Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells II album FLAC
Listen free to Mike Oldfield – Tubular Bells II (Sentinel, Dark Star and more). Virgin Records had been pushing Oldfield to create a sequel to Tubular Bells for many years prior to his departure from the label, but Oldfield was hesitant to do so, although his penultimate album for the label, Amarok, was in several respects a conceptual sequel to his 1976 album Ommadawn. For Tubular Bells II Oldfield enlisted the help of Tom Newman, who had helped produce the original, as well as established producer Trevor Horn (known for his work with The Buggles, Yes and Art of Noise)
Tubular Bells II is the 15th album by Mike Oldfield, released in 1992. The album – the first for his new record label, Warner Bros. following an acrimonious departure from Virgin after twenty years – was a sequel to Oldfield's 1973 Tubular Bells. Another sequel, Tubular Bells III, followed in 1998. The album charted at number 1 in the UK as did its precursor. It is Oldfield's third number one album (after Tubular Bells and Hergest Ridge) and, as of 2018, his last number one album to date.
Progressive Rock Mike Oldfield. 队列表 Progressive Rock Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells II. 添加专辑歌词. Band Name Mike Oldfield. Album Name Tubular Bells II. Type Album. 版公司 Warner Music Group.
Artist: Mike Oldfield Album: Tubular Bells Label: Universal. Artist: Mike Oldfield Album: Tubular Bells Label: Universal.
Tubular Bells II is the update and/or sequel to Mike Oldfield's landmark 1973 new age recording Tubular Bells, which will resonate forever as the haunting theme to The Exorcist. Here, Oldfield repeats his multi-instrumental performance, playing guitar, banjo, organ, percussion, mandolin, and the titular tubular bells, although in a nod to modernism, the latter instruments often appear as samples through Oldfield's Kurzweil synth rig. It's the piece's captivating main theme that again takes center stage here
Tubular Bells II is a music studio album recording by MIKE OLDFIELD (Crossover Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1992 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Tubular Bells 2/Tubular Bells 3 Phantom Sound & Vision 2008. Tubular Bells - 2nd - Two Virgins & Dragon Virgin.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|B2||The Great Plain||4:46|
Drums – John Robinson
- Bagpipes – Celtic Bevy Band, P.D. Scots Pipe Band
- Engineer – Tim Weidner, Trevor Horn
- Engineer, Mixed By – Steve MacMillan
- Engineer, Mixed By, Guitar [Electric, Classical, Flamenco, 12 String & Double Speed], Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin, Banjo, Piano [Grand], Organ [Hammond], Programmed By [Synthesizer], Percussion [Glockenspeil], Triangle, Tambourine, Cymbal, Percussion [Toy], Handclaps, Bass Drum [Orchestral], Bells [Tubular], Vocals – Mike Oldfield
- Keyboards [Additional], Loops [Drum], Noises – Jamie Muhoberac
- MC [Master Of Ceremonies] – A Stroling Player*
- Producer, Engineer – Tom Newman
- Programmed By [Additional], Electronics [Digital Sound Processing] – Eric Cadieux*
- Technician [Technical] – Richard Barrie
- Vocals – Edie Lehman*, Susannah Melvoin*
- Vocals [Solo] – Sally Bradshaw
- Written-By, Producer – Mike Oldfield
|4509 90618-1||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells II (LP, Album)||WEA||4509 90618-1||Europe||1992|
|01df2-KV145||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells II (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Mike Oldfield)||01df2-KV145||Bulgaria||Unknown|
|BMCD 868||Mike Oldfield||Tabular Bells II (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Baron Music||BMCD 868||Poland||1992|
|1859||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells II (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Takt Music||1859||Poland||1992|
|EPL - CD1000-001||Mike Oldfield||Tubular Bells II (CD, Unofficial)||EPL Music||EPL - CD1000-001||Germany||1992|