPM, ends at BPM (-132), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Robyn Hitchcock and The Egyptians.
Perspex Island is the tenth album by Robyn Hitchcock and his sixth with backing band, The Egyptians, released on Go! Discs in 1991.
More albums from Robyn Hitchcock and The Egyptians.
|2||So You Think You're In Love||2:34|
|3||Birds In Perspex||3:54|
|4||Ultra Unbelievable Love||3:48|
|5||Vegetation And Dimes||4:58|
|7||Child Of The Universe||4:21|
|8||She Doesn't Exist||4:25|
|10||If You Go Away||4:55|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Two Crabs Music
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Acoustic Guitar [12 String] – Peter Buck (tracks: 5, 9)
- Bass, Keyboards, Mandolin, Backing Vocals, Guitar – Andy Metcalfe
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Morris Windsor
- Electric Guitar – Peter Buck (tracks: 1, 2, 6 to 8, 11)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Gary McGaghan, Rich Landers*, Robin Laine, Scott Blockland
- Engineer [Overdubs] – Tim Crich
- Lead Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Robyn Hitchcock
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Percussion – Pat Mastelotto (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 8, 9)
- Producer – Paul Fox
- Recorded By [Additional] – John Keane
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ed Thacker
- Trumpet – Mark Isham (tracks: 6, 7)
- Voice – Michael Stipe (tracks: 8)
- Written-By – Robyn Hitchcock
NotesRecorded in Los Angeles, 1991.
Additional recording in Athens, GA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Print): 0 7502-15368-2 1
- Barcode (Scan): 075021536821
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-010711 1
- Rights Society: BMI
|75021 5368 2||Robyn Hitchcock And The Egyptians*||Perspex Island (CD, Album)||A&M Records||75021 5368 2||US||1991|
|75021 5368 2||Robyn Hitchcock And The Egyptians*||Perspex Island (CD, Album, Promo)||A&M Records||75021 5368 2||US||1991|
|CD5368||Robyn Hitchcock And The Egyptians*||Perspex Island (CD, Album, Club, CRC)||A&M Records||CD5368||US||1991|
|828 292-2||Robyn Hitchcock And The Egyptians*||Perspex Island (CD, Album)||Go! Discs||828 292-2||UK||1991|
|395 368-1||Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians||Perspex Island (LP, Album)||A&M Records||395 368-1||Netherlands||1991|