Satchel - EDC album FLAC
By: Satchel (1994, Pop). More albums from Satchel: The Family by Satchel. View all albums . About.
EDC (Cass, Album, Promo). Epic/Sony Music Entertainment (Germany). Sony Music Japan International Inc. SRCS 7680.
Is EDC the best album by Satchel? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Satchel EDC Cassette Tape 1994 Sony New Sealed! Condition: Brand New. Time left: 18d 4h 29m 5s.
Simply put, Satchel's debut album, EDC, is '90s alterna-rock at its finest and most original. Leaving the then-popular grunge sound at the door, Satchel embarks on a new musical style, combining gentle ballads and near-metal rockers with drum loops, guitar heroics, and ultra-talented Shawn Smith's high-pitched vocals and piano. Shards of Prince's funk, Queen's grandeur, and Led Zeppelin's almighty heavy groove come bubbling to the surface, but the band incorporates these already established elements into their own sound.
Send to a friend: Satchel. Gloria Gaynor I Will Survive. Coldplay A Rush Of Blood To The Head. Pearl Jam Unplugged & Undrugged. Foo Fighters B-Sides (disc 2).
1. More albums from Satchel.
Listen to Edc now. Listen to Edc in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
|4||Trouble Come Down||3:05|
|5||More Ways Than 3||4:15|
|9||Built 4 It||5:14|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Quality First Music
- Copyright (c) – T H Sea
- Copyright (c) – Sir Dopes Third Magick
- Copyright (c) – Sounds G
- Manufactured For – Epic
- Recorded At – Laundry Room Studio
- Recorded At – Eternal Dank Coven
- Recorded At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Recorded At – Bear Creek Studios
- Produced At – Bad Animals
- Mixed At – Bad Animals
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- A&R – Michael Goldstone, Randy Goldstone
- Art Direction – Jennifer Cohen
- Bass – Cory Kane
- Drum Programming – Shawn Smith (tracks: 4)
- Drums – Regan Hagar
- Engineer – Barrett Jones (tracks: 9), Chris Fuhrman (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 11)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Barrett Jones (tracks: 6, 7, 10), Gregor Visconty (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 11), Joe Hadlock (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 11), John Imers (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 11), Stuart Hallerman (tracks: 3, 8, 12, 13)
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – John Goodmanson (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 11)
- Guitar – John Hoag
- Keyboards – Cory Kane (tracks: 1), John Hoag (tracks: 7, 10), Regan Hagar (tracks: 3, 10)
- Management – Curtis Management, Kelly Curtis
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Chris Fuhrman, Dennis Herring
- Percussion – Matt Chamberlain (tracks: 7)
- Photography By [Water Photo], Art Direction – Joel Zimmerman
- Producer – Dennis Herring (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 11)
- Producer, Engineer – Bruce Calder (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 13)
- Saxophone – Nalgas* (tracks: 7)
- Technician – Barrett Jones, Bruce Calder, Bruce Fairweather, Guitar Maniacs , John Goodmanson, Matt Chamberlain, Music Source, Steve Fisk, Stone Gossard, Stuart Hallerman, Totem Pole Loans
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Keyboards – Shawn Smith
- Written-By, Engineer, Producer, Mixed By, Layout, Design, Photography By [Cover, all except water] – The Satchel Partnership
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 074645764924
- Matrix / Runout (Text is printed backwards): DIDP-081977 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L330
|4773144||Satchel||EDC (Cass, Album)||Epic||4773144||UK||1994|
|SRCS 7680||Satchel||EDC (CD, Album)||Sony Music Japan International Inc.||SRCS 7680||Japan||1995|
|ET 57649, ET57649||Satchel||EDC (Cass, Album)||Epic, Epic||ET 57649, ET57649||US||1994|
|ESK 6232||Satchel||EDC (CD, Album, Promo)||Epic||ESK 6232||US||1994|
|EPC 477314 2, 477314 2||Satchel||EDC (CD, Album)||Epic, Epic||EPC 477314 2, 477314 2||Europe||1994|