Vladislav Kazenin - Symphonic Variations album FLAC
- Performer: Vladislav Kazenin
- Title: Symphonic Variations
- Genre: Classical
- Formats: MPC VOC MP3 AUD AHX AU MP4
- Released: 2005
- Style: Classical
- MP3 album: 1103 mb
- FLAC album: 1552 mb
- Rating: 4.8/5
- Votes: 500
Vladislav Kazenin: Symphonic Variations; Etudes-intervals; Triump and Fiasco.
Vladislav Kazenin: Symphonic Variations; Etudes-intervals; Triump and Fiasco. Melodiya MELCD 1000817.
1 Symphonic Variations (Concerto For Piano And Orchestra) 29:33. Etudes - Intervals For Piano. Conductor – Mark Gorenstein (tracks: 1) Music By – Vladislav Kazenin Orchestra – Academic Symphony Orchestra Of Russia (tracks: 1) Organ – Tatiana Sergeeva (tracks: 9) Piano – Tatiana Sergeeva (tracks: 1 - 8). Notes.
The Symphonic Variations (Variations symphoniques), M. 46, is a work for piano and orchestra written in 1885 by César Franck. It has been described as "one of Franck's tightest and most finished works", "a superb blending of piano and orchestra", and "a flawless work and as near perfection as a human composer can hope to get in a work of this nature". It is a fine example of Franck's use of cyclic unity, with one theme growing into various others
1. Symphonic variations (Concerto for piano and orchestra). Etudes - intervals for piano 2. Eights 3. Seconds 4. Sixths 5. Fifths-fourths 6. Sevenths 7. Unisons 8. Thirds. 9. "Triumph and fiasco" for organ.
Vladislav Kazenin Close. 1 2 3 4 5. Want to Read. Are you sure you want to remove Vladislav Kazenin from your list? Vladislav Kazenin. Published 1990 by "Sov. kompozitor" in Moskva.
|1||Symphonic Variations (Concerto For Piano And Orchestra)||29:33|
|Etudes - Intervals For Piano|
|9||"Triumph And Fiasco" For Organ||11:51|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Мелодия
- Copyright (c) – Moscow Musical Publishers - Harmony
- Manufactured By – ООО "Минэлла"
- Conductor – Mark Gorenstein (tracks: 1)
- Music By – Vladislav Kazenin*
- Orchestra – Academic Symphony Orchestra Of Russia* (tracks: 1)
- Organ – Tatiana Sergeeva* (tracks: 9)
- Piano – Tatiana Sergeeva* (tracks: 1 - 8)
NotesRecorded in 2004.
Total playing time 73.21
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4600317008179
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD