The Doobie Brothers - One Step Closer album FLAC
One Step Closer is the ninth studio album by American rock band The Doobie Brothers. The album was released on September 17, 1980, by Warner Bros. The album included the hit "Real Love", which reached on the Billboard Hot 100; this also marks the last studio album with Michael McDonald in the lineup. Patrick Simmons – guitars, vocals. John McFee – guitars, vocals. Cornelius Bumpus – tenor saxophone, flute, vocals.
Issued with a cardboard printed inner lyrics-sleeve. Doobie Brothers" on the front cover is embossed. Records Inc. Manufactured and distributed by-WEA Music of Canada, Lt. Fabriqué et distribué par-WEA Musique du Canada, Ltée/1810 Brichmount R. Scarborough, Ont.
Band Name The Doobie Brothers. Album Name One Step Closer. Data de aparición 17 Septiembre 1980. Labels Warner Music Group. Producido por Ted Templeman. Miembros poseen este álbum2. 1. Dedicate This Heart.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). How anyone could find The Doobie Brothers' 1980 album "One Step Closer" a disappointment is really quite surprising to me (although nothing really surprises me anymore)
The doobie brothers-one step closer 1980 warner bros. Doobie brothers "One step closer" vinyl lp record/album. Doobie Brothers One Step Closer Vinyl LP VG+ 1980. The Doobie Brothers, Vinyl LP Warner Bros.
One Step Closer is the ninth studio album by American rock band The Doobie Brothers, released in 1980. This album shows the difference between highly competent musicianship and true inspiration, and what each can deliver. The group's weakest album to date, One Step Closer is only a failure in relative terms
Album by The Doobie Brothers. No Stoppin' Us Now. Thank You Love. Keep This Train A-Rollin'.
Redirected from One Step Closer (album)). One Step Closer may refer to: One Step Closer (The Doobie Brothers album), 1980. One Step Closer (The Dells album), a 1984 album by The Dells. One Step Closer (Gavin Christopher album), 1986. One Step Closer (The String Cheese Incident album), or the title song, 2005. One Step Closer (Sylvia album), 1985.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Dedicate This Heart
Written-By – Michael McDonald, Paul Anka
Written-By – Michael McDonald, Patrick Henderson
|A3||No Stoppin' Us Now
Written-By – Christopher Thompson
|A4||Thank You Love
Written-By – Cornelius Bumpus
|B1||One Step Closer
Written-By – Carlene Carter, John McFee, Keith Knudsen
|B2||Keep This Train A-Rollin'
Written-By – Michael McDonald
|B3||Just In Time
Written-By – Patrick Simmons
|B4||South Bay Strut
Written-By – Chet McCracken, John McFee
|B5||One By One
Written-By – Bobby LaKind, Michael McDonald
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Recorded At – United Sound Systems
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound Recorders
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Published By – Tauripin Tunes
- Published By – Heavenly Thrust Music
- Published By – Soquel Songs
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Arranged By [Horns] – Jerome Jumonville* (tracks: B2)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Jimmie Haskell (tracks: A2, B4)
- Art Direction, Design – Jim Welch
- Backing Vocals – Christopher Thompson (tracks: A3), Nicolette Larson (tracks: A1, A2, B3)
- Baritone Saxophone – Joel Peskin
- Bass – Tiran Porter
- Congas, Bongos, Backing Vocals – Bobby LaKind
- Coordinator [Production] – Susyn Schops
- Drums, Vibraphone, Marimba – Chet McCracken
- Drums, Vocals – Keith Knudsen
- Engineer – Jim Isaacson
- Engineer [2nd] – Gene Meros
- Flugelhorn – Lee Thornburg (tracks: A1)
- Guitar, Vocals – John McFee, Patrick Simmons
- Keyboards – Patrick Henderson (tracks: A2, B2, B5)
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Vocals – Michael McDonald
- Management – Bruce Cohn
- Mastered By – KD*
- Mastered By [Runout] – TIM*
- Photography By – Norman Seeff
- Producer – Ted Templeman
- Producer [Assistant] – Joan Parker
- Tambourine, Cowbell, Maracas – Ted Templeman
- Tenor Saxophone – Jerome Jumonville*
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Organ, Vocals – Cornelius Bumpus
- Trumpet – Bill Armstrong , Lee Thornburg
Notes℗© 1980 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
A Jacksonville Press variant of these Winchester, Los Angeles, Specialty and Monarch pressings by same catalog #.
Embossed cover includes custom (cardstock) inner sleeve contains lyrics/credits/photo
Recorded and mixed at Sunset Sound Recorders, Hollywood
Additional recording at:
Warner Bros. Recording Studio, North Hollywood
United Sound Recorders, Detroit, Michigan
A & R Recorders, New York
Tracks A1, A2, A3, B2, B5 Published by Tauripin Tunes (ASCAP)
A3, B3 - Soquel Songs (ASCAP)
A4 - Heavenly Thrust Music (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Barcode (Print): 8 29421 34520 6
- Barcode (Scan; Format: UPC_A): 829421345206
|HS 3452||The Doobie Brothers||One Step Closer (LP, Album, Jac)||Warner Bros. Records||HS 3452||US||1980|
|W5 3452||The Doobie Brothers||One Step Closer (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||W5 3452||US||1980|
|WPCR-13661||The Doobie Brothers||One Step Closer (CD, Album, RE, RM, SHM)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Music||WPCR-13661||Japan||2009|
|HS 3452||The Doobie Brothers||One Step Closer (LP, Album, RE, Emb)||Warner Bros. Records||HS 3452||US||Unknown|
|W5 3452||The Doobie Brothers||One Step Closer (Cass)||Warner Bros. Records||W5 3452||Italy||1980|