Ray Brown, Ben Webster, Oscar Peterson - One O'Clock Jump 1953 album FLAC
This album is particularly explosive due to the remarkable all-star lineup: trumpeters Roy Eldridge and Charlie Shavers, trombonist Bill Harris, altoists Benny Carter and Willie Smith, the tenors of Flip Phillips, Ben Webster and (on "One O'Clock Jump") Lester Young, the Oscar Peterson Trio plus drummer .
Oscar Peterson - One O'clock Jump. Download MP3. Oscar Peterson. Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Oscar Peterson, Ray Brown, Herb Ellis, Louie Bellson.
One O'Clock Jump 1953. Start your music shopping from All About Jazz and you'll support us in the process. Learn how. About Ray Brown. 1958. 5 4 ½ 4 3 ½ 3 2 ½ 2 1 ½ 1 ½ 0.
Ben Webster Meets Oscar Peterson is a 1959 (see 1959 in music) studio album featuring a jazz trio, led by the Canadian jazz pianist Oscar Peterson, with the tenor saxophonist Ben Webster.
One O'Clock Jump - Lester Young, Oscar Peterson. Mean to Me - Lester Young. The Touch of Your Lips - Oscar Peterson, Ben Webster. Cocktails For Two - Coleman Hawkins, Ben Webster. That Old Black Magic - Oscar Peterson. She's Funny That Way - Lester Young, Oscar Peterson.
Louis Armstrong, Ray Brown, Oscar Peterson, Herb Ellis, Louie Bellson Indiana. Lester Young One O'Clock Jump. The Oscar Peterson Trio, Herb Ellis, Ray Brown Blue Moon. Oscar Peterson, Ray Brown, Stan Getz, Connie Kay, Herb Ellis, . Johnson Crazy Rhythm (Live).
|B2||One O'Clock Jump||14:52|
- Recorded At – Carnegie Hall
- Marketed By – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Alto Saxophone – Benny Carter, Willie Smith
- Bass – Ray Brown
- Design [Album], Art Direction – Hughesgroup, New York*, Tom Hughes
- Drums – J.C. Heard
- Engineer [Reissue] – Steve Baldwin
- Executive-Producer – Barry Feldman
- Guitar – Herb Ellis
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Robert Asen Metronome Collection
- Piano – Oscar Peterson
- Producer [Original] – Norman Granz
- Reissue Producer [Compiled & Annotated] – Bob Porter
- Tenor Saxophone – Ben Webster, Flip Phillips, Lester Young (tracks: B2)
- Trombone – Bill Harris
- Trumpet – Charlie Shavers, Roy Eldridge
Notes(P) & (C) 1983 Polygram Classics, Inc.
Marketed and distributed by Polydor Ltd., 13/14 Saint George Street, London W1R 9DE.
Recorded September 19, 1953 At Carnegie Hall, New York City
|815 153 1, 815 153 1 YM||Ray Brown, Ben Webster, Oscar Peterson||Ray Brown, Ben Webster, Oscar Peterson - Jazz At The Philharmonic One O'Clock Jump 1953 (LP, Album, Mono, RE)||Verve Records, Verve Records||815 153 1, 815 153 1 YM||US||1983|
|815 153 1||Ray Brown, Ben Webster, Oscar Peterson||Ray Brown, Ben Webster, Oscar Peterson - One O'Clock Jump 1953 (LP, Album, Mono)||Verve Records||815 153 1||France||1983|