Various - Small Technology album FLAC
Various Small Flames. There isn’t a single ounce of dead-weight across Sticky, each track driven with a sense of intent that whirrs like an internal dynamo" - read our thoughts on the new album from halfsour, out now via Disposable America and Fire Talk.
Welcome To Technology (Cass, Comp, Unofficial). MG Records (2). MG 1969. Welcome To Technology (LP, Comp).
Small Faces is the eponymous second studio album by the Small Faces, released in 1967. The album was their first for Immediate Records after leaving Decca. It peaked at number 12 in the UK Album Chart. The band's debut album, released on Decca in 1966, is also entitled Small Faces.
With VARIOUS SMALL BOOKS, various artists pay tribute to Ed Ruscha and extend the legacy of his books. Established in 1962, the MIT Press is one of the largest and most distinguished university presses in the world and a leading publisher of books and journals at the intersection of science, technology, art, social science, and design. Give to the MIT Press.
|1||–Donna Regina||Why Do You Ask?|
|2||–múm||Green Grass Of Tunnel|
|8||–S.I. Futures||Freestyle Disco|
|9||–Soul Center||A Good One|
|10||–Drexciya||The Plankton Organization|
|11||–Neil Landstrumm||Bllet Proof|
|12||–The Youngsters||Abusive Melody|
- Manufactured By – Sonopress Ibermemory, S.A.
- Compiled By – Fede Guerrero, Félix Suárez, Javier Blánquez, Juan Cervera, Llorenç Roviras, Luis Lles, Pablo G. Polite, Roger Roca, Xavier Cervantes
- Compiled By, Sequenced By – Santi Carrillo
- Illustration, Design – Rafamateo*
- Mastered By – Xavier Alarcón
NotesDistributed with the magazine 'Dance de Lux' number 7.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress Ibermemory logo] 040602 SM-048 # 1
- Rights Society: S.G.A.E.
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3115
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L182