Sand / Current 93 - Ultrasonic Seraphim / When The May Rain Comes album FLAC
Sand (2) – Ultrasonic Seraphim. Tracks 1-1 to 1-5: the Golem album by Sand (Delta-Acustic, 1974). Due to the loss of the orginal master tapes, the sound here has been taken from a mint copy of the album. Tracks 1-7 to 1-9: material from "Born At Dawn" comes from the original masters. All other Sand material is taken from cassettes and 1/4" master tapes.
CD United Durtro UDOR4 (1996) UK Given out free with first 1,000 copies of 'Ultrasonic Seraphim' by Sand. When the May Rain Comes Rotorelief 2016. Sort: Recent best-seller Results cached. Current 93 - when the may rain comes used - very good CD.
Top Songs By Current 93. 1. All The Pretty Little Horses.
May Rain by Sand (1974). Writers: Ulrich Papenberg, Johannes Vester, Ludwig Papenberg.
When the May Rain Comes. When the May Rain Comes. Rotorelief ROTOR 010LP. Rotorelief ROTOR 010WHT-LP. 12 inch Vinyl Single. Rotorelief ROTOR 010PUR-LP. Rotorelief ROTOR 010CD.
Artist: Current 93 Genre: Rock Release Date: 04/15/2016 Label: Rotorelief Catalog Number: ROTORCD0010 Recording: Studio Length: 06:46 Format: CD. Dig-Deeper. Users Also Bought You & Me (LP) Marlo Thomas. The Rough Guide To Jug Band Blues (LP) Various Artists. Contact (LP) Silver Apples. When The May Rain Comes (CD).
When the dust of the day. Shall be washed away . This is the morning of the year A rainy green smile After a long gloomy Pale winter night The shouting of the child Melts into rustling When the heavy rain Rushes from on high.
It was originally released as an LP in 1987 on the Maldoror label, but in 1992 it was also released as a CD on David Tibet's Durtro label. Since then it has been reissued several times as both LP and CD on Durtro
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-4||–Sand||On The Corner||4:30|
|1-5a||–Sand||Part I (Passacaille)|
|1-5b||–Sand||Part II (Per Aspera Ad Astra)|
|From Born At Dawn|
|1-7||–Johannes Vester And His Vester Bester Tester Electric Folk Orchestra||Doncha Feel||6:04|
|1-8||–Johannes Vester And His Vester Bester Tester Electric Folk Orchestra||Moonlightlove||5:26|
|1-9||–Johannes Vester And His Vester Bester Tester Electric Folk Orchestra||Burning House||2:08|
|2-1||–Sand||May Rain I||2:51|
|2-7||–Sand||May Rain II||2:51|
|3-1||–Current 93||When The May Rain Comes
Arranged By – Current 93Backing Vocals – Rose McDowallBass – David KennyComposed By – Sand Drone – Steven StapletonGuitar – Michael CashmoreMixed By – Steven StapletonMixed By [Assistance] – David Tibet, Denis BlackhamVocals – David Tibet
- Distributed By – World Serpent
- Manufactured By – World Serpent
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ourobouros Music
- Copyright (c) – United Durtro
- Mastered At – Country Masters
- Made By – PDO, UK – 10417111
- Made By – PDO, UK – 20417111
- Made By – PDO, UK – 10417121
- Acoustic Guitar – Jörg Hahnfield* (tracks: 1-7 to 1-9)
- Bass Guitar – Michael Westphal (tracks: 1-7 to 1-9)
- Bass Guitar, Percussion, Chorus – Ulrich Papenberg (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-10 to 2-7)
- Design [Cover] – Sand
- Drums, Percussion – Dietmar Burmeister (tracks: 1-7 to 1-9)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Klaus Pankau (tracks: 1-7 to 1-9)
- Electric Piano – Christian von der Schulenburg (tracks: 1-5)
- Grand Piano – Eddie (tracks: 1-7 to 1-9)
- Guitar, Organ, Electronic Drums, Chorus – Ludwig Papenberg (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-10 to 2-7)
- Illustration [Current 93 CD Front Sleeve] – Louis Wain
- Lead Vocals, Synthesizer [VCS 3], Acoustic Guitar, Chorus – Johannes Vester (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-10 to 2-7)
- Liner Notes – David Tibet, Johannes Vester, Steven Stapleton
- Lyrics By [All] – Johannes Vester (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-10 to 2-7)
- Mastered By – Denis Blackham
- Painting [Back Inlay: "Listening To Sarah"] – Steven Stapleton
- Performer – Johannes Vester (tracks: 1-7 to 1-9)
- Performer [Sand] – Johannes Vester, Ludwig Papenberg, Ulrich Papenberg
- Photography By [All Other Photographs] – Johannes Vester
- Photography By [Cover] – Ulrich Papenberg
- Recorded By – Johannes Vester (tracks: 2-1, 2-7), Johannes Vester And His Vester Bester Tester Electric Folk Orchestra (tracks: 1-7 to 1-9), Klaus Schulze (tracks: 1-1 to 1-5), Sand (tracks: 1-6 and 1-10, 2-2 to 2-6)
- Written-By [Created By], Arranged By – Sand (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-10 to 2-7)
NotesTwo-CD set in jewel case, including 24-page booklet with liner notes, credits and lyrics.
Limited edition with unreleased Current 93 CD. This CD is given away free with the first 1,000 copies of Ultrasonic Seraphim by Sand, and is not to be sold separtely.
["Golem an others - Sand" 2xCD:]
Tracks 1-1 to 1-5: the Golem album by Sand (Delta-Acustic, 1974). Due to the loss of the orginal master tapes, the sound here has been taken from a mint copy of the album.
Tracks 1-7 to 1-9: material from "Born At Dawn" comes from the original masters.
All other Sand material is taken from cassettes and 1/4" master tapes.
© United Durtro 1996, under license from Sand. ℗ Ourobouros 1996
Made in England
["When The May Rain Comes" CD:]
Unreleased version from the Thunder Perfect Mind sessions, May 1992.
© United Durtro 1996. ℗ Ourobouros 1996. Made in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 021958 527024
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): UDOR2/3CD 10417111 01 & MADE IN U.K. BY PDO
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): UDOR2/3CD 20417111 01 & MADE IN U.K. BY PDO
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): UDOR04 10417121 01 & MADE IN U.K. BY PDO
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 - Variant 1): IFPI L123
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 - Variant 2): IFPI L134
- Mastering SID Code (CD2 & CD3): IFPI L134
- Mould SID Code (CD1 & CD2): IFPI 0459
- Mould SID Code (CD3): IFPI 0451
- Other (Catalog number CD1): UDOR 2CD
- Other (Catalog number CD2): UDOR 3CD
|UDOR 2/3 CD||Sand||Ultrasonic Seraphim (2xCD, Comp)||United Durtro||UDOR 2/3 CD||UK||Unknown|