Fashiøn - Eye Talk album FLAC
Eye Talk (eye talk) Eye talk-talk (eye talk) Eye Talk (eye talk) Eye talk-talk (eye talk). Eye Talk (eye talk) Eye talk-talk (eye talk).
Fashiøn – Eye Talk. Label: Epic – A 4106, Epic – EPCA 4106, De Stijl (2) – A 4106, De Stijl (2) – EPCA 4106. From the album "Twilight Of Idols". Engineered at Odyssey Studios, London; Marcus Studios, London and Trigger Studios, Paris. P) 1983 CBS Records (C) 1984 CBS Records Made in Holland.
Overview (current section). This track was from a forthcoming album called "Twilight of Idols". It was performed and arranged by Fashion and produced by Zeus . eld. There was also a 12" version of Eye Talk:Mutant version. B side contained Eye Talk (Talk) and Slow Down. White Stuff (Short Cut).
Welcome to this page.
Biography by Jason Ankeny. They were '80s synth-poppers who got more musically ambitious on each successive album.
The Collection is a greatest hits album of the British band Talk Talk, released in 2000. The album has been re-released various times. First released as "Talk Talk The Collection" in 2000, further versions of the album with the same track list include The Collection (2003), It's My Life: The Collection (2001) and The Ultra Selection (2001). As with all of the band's EMI compilations until 2013, the album was not a band sanctioned release.
htm Endlessmug 14:07, 1 November 2006 (UTC).
Koji Eye Talk Double Eyelid Maker 100% Authentic - USA Seller. Improved liquid glue texture for better deeper eyelid finish with a natural look Eyetalk Koji Eye Talk Double Eyelid Maker.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Disques S.A.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Engineered At – Odyssey Studios
- Engineered At – Marcus Recording Studios
- Engineered At – Trigger Studios
- Bass – Marlon Recchi
- Engineer [Marcus Studios] – Femi Jiya
- Engineer [Odyssey Studios] – Kit Woolvern*
- Engineer [Trigger Studios] – Christian Gence
- Guitar, Vocals [Vox] – Alan Darby
- Percussion – Dik*
- Performer, Arranged By – Fashion
- Photography By – Paddy Eckersley
- Producer – Zeus B. Held
- Programmed By – Mulligan
- Technician [Operator - Marcus Studios] – Nick Jones
- Technician [Operator - Odyssey Studios] – Marc Frank
- Technician [Operator - Trigger Studios] – Denis Vanzetto
- Written-By – A. Darby*
NotesFrom the album "Twilight Of Idols".
Engineered at Odyssey Studios, London; Marcus Studios, London and Trigger Studios, Paris.
(P) 1983 CBS Records
(C) 1984 CBS Records
Made in Holland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): 01-004106-1
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): 01-004106-2
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout): 01-4106-1A-1 A NL
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout): 01-4106-1B-1 A NL
- Price Code: CB 111
|A 4106||Fashion||Eye Talk (7", Single)||De Stijl , CBS||A 4106||UK||1983|
|ES 935||Fashion||Eye Talk (7", Single, Promo)||Epic||ES 935||Australia||1983|
|34-04604||Fashion||Eye Talk (7", Single)||Epic||34-04604||US||1984|
|49 05051||Fashion||Eye Talk (Mutant Version) (12", Single, Promo)||Epic||49 05051||US||1984|
|EN 5596||Fashion||Eye Talk (7", Single)||Epic||EN 5596||South Africa||1983|