Jets Overhead - Boredom And Joy album FLAC
- Performer: Jets Overhead
- Title: Boredom And Joy
- Genre: Rock
- Formats: MP2 VOX DMF VOC AA VQF MOD
- Released: 2012
- Style: Alternative Rock, Indie Rock, Pop Rock
- MP3 album: 1864 mb
- FLAC album: 1222 mb
- Rating: 4.7/5
- Votes: 384
Album · 2012 · 11 Songs. Boredom and Joy Jets Overhead. Listen on Apple Music.
Art Concept – Jets Overhead. Assistant Engineer – Mike Nesci. Bass – Jocelyn Greenwood. Cover Font – Antonia Freybe-Smith. Design, Layout – Justine Shu. Drums, Percussion – Luke Renshaw. Guitar, Keyboards – Piers Henwood.
Listen free to Jets Overhead – Boredom and Joy (Boredom and Joy, Beach Dream and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Boredom and Joy. 2012. This album has an average beat per minute of 113 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 89/126 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Boredom and Joy. Album starts at 120BPM, ends at 116BPM (-4), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Jets Overhead.
Cameron, Jeremy and Jets Overhead are from Vancouver Island; and they understand that, around here, beaches are important: the shape, smell, landmarks and feeling of certain beaches are locked into our brains and hearts. Check out new music from Vancouver based band Jets Overhead and their new album "Boredom and Joy". Read on for interview with Adam Kittredge of the band. 13 February 2013 ·. So you may have noticed that making our album, Boredom and Joy, in NYC was a delicious, inspiring, and highly enjoyable experience for us. Sorry – it’s hard to shut up about it.
Jets Overhead are a Canadian alternative rock band formed in 2003 and based in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
|1||Boredom And Joy||2:45|
|3||What You Really Want||4:17|
|4||Love Got In The Way||4:05|
|5||Saved By It||3:10|
|7||Sink Or Swim||3:39|
|9||Time And Place||3:34|
|11||These Girls Are Friends Of Mine||3:39|
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Published By – Wandering In The Woods
- Recorded At – Stratosphere Sound
- Recorded At – Flux Studios
- Mixed At – Hansa Mix Room
- Mixed At – Flux Studios
- Mixed At – 4 Walls Studios
- Additional Guitar – Emery Dobyns (tracks: 2)
- Art Concept – Jets Overhead
- Assistant Engineer – Mike Nesci
- Bass – Jocelyn Greenwood
- Cover Font – Antonia Freybe-Smith*
- Design, Layout – Justine Shu
- Drums, Percussion – Luke Renshaw
- Guitar, Keyboards – Piers Henwood
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Mixed By – Emery Dobyns (tracks: 6, 8, 9, 10, 11), Howie Beck (tracks: 2, 7), Michael Ilbert (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5)
- Photography – Daniel Silbert
- Producer, Recorded By, Programmed By, Additional Keyboards, Additional Percussion – Emery Dobyns
- String Arrangement – Emery Dobyns (tracks: 4), Fran Healy (tracks: 8)
- Vocals, Guitar – Adam Kittredge*
- Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion – Antonia Alana Freybe-Smith (tracks: Antonia Freybe-Smith)
- Written By – Jets Overhead