Plasmatics - New Hope For The Wretched album FLAC
Management – Rod Swenson. Mixed By – Ed Stasium, Rod Swenson. Photography By – Butch Star. Photography By – John Michaels (3). Producer – Jimmy Miller (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B7). Rhythm Guitar – Wes Beech. Vocals, Performer, Saxophone – Wendy Orlean Williams.
Listen free to Plasmatics – New Hope For The Wretched (Tight Black Pants, Monkey Suit and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. New Hope For The Wretched. Overview (current section).
Band Name Plasmatics. Album Name New Hope for the Wretched.
The album was recorded at The Ranch in New York City, a studio owned by John Andrew "Andy" Parks, a singer-songwriter from Texas. A promotional tape exists with Andy doing the voice-over in an over-the-top Texan accent. The Ranch was equipped with a modified MCI JH-416 console, a 3M M-79 24-track and an Ampex ATR-102 1/4-inch two-track. In 2002, the EP was re-released through Plasmatics Media, LTD on the New Hope for the Wretched re-release. Plasmatics were an American punk rock and heavy metal band formed by Rod Swenson and Wendy O. Williams in New York City, New York, in 1977.
|A1||Tight Black Pants||1:44|
|A4||Test Tube Babies||1:51|
|B1||Want You Baby||1:53|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stiff Records
- Copyright (c) – Stiff Records
- Published By – Power Pop Tunes Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Bass Guitar – Jean Beauvoir
- Concept By, Management – Rod Swenson
- Drums, Electronic Drums [Syndrums] – Stu Deutsch
- Engineer – Trevor Hallsey*
- Lead Guitar – Richie Stotts
- Mixed By – Ed Stasium, Rod Swenson
- Percussion – Jimmy Miller (tracks: A2, B2)
- Photography By – Butch Star
- Photography By [Assistant] – John Michaels
- Producer – Jimmy Miller
- Rhythm Guitar – Wes Beech
- Vocals, Saxophone, Performer [Chainsaw, Machine Gun] – Wendy Orlean Williams*
- Written-By – B. Darin* (tracks: B2), Funuhara (tracks: A6), Stotts* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A5, B1, B3 to B5), Axeman* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), Beech* (tracks: A2, A7)
Notes℗ © 1980 Stiff Records
All titles published by Power Pop Tunes, Ltd- ASCAP except
"Dream Lover" published by Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.-BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8055515230192
|USE 9||Plasmatics||New Hope For The Wretched (LP, Album)||Stiff America||USE 9||US||1980|
|MVD6878LP||Plasmatics||New Hope For The Wretched (LP, Album, RE, Tra)||MVD Audio||MVD6878LP||US||2015|
|SEEZ 24||Plasmatics||New Hope For The Wretched (LP, Album, Gre)||Stiff Records||SEEZ 24||UK||1980|
|SEEZ 24||Plasmatics||New Hope For The Wretched (LP, Album, Col)||Stiff Records||SEEZ 24||UK||1980|
|CDM RED 204||Plasmatics||New Hope For The Wretched Plus Bonus Tracks (CD, RE)||Cherry Red||CDM RED 204||UK||2002|