Exuma - Exuma II album FLAC
Macfarlane Gregory Anthony Mackey (18 February 1942 – 15 January 1997), known professionally as Tony McKay and Exuma, was a Bahamian musician, artist, playwright and author best known for his almost unclassifiable music, a strong mixture of carnival, junkanoo, calypso, reggae, African music and folk music.
Exuma's second album is perhaps a little less strange and a little more sedate than his debut (also released in 1970) - but only a little. It's another combination of folk music from the Bahamas with voodoo-esque ritual not far removed from some of the more extreme New Orleans music influenced by that practice.
Exuma II Album by Exuma.
Listen free to Exuma – Exuma II (Damn Fool, Baal and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Exuma II. Overview (current section).
This album has an average beat per minute of 98 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 98/98 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Exuma II. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Exuma.
More albums from Exuma. Exuma, The Obeah Man. 1970. English Español Italiano Deutsch Français Brasileiro Português 日本語 한국어. Company.
|3||Paul Simon Nontooth||5:14|
|4||Fire In The Hole||6:47|
|5||A Place Called Earth||6:22|
|6||We Got To Go||2:48|
- Recorded At – Regent Sound Studios, New York City
- Distributed By – Si-Wan Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Sung Eum Limited
- A&R [Coordinator] – Barry Seidel
- Art Direction – Des Strobel*
- Congas – Lord Wellington
- Congas, Whistle, Vocals [Group] – Lord Cherry
- Design [Album] – Wm. Falkenburg*
- Engineer – Bob Liftin
- Liner Notes – Brian Phillips
- Mastered By [Restored And Remastered] – Eroc
- Producer, Bass Vocals, Bells [Attar], Bells [Elephant], Drums [Marching Drum] – Daddy Ya Ya
- Soprano Vocals [High Harmony], Congas, Other [Cabassa Sacred Sand] – Peppy, The Spy Boy
- Vocals [Group], Bells [Junk] – Yogi
- Vocals [Group], Whistle – Princess Diana, Sally O'Brien
- Written-By, Lead Vocals, Guitar, Bells [Ankle], Drums [Sacred Foot Drum], Harp [Mouth], Artwork [Original Album Cover Painting] – Exuma
NotesComes with a Korean insert.
1970 Firesky Music/Inagua Music (ASCAP).
"Moving through the air asF a flying thing, Exuma,
the Obeah Man, will come and 'fix' your hand."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mould SID Code: IFPI5304
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB11
- Matrix / Runout: 542 570-2
|SR 61314, SR-61314||Exuma||Exuma II (LP, Album, Pho)||Mercury, Mercury||SR 61314, SR-61314||US||1970|
|REPUK 1007||Exuma||Exuma II (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||Repertoire Records||REPUK 1007||UK||2003|
|XBLY 920 291 T||Exuma||Exuma 2 - We Got To Go (LP, Album)||Barclay||XBLY 920 291 T||France||1971|
|SR 61314||Exuma||Exuma II (LP, Album, Promo)||Mercury||SR 61314||US||1970|
|SR 61314, SR-61314||Exuma||Exuma II (LP, Album, Mer)||Mercury, Mercury||SR 61314, SR-61314||US||1970|