Portia Monique - Never Give You Up (Joey Negro Remixes) album FLAC
Never Give You Up (Album Mix). Released: 31 Aug 2015. More By Portia Monique. See All. Colours of Love (feat. Portia Monique) - EP. 2016. Nobody, Grace - EP. 2014.
Portia Monique is here to present the world with a unique style of music. This phenomenal vocalist has a commercial sound that is instantly recognizable, and a style that is a seamless fusion of Soul, R&B and Jazz. Her voice is as distinctive as her look; this 6ft diva woos her listeners with unique and edgy song concepts, jazzy vocal tricks, and complex vocal harmonies. Singing since she was 3 years old and writing songs since she was 9, Portia has a knack for lyrical prose that is nothing less than incredible.
1 Joey Negro Extended Mix (8:29) 2 Joey Negro Rodox Dub (6:22) 3 Joey Negro Exteneded Instrumental Mix (8:29) 4 Album Mix (3:50). Portia Monique – Never Give You Up (Joey Negro Remixes). 1 Joey Negro Extended Mix (8:29) 2 Joey Negro Rodox Dub (6:22) 3 Joey Negro Exteneded Instrumental Mix (8:29) 4 Album Mix (3:50).
Top Songs By Portia Monique. 1. Grace (Reel People Vocal Mix). 2. Ain't Scared Of You (Opolopo Remix). Never Give You Up. Portia Monique.
Patrice Rushen, Joey Negro. Release Date 2018-10-26. Raquel Rodriguez - We Go Together (Joey Negro Remixes). Raquel Rodriguez, Joey Negro. Bobby D'Ambrosio Feat. Michelle Weeks - Moment Of My Life (Joey Negro Remix). Michelle Weeks, Bobby D'Ambrosio, Joey Negro.
NEVER GIVE YOU UP is the next offering from the album and provides us with some irresistible Disco-Soul swagger courtesy of MONIQUE’s slick vocals and of course REEL PEOPLE’s incredibly funky and tight production. There was only ever going to be one man for the job of remixing NEVER GIVE YOU UP, Disco, Soul and House is in his DNA. So were delighted to welcome for his first outing on REEL PEOPLE MUSIC, the legend, JOEY NEGRO. Her self entitled debut album is a perfect summary of that. Produced by REEL PEOPLE, It is the next step of her amazing journey. irresistible Disco-Soul swagger courtesy of MONIQUE’s slick vocals and of course REEL PEOPLE’s incredibly funky and tight production.
Transpose the chords one semitone down or up. Capo. Loading the chords for 'Portia Monique – Never Give You Up (Joey Negro Rodox Dub)'.
Though not as celebrated as some of its contemporaries, Patrice Rushen s 1980 single Never Gonna Give You Up is undoubtedly a breezy, sweet as sugar disco treat. It arguably didn t need remixing, though if there s one man guaranteed to give it a great makeover it s housemaster turned disco don Joey Negro. He delivers killer vocal and instrumental versions, both of which give more prominence to the original beats, killer bassline, spacey synths and horns, waiting to introduce the sweeping orchestration a dominant feature of Rushen s 1980 version until the later stages of the track.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Never Give You Up (Joey Negro Extended Mix)
Remix – Joey Negro
|2||Never Give You Up (Joey Negro Rodox Dub)
Remix – Joey Negro
|3||Never Give You Up (Joey Negro Exteneded Instrumental Mix)
Remix – Joey Negro
|4||Never Give You Up (Album Mix)||3:50|
- Produced For – Z Records
- Mixed At – The Bamboo, London
- Mastered At – The Bamboo, London
- Produced For – Reel People Music
- Copyright (c) – Reel People Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reel People Music Ltd.
- A&R – Oli Lazarus
- Arranged By [Horns] – Trevor Mires (tracks: 4)
- Backing Vocals – Portia Monique (tracks: 4), Tony Momrelle (tracks: 4), Vula Malinga (tracks: 4)
- Drum Programming [Additional] – Oli Lazarus (tracks: 4), Toni Economides (tracks: 4)
- Drums – Pete Ray Biggin* (tracks: 4)
- Engineer – Matt Bandy* (tracks: 1,2,3)
- Guitar – Ben Jones (tracks: 4)
- Keyboards – Kaidi Tatham (tracks: 1,2,3), Simon Grey (tracks: 4)
- Mastered By – Toni Economides (tracks: 4)
- Mixed By – Toni Economides (tracks: 4)
- Producer – Oli Lazarus (tracks: 4), Toni Economides (tracks: 4)
- Producer [Additonal] – Dave Lee (tracks: 1,2,3)
- Saxophone – Andy Ross (tracks: 4)
- Trombone – Trevor Mires (tracks: 4)
- Trumpet – Sid Gauld (tracks: 4)
- Vocals – Portia Monique