Nik Kershaw - Ei8ht album FLAC
Ei8ht is the eighth studio album by Nik Kershaw, released on his independent label Shorthouse Records in 2012. The album reached No. 91 on the UK Albums Chart and No. 12 on the UK Independent Albums Chart. Kershaw started working on the album in early 2011. Speaking to The Evening Times in 2012, he said: "I sat down about 18 months ago and decided it was time to make another. I have to do that every now to again to get it out my system.
Nicholas David Kershaw (born 1 March 1958) is an English singer-songwriter, composer, t and record producer. Kershaw came to prominence in 1984 as a solo artist. He released eight singles that entered the Top 40 charts in the UK during the decade, including "Wouldn't It Be Good", "Dancing Girls", "I Won't Let the Sun Go Down on Me", "Human Racing", "The Riddle", "Wide Boy", "Don Quixote" and "When a Heart Beats"
No Frills is the eighth album by Nik Kershaw, recorded live and released on 1 February 2010 under his own record label. Kershaw regards his subsequent album Ei8ht as his eighth album as No Frills was "90 per cent old songs, it was just different acoustic versions of those old songs. I didn't really count that as a collection of original work.
Nik Kershaw:Ei8ht (2012). Album by Nik Kershaw.
Album · 2012 · 12 Songs.
Format: MP3 320Kbps, FLAC. Previously on NewAlbumReleases. net: No Related Post. Archive, Pop. 2 Responses
Nik regards his subsequent album Ei8ht as his eighth album as No Frills was 90 percent old songs, it was just different acoustic versions of those old songs. I didn’t really count that as a collection of original work. From Nik: Started doing solo acoustic shows. Why don’t you record these solo acoustic versions?, they said. How difficult could it be?, they said.
Listen to Ei8ht in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||The Sky's The Limit||4:12|
|5||Bad Day You're Having||4:12|
|7||Enjoy The Ride||4:12|
|8||You're The Best||4:21|
|10||Rock Of Ages||4:34|
|12||The Sky's The Limit (Radio Version)
Mixed By, Producer [Additional] – Robbie Bronnimann
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shorthouse Records
- Copyright (c) – Shorthouse Records
- Distributed By – Absolute
- Pressed By – Sound Performance
- Backing Vocals – Chesney Hawkes, Keely Hawkes, Shaz Sparks (tracks: 12)
- Bass – Paul Geary
- Drums – Eirik Rydningen*
- Fiddle – Ric Sanders (tracks: 6)
- Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By – Nik*
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Robbie Bronnimann (tracks: 12)
- Mixed By – Eirik Rydningen* (tracks: 8), Mark (Tufty) Evans* (tracks: 1)
- Piano – Jon-Willy Rydningen (tracks: 2, 6)
- Strings – Geese
- Written-By, Arranged By, Producer – Nik Kershaw
Notes℗ 2012 Shorthouse Records Ltd.
© 2012 Shorthouse Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 036643 002908
- Barcode (Scanned): 5036643002908
- Matrix / Runout: 020 8691 2121 MJM SHORTCD003
- ASIN: B008BR383U
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP76