Chicago - 25 Or 6 To 4 (LP Version) album FLAC
25 or 6 to 4" is a song written by American musician Robert Lamm, one of the founding members of the band Chicago. It was recorded in 1969 for their second album Chicago, with Peter Cetera on lead vocals.
Chicago will release a new CD and DVD called Chicago II: Live on Soundstage on June 29. We have an exclusive premiere of a new version of "25 or 6 to 4" from that performance that you can check out below. The Soundstage program, which has currently been airing on PBS, was recorded at WTTW's studio in Chicago and features the band's second album performed in its entirety.
Chicago 25 Or 6 To 4 (Remastered Version) (Remastered Version). Chicago 25 or 6 to 4 (Album version). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Chicago 25 Or 6 To 4 (New Version).
25 or 6 to 4" is a song written by Robert Lamm for the rock band Chicago. To this day, it is one of the most frequently played Chicago songs on classic rock and album-oriented rock stations. It was recorded for their second album Chicago (1970) with Peter Cetera on lead vocals. Billboard Hot 100 chart and number seven on the UK Singles Chart.
Прослушать Скачать 04:10. 25 Or 6 To 4 (New Version). Прослушать Скачать 02:29. Прослушать Скачать 03:59. Прослушать Скачать 06:45. Прослушать Скачать 06:17. Прослушать Скачать 04:32. Прослушать Скачать 12:18. Прослушать Скачать 03:40. Наши районы new version. Прослушать Скачать 03:02. Make Me Smile (New Studio Version 09). Прослушать Скачать 04:06. Feelin Stronger Every Day (New Studio Version 09).
25 or 6 to 4 (Single Version). Album, 1971, Columbia Records, Rhino Records.
|A||25 Or 6 To 4 (LP Version)||4:09|
|B||25 Or 6 To 4 (LP Version)||4:09|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Published By – Lamminations Music
- Published By – Aurelius Music
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix
- Engineer, Mixed By – Humberto Gatica
- Producer – David Foster
- Written-By – James Pankow, Robert Lamm
NotesPromo copy. Not for sale.
From the Chicago 18 album on Warner Bros. Records (1-25509)
© ℗ 1986 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): PRO-A1-2560-SH1 B-25043-SH1 ⦁Precision⦁ ⋮ △13967 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): PRO-A2-2560-SH1 B-25044-SH1 ⦁Precision⦁ △13967-X 1-1 ⋱
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B stamped): (Allied a)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|W8628, W 8628||Chicago||25 Or 6 To 4 ('86 Version) (7")||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||W8628, W 8628||UK||1986|
|7-28628||Chicago||25 Or 6 To 4 (7", Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||7-28628||US||1986|
|WBR 0728628||Chicago||25 Or 6 To 4 ('86 Version) (7", Single)||Warner Bros. Records||WBR 0728628||Peru||1986|
|1590867||Chicago||25 Or 6 To 4 ('86 Version) (7")||Warner Bros. Records||1590867||Portugal||1986|
|W 8628T, W 8628 (T)||Chicago||25 Or 6 To 4 (12")||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||W 8628T, W 8628 (T)||UK||1986|