Cathedral - Statik Majik album FLAC
Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
Cathedral Statik Majik. Also released as a bonus CD (in cardboard slipcase) of the 2009 re-release of The Ethereal Mirror album, minus the song Midnight Mountain, which is already featured on the album. Recording information: Track 1: Recorded and mixed at Manor Studios, Oxford, England. Tracks 2-4: recorded at Rhythm Studios, August 16-23, 1993, mixed at Rhythm Studios, January 10-14, 1994. Added by: (Unknown user).
Cathedral – Statik Majik. Label: Toy's Factory – TFCK-88682. Format: CD, Mini-Album. Midnight Mountain taken from the Cathedral album "The Ethereal Mirror". Tracks 8 and 9 recorded live at Club Citta' Tokyo, Japan, on 3rd August 1993. Matrix, Runout (Variant 1): TFCK-88682 1A2 C 45 Y 62 63. Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 3963. Matrix, Runout (Variant 2): TFCK-88682 1A1 C 43.
Statik Majik hit the stores the following year. It is an important EP because it exhibits the transitional phase the band went through between Ethereal Mirror and Carnival Bizarre. It’s also the first time Cathedral is going into full progressive mode in the studio. This might have been the first Cathedral album I've heard".
Cathedral : Statik Majik. Doom Metal, United-Kingdom (1994 - Earache Records) Узнать больше. 1. MIDNIGHT MOUNTAIN. Sliding down the mountain, as dusk passes to day. The antidote of elation, now lifeless masses wake.
Statik Majik is an EP by British doom metal band Cathedral, released in March 1994 through Earache. Midnight Mountain" originally appeared on the band's second full-length album, The Ethereal Mirror. All tracks written by Garry Jennings and Lee Dorrian, except where noted. Lee Dorrian – vocals, production, mixing, sleeve concept.
Cathedral Album Photos (9). Statik Majik Album Photos (1). Kingdom.
|4||The Voyage Of The Homeless Sapien||22:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Earache
- Copyright (c) – Earache
- Recorded At – Rhythm Studios
- Mixed At – Rhythm Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Dave Patchett
- Artwork [Label] – Leilah Wendell
- Chanter [Chants Of Chod], Other [Vacuum Cleaner, ???] – Russell Haswell
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept] – L. Dorrian*
- Drums, Flute, Bodhrán, Tambourine, Xylophone – Mark Wharton*
- Guitar, Bass Guitar, Mellotron, Keyboards, Shaker [Chicken Shaker], Guiro [Gwyro] – Garry Jennings
- Guitar, Other [Guitar Stand] – Adam Lehan
- Layout – Boo*
- Management – Paul Loasby
- Photography By – Jason Tilley
- Producer, Mixed By – Jennings*, Dorrian*, Paul Johnson*
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Jennings*, Dorrian*
- Vocals, Mellotron, Tambourine, Shaker [Chicken Shaker], Other [Music Stand, Chair Leg] – Lee Dorrian
NotesRecorded at Rhythm Studios 16-23 August 1993. Mixed at Rhythm Studios 10-14 January 1994.
Track 1 taken from the Cathedral album "The Ethereal Mirror".
Track 4 consists of the following movements:
I. Velvet Forest Of Enchantment.
II. Doomed Man.
III. Along The Tranquil Riverbanks.
IV. Drifting Through Neptunes Veins.
V. Rocket Launch Wizard.
VI. The Drifters Theme
VII. Lands End.
VIII. Stone Man Finale;
a) Moonlight & Manor Reprise - "Chant Of The Nocturndoz".
b) Lavatory Logic.
© Earache 1993 ℗ Earache 1994. Made in the E.E.C.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 018615 110620
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): MOSH 106 CD : 1:5 MASTERED BY NIMBUS
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 2302
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): MOSH 106 CD : 1:3 MASTERED BY NIMBUS
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): MOSH 106 CD : 1:2 MASTERED BY NIMBUS
|MOSH106T||Cathedral||Statik Majik (12", EP)||Earache||MOSH106T||UK||1994|
|TFCK-88682||Cathedral||Statik Majik (CD, EP, Promo)||Toy's Factory||TFCK-88682||Japan||1994|
|none||Cathedral||Statik Majik (Cass, EP, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Cathedral)||none||Bulgaria||1994|
|MOSH106CD||Cathedral||Statik Majik (CD, EP)||Earache||MOSH106CD||Europe||1994|
|T-119||Cathedral||Statik Majik (Cass, Unofficial)||Toukan||T-119||Ukraine||1995|