Warp 9 - Nunk album FLAC
Nunk (Warp 9) is one of the top seminal electro records -a huge influence on the genre, then and now. Timeless. 2009년 5월 25일. 신고. 다음 참조: Nunk, 12", PDS 450.
It's a Beat Wave is the debut album by American electro group Warp 9. Released in 1983, the album's producers, Lotti Golden and Richard Scher, "worked real emotion and intelligence into the world of experimental hip-hop and electro. Warp 9 was the moniker under which Golden and Scher created their brand of electro-futurism. The group's first single, "Nunk,"(1982), secured Warp 9's album deal with New York independent label Prism Records
Warp 9, was a ed electro-funk and hip hop trio, best known for its influential singles "Nunk," "Light Years Away," and "Beat Wave," which ranked among the most iconic groups of the electro hip hop era. Described as the "perfect instance of hip hop's contemporary ramifications," Warp 9 was the brainchild of writer-producers Lotti Golden and Richard Scher. The duo wrote and recorded under the moniker Warp 9, a production project at the forefront of the electro movement
Warp 9 Nunk (1982) (Sample). other tracks: Warp 9. (play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Warp 9 You'll Get Over It. 04:32. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Warp 9 Nunk (John 'Jellybean' Benitez Mix).
Artist: Warp 9. Album: It's a Beat Wave. Download Warp 9 - Nunk. It's a Beat Wave: Best 2 songs. Warp 9 - No Man Is an Island 06:13. Warp 9 - Beat Wave 05:40. Warp 9: best 2 tracks. Warp 9 - No Man Is an Island It's a Beat Wave, 1982 06:13. Warp 9 - Light Years Away Prelude Mastermixes, Vo., 1995 06:10.
Nunk (New Wave Funk). Lotti Golden, Richard Scher. 6. No Man Is an Island. 7. Master of the Mix. 8. Nunk (New Wave Funk). 9. 10. Mega Mix A: Master of the Mix. blue highlight denotes track pick.
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Pressed By – Sound Makers
- Published By – Snowflake Music
- Published By – Prismatic Music Publishing Inc.
- Published By – Sonic Rock Music
- Published By – RCSongs
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Prism Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Prism Records, Inc.
- Arranged By – Richard Scher
- Co-producer – John "Jellybean" Benitez, Lotti Golden, Richard Scher
- Engineer – Alec Head, David Avidor
- Executive-Producer – Len Fichtelberg
- Mastered By – Herbie Jr*
- Mixed By – John "Jellybean" Benitez
- Written-By – Lotti Golden, Richard Scher
Published By: Snowflake Music (ASCAP)/Prismatic Music Pub.
(BMI)/RCSongs (ASCAP)/Sonic Rock Music (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Runout): PDS-450-A-(Vocal)
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Runout): PDS-450-B-(Inst)
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Runout): Jellybean Rocks The House
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Runout): It's Fierce
- Matrix / Runout (Both Sides Runout): Pressed By Sound Makers
- Matrix / Runout (Both Sides Runout): Mastered By Frankford/Wayne New York
- Rights Society: ASCAP BMI
|PDS 450||Warp 9||Nunk (12")||Prism||PDS 450||US||1982|
|PRS-001||Warp 9||Nunk (12")||Prism Records (Canada)||PRS-001||Canada||1982|
|ARIST 12 509||Warp 9||Nunk (12")||Arista||ARIST 12 509||UK||1982|
|PDS 40050||Warp 9||Nunk (12", Promo)||Prism||PDS 40050||US||1982|
|PDS 450||Warp 9||Nunk (New Wave Funk) (12")||Prism||PDS 450||US||1982|