Pat Benatar - From The Front Row... Live! album FLAC
Though Benatar always had one eye on the pop charts, this album shows she was a born rocker at heart. Hits like "Heartbreaker," "Treat Me Right," "You Better Run," and the now-anthemic "Hit Me With Your Best Shot," benefit greatly from the . Surround Sound of this disc. Benatar's band is tight and her voice hits all the notes dead center, with the final effect being close-to-studio versions of the songs while still giving them that live-performance edge
ro Pat Benatar Discografie Pat Benatar From the Front Row Live. Album Pat Benatar From the Front Row Live. Lansat pe: 25 Martie 2003 Casa de discuri: Silverline Asculta muzica: Rock. Album From the Front Row Live. Voteaza acest album: Rate. Pat Benatar 01. Hit Me With Your Best Shot. Pat Benatar 02. I Need a Lover. Pat Benatar 03. Helter Skelter. Pat Benatar 05. In the Heat of the Night. Pat Benatar 06. You Better Run. Pat Benatar 09. Heartbreaker.
Mould SID Code (Front): IFPI LJ62. Mould SID Code (Back): IFPI LJ63. Other ( Front & Back): RGM/CA.
This is the discography of American singer Pat Benatar. It consists of 12 studio albums, nine live albums, 27 compilation albums, 39 singles, and 34 music videos. She has sold more than 30 million records worldwide. "We Belong" also peaked at number 34 on the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart. "Dancing Through the Wreckage" peaked at number 22 on the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart. It is her first song to chart there since "We Belong" in 1984.
Learn more about "Pat Benatar: Live in New Haven" on IMDb. The scenes of Pat dancing in front of the drum set alone or with husband Giraldo are a treat. The audience is literally in the dark, so there is little interaction with them we can see, but camera shots from the stage let us in on how it must look to a performer to sing out to an invisible crowd.
9. 11. Hell Is for Children. 12. Fire and Ice. 13. Promises in the Dark. 14. Shadows of the Night. 15. Anxiety (Get Nervous). 18. All Fired Up. 19. One Love (Song for the Lion). 20. Everybody Lay Down. Other productions from Pat Benatar.
Crimes of Passion is the second studio album by American rock singer Pat Benatar, released on August 5, 1980 by Chrysalis Records. The album is the first to feature Myron Grombacher on drums, beginning a long tenure in Benatar's band that would last into the late-1990s. The album debuted on the US Billboard 200 album chart the week ending August 23 and held at No. 2 for five weeks in the US in January 1981, behind John Lennon and Yoko Ono's Double Fantasy.
Features Song Lyrics for Pat Benatar's Live From Earth album. Pat Benatar - Live From Earth Album Lyrics. 1. Looking For A Stranger - Live Lyrics.
|1||Hit Me With Your Best Shot|
|2||I Need A Lover|
|4||We Live For Love|
|5||In The Heat Of The Night|
|6||You Better Run|
|7||Promises In The Dark|
|8||Hell Is For Children|
|11||Fire & Ice|
|12||Treat Me Right|
|13||Out Of Touch|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pet Rock Records
- Copyright (c) – 5.1 Label Group, L.L.C.
- Mastered At – 5.1 Studios
- Manufactured By – Deluxe
- Executive-Producer – Bob Michaels, Jeff Dean, John Trickett
- Mastered By [5.1] – Charlie Watts
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Dino Ciciotte
- Photography By – Ebet Roberts
- Research [Consultant] – Andy Shernoff
- Voice [Over Talent] – Jannelle Guillot
Notes℗ 2003 Courtesy of Pet Rock Records © 2003 5.1 Label Group, L.L.C.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 76628 81509 0
- Matrix / Runout: 486.A.DA.2881509.1S5A A01 deluxe
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL96
- Mould SID Code (Front): IFPI LJ62
- Mould SID Code (Back): IFPI LJ63
- Other ([HUB] Front & Back): RGM/CA