Mass Production - Three Miles High album FLAC
Tracklist: 1. Watch Me Do It, 2. Sky High, 3. I Don’t Want To Know, 4. Groove Me, 5. Our Thought (Let The Music Take You Away), 6. Just Wanna Make A Dream Come True (Mass In F Minor), 7. Scarey Love, 8. Slow Bump, 9. Music And Love. 1. Watch Me Do It. 2. Sky High. 3. I Don’t Want To Know. 4. Groove Me. 5. Our Thought (Let The Music Take You Away). 6. Just Wanna Make A Dream Come True (Mass In F Minor). More albums from Mass Production: Welcome To Our World by Mass Production. In The Purest Form by Mass Production. In A City Groove by Mass Production. 83 by Mass Production.
Album · 1977 · 9 Songs. Firecrackers - The Best of Mass Production. Rhino Hi-Five: Mass Production - EP. 2006.
Mass Production (band). Mass Production has recently reunited, and is in the process of recording new material and preparing to hit the stage in 2017. Three Miles High (1978). In the Purest Form (1979).
Mass Production - Three Miles High.
Titel: Three Miles High. Mass Production - '83 LP. Show all ItemsShow all. Used Vinyl from Label. Vinyl, CD & Tape from Label. Velvet Underground, The. Loaded.
Слушать mass production онлайн. Хиты FM. Русский рок в XX веке. Stay Sick (Album Version) Sounds of Mass Production. Anna's Song Sounds of Mass Production. I Waste You (Digital Geist Remix) Sounds of Mass Production.
500 Miles High" is a jazz fusion song by Chick Corea and Return to Forever. Composed by Corea with lyrics by Neville Potter, it was recorded in 1972 for the group's second album, Light as a Feather, which was released in 1973. Brazilian singer Flora Purim provides the vocal and the piece became her signature song and a jazz standard. 500 Miles High" is one of three pieces on Light as a Feather which feature vocals by Purim.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Watch Me Do It
Written-By – Ricardo Williams, Tyrone Williams
Written-by, Piano [Acoustic] – Gregory McCoyWritten-by, Synthesizer [Bass] – James "Otiste" Drumgole*
|A3||I Don't Want To Know
Celesta, Electric Piano, Guitar [Lead, Rhythm], Strings [Ensemble] – Rodney "Bunny" Phelps*Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*, Rodney Phelps
Written-By – Ricardo Williams
|B1||Our Thought (Let The Music Take You Away)
Lead Vocals, Trumpet, Vocals – James "Otiste" Drumgole*Written-By – Tyrone Williams
|B2||Just Wanna Make A Dream Come True (Mass In F Minor)
Written-By – Ricardo Williams
Bass, Synthesizer, Vocals – Kevin "K.D." Douglas*Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*, Kevin Douglas
Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*Written-by, Synthesizer [Solo] – Gregory McCoy
|B5||Music And Love
Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*, Lecoy Bryant*
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cotillion Records
- Copyright (c) – Cotillion Records
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Printed By – Ever Reddy
- Published By – Two Pepper Publishing
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- Mastered At – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals, Lead Vocals – Larry "Rock Star" Marshall*, Agnes "Tiny" Kelly*
- Bells [African], Clavinet , Electric Piano, Organ, Grand Piano, Synthesizer, Synthesizer [Bass], Vibraphone [Vibes] – Tyrone Williams
- Bongos, Congas, Cowbell, Drums, Drums [Saema], Percussion, Temple Block, Timbales – Emanuel "Joe Rock" Redding*
- Drums, Melodica, Timpani, Vocals – Ricardo "Ricky" Williams*
- Engineer – Doug Epstein
- Engineer [Assistant] – Phil Schrago
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Talkbox [Talking Guitar], Vocals – Lecoy "Coy" Bryant*
- Management – Pepper Productions
- Producer – Ed A. Ellerbe*
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Performer – Mass Production
- Tenor Saxophone, Strings [Ensemble], Synthesizer – Gregory McCoy
NotesRecorded & Mixed at Media Sound, New York, N.Y.
℗© 1978 Cotillion Records
Sleeve has mastering credit for Dominick Romeo at Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs, New York, N.Y. as per the original US artwork, but it doesn't apply to this release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run-out area): ST CTN 784053-1A KSD 5205-1-1A-2G
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run-out area): ST-CTN-784054-1G-2HZD:
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|SD 5205||Mass Production||Three Miles High (LP, Album, Pre)||Cotillion||SD 5205||US||1978|
|K 50510||Mass Production||Three Miles High (LP, Album)||Cotillion||K 50510||UK||1978|
|COT 50510||Mass Production||Three Miles High (LP, Album)||Cotillion||COT 50510||Netherlands||1978|
|SD 5205-2||Mass Production||Three Miles High (CD, Album)||Cotillion||SD 5205-2||Europe||2009|
|COT 50510||Mass Production||Three Miles High (LP, Album, TP)||Cotillion||COT 50510||Germany||Unknown|