Willie D - Clean Up Man album FLAC
Lyrics to 'Clean Up Man' by Willie D. Feat. the job done cause I got on my hard hack Getting paid, working up her sweat, no customer leaves upset They're all wanna come back Cause they know with Willie D it ain't going to be none of that Wam, bam, thank you madam, and hit the tub I don't have sex baby, I make love I'm the Clean.
William James Dennis (born November 1, 1966) is an American rapper, entrepreneur, investor, and advice columnist better known by his stage name Willie D. He is best known as a member of the Houston rap group the Geto Boys, alongside Bushwick Bill and Scarface. Willie took up boxing at the age of 11. In 1985 he became the Golden Gloves Champion for the State of Texas
Willie Nelson has been around for so long that he’s essentially transformed into country music’s own version of a tall tale. Unfortunately, that often means he gets reduced to a punchline, whether for that whole tax evasion thing or his veritable status as Nashville’s pot-smoking grandpa. But Nelson is also one of music’s biggest living legends. Most know him for the songs he turned into some of country music’s most recognizable standards, from Always on My Mind to On the Road Again. What they may not know is that Nelson is one of the music industry’s most prolific album makers
Willie Nelson Details His New Album ‘Ride Me Back Home’. Days before his 86th birthday, the ever-prolific Nelson takes us inside ‘Ride Me Back Home,’ which mixes darkly funny originals with surprise covers. The album is Nelson’s 13th with producer and co-writer Buddy Cannon. In his liner notes, Mikal Gilmore calls the album a continuation of a trilogy that began in 2017 with God’s Problem Child and was followed in 2018 with Last Man Standing. Ride Me Back Home, though, brings a different component of mortality into view: empathy, Gilmore writes.
Minstrel Man (album). 1980 compilation album by Willie Nelson. Stardust is the twenty-second studio album by Willie Nelson, released in 1978. Nelson asked Booker T. Jones, who was his neighbor in Malibu at the time, to arrange a version of "Moonlight in Vermont".
A clean up woman is a woman who Gets all the love we girls leave behind The reason I know so much about her Is because she picked up a man of mine. Chumpin' slick was my ruin 'Cause, I found out all I was doin' Was making it easy for the clean up woman To get my man's love, oh yeah Just making it easy for the clean up woman To get my baby's love, uh-huh, um-hum. I took this man's love and put it on a shelf And like a fool I thought I had him all to myself
If you want to know, "What is the Best Willie Nelson album of all time?" or "What are the top Willie Nelson albums?" then this list will answer your questions. List ranges from Heroes to Red Headed Stranger, plus much more.
|A||Clean Up Man (Vocal Part 1)|
|B||Clean Up Man (Vocal Part 2)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rap-A-Lot Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – N-The-Water, INC.
- Published By – N-The-Water, INC.
- Recorded At – Track Design
- Recorded At – Ultimate Sounds Studio
- Mastered At – Digital Services
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-14875
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-14876
- Art Direction, Design – J.Patrick Smith*, Shawn Brauch
- Backing Vocals – Jiame*
- Coordinator [Production] – Brian Rieck, James Lopez
- Engineer [Track Design] – Bernie Bizmark*, Shetoro Henderson
- Engineer [Ultimate Sound] – Richard Simpson
- Executive-Producer, Producer, Written-By, Arranged By – Willie "Willie D" Dennis*
- Management – Jas Management
- Mastered By – Mike Dean, Roger Tausz
- Mixed By – Crazy C
- Photography By – Photo Design West
- Producer – John Bido, Willie D
- Product Manager [Creative Marketing] – Ed Strickland
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout etching): R-14875
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etching): R-14876
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|PVL 53806||Willie D.*||Clean Up Man (12", Maxi)||Rap-A-Lot Records, Priority Records||PVL 53806||US||1992|
|DPRO 6627||Willie D||Clean Up Man (CD, Single, Promo)||Rap-A-Lot Records||DPRO 6627||US||1992|
|P4V 53806||Willie D||Clean Up Man / Rodney K (Cass, Single)||Rap-A-Lot Records||P4V 53806||US||1992|
|SPRO 6627||Willie D.*||Clean Up Man (12", Promo)||Rap-A-Lot Records||SPRO 6627||US||1992|