Mariya Takeuchi - Request album FLAC
Request (Cass, Album, Blu). Moon Records (5). MOCT-28033. の続き Yume No Tsuzuki (Original) - Mariya Takeuchi 5:21. wdouji, Aquacrash Dj, smile-lab, JonSten77.
By: Mariya Takeuchi (1987, Pop). More albums from Mariya Takeuchi: Beginning by Mariya Takeuchi. Denim by Mariya Takeuchi. Portrait ポートレイト by Mariya Takeuchi. Variety by Mariya Takeuchi. Bon Appetit! by Mariya Takeuchi. Miss M by Mariya Takeuchi. University Street by Mariya Takeuchi. View all albums . Request. By: Mariya Takeuchi (1987, Pop).
This full Mariya Takeuchi discography is alphabetical, however you can sort Mariya Takeuchi album list by any column. Note that this complete list of Mariya Takeuchi releases is based on official releases and does not always include promotional-only discs, although they are listed when we have data on them
Mariya Takeuchi (竹内 まりや Takeuchi Mariya, born March 20, 1955) is a Japanese singer and songwriter. She is from Taisha, Shimane, now the city of Izumo. She has had a successful career in Japanese pop music spanning decades, having sold over 16 million records in Japan. Her early work during the late 1970s to 1980s is largely associated with the Japanese city pop genre, along with that of her husband and collaborator Tatsuro Yamashita. Outside of Japan, she is best known for the 1984 song "Plastic Love".
Mariya Takeuchi - もう一度 ( Once Again ) Album - VARIETY ( 1984 ) I don't own anything. By the way this isn't the cover of the album, I just wanted to bring. Mariya Takeuchi - 駅Thomas Cradden. Mariya Takeuchi 竹内 まりや Plastic Love from the album Variety (CD 32XM-28 released 1986)NiGHTS85. Mariya Takeuchi - Plastic Love (竹内 まりや)Adriano Marques.
Artist: Mariya Takeuchi. Send "Mariya Takeuchi" Ringtones to your Cell.
Redirected from Genki wo Dashite). Genki o Dashite (元気を出して Cheer Up) is the 1st track on Japanese actress/singer Hiroko Yakushimaru's 1984 debut album Kokinshū (古今集). It was written by singer-songwriter Mariya Takeuchi. Takeuchi recorded her own version of the song for her Request album, released in 1987. It was released as a single from the album in 1988.
Mariya Takeuchi, the writer of the song, recorded her own version in 1987. It was originally released as the B-side of her Yume no Tsuzuki (夢の続き, Dream Sequel) single in 1987, however was later added to her self-cover album, Request. After being selected for use as a commercial song for watchmaker Seiko's Dolce & Exceline (ドルチェ&エクセリーヌ) range in 1988, the song was released as the album's 5th single. Hiroko Yakushimaru features background vocals in Takeuchi's self-cover
てのアルバムを早く、UPして下さい。 懐かしくも、新しくもあるそれぞれの 名曲は本当に心に残ります。 More By Mariya Takeuchi. See All. Bon Appetit!
|2||Oh No, Oh Yes!|
|11||Teko's Theme [Single Version]|
|12||夢の続き ['89 CD Single Mix]|
|13||Good Bye [Previously Unreleased]|
- Record Company – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Remastered At – Warner Music Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tenderberry & Harvest Inc.
- Published By – Nichion Inc.
- Published By – M.C.Cabin Music Publishers, Inc.
- Published By – Tenderberry & Harvest Inc.
- Published By – Smile Publishers Inc.
- Published By – Kadokawa Media House Inc.
- Published By – Burning Publishers Co., Ltd.
- Published By – Fujipacific Music Inc.
- A&R [A&R In Chief] – Ryoma Suzuki
- Arranged By – Tatsuro Yamashita
- Arranged By [Strings] – Katsuhisa Hattori (tracks: 3, 6)
- Coordinator [A&R Co-ordinator] – Atsushi Aoki, Seiichi Inoue
- Design [Reissue Design] – Hisako Inoue, Tatsuya Kuritsuka
- Engineer [CD Mastering] – Isao Kikuchi
- Engineer [Digital Transfer] – Tetsuya Naito
- Executive-Producer – Ryuzo Kosugi
- Lyrics By, Composed By – Mariya Takeuchi
- Management [Artist Management] – Katsunori Sato , Masako Niimura
- Management [Assistant Management] – Hiromitsu Fujino
- Producer – Tatsuro Yamashita
- Promotion [Sales Promotion] – Yasuhiro Hayashi
- Supervised By – Toshiyuki Kuroiwa
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4943674271061
- Matrix / Runout: WPCL-12756 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L276
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 455X
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|MOON-28047||Mariya Takeuchi||Request (LP, Album)||Moon Records||MOON-28047||Japan||1987|
|43XG-2||Mariya Takeuchi||Request (CD, Album, RE)||Moon Records||43XG-2||Japan||1988|
|32XM-46||Mariya Takeuchi||Request (CD, Album)||Moon Records||32XM-46||Japan||1987|
|MOCT-28033||Mariya Takeuchi||Request (Cass, Album, Blu)||Moon Records||MOCT-28033||Japan||1987|
|AMCM-4147||Mariya Takeuchi||Request (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Moon Records||AMCM-4147||Japan||1992|