Theory Of A Deadman - Gasoline album FLAC
Theory of a Deadman is the self-titled debut by the band Theory of a Deadman released in 2002. The album contained the hit single "Make Up Your Mind". It also featured the singles "Nothing Could Come Between Us", "Point to Prove" and "The Last Song," (which was originally called "Theory of a Deadman"), both of which were solely written by Tyler Connolly, the band's lead singer. The album bears a Parental Advisory label due to expletives in "Invisible Man", "Any Other Way", and "Confession".
Gasoline is the second album released by Theory of a Deadman on March 29, 2005. The album features four songs used in the videogame Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy, "Santa Monica", "No Surprise", "Say Goodbye" and "No Way Out". The album was first released in Canada by 604 Records, and was later released in the . by Roadrunner Records.
Listen free to Theory of a Deadman – Gasoline (Hating Hollywood, No Way Out and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Theory of a Deadman (or Theory for short) is a rock band from North Delta, British Columbia, Canada, formed in 2001, signed by Nickelback vocalist Chad Kroeger to 604 Records, after lead singer Tyler Connolly gave Kroeger a demo tape. View full artist profile.
But his Nickelback-ian bellow is still a primary influence on Theory frontman and principal songwriter Tyler Connelly, and Gasoline's read of the grunge handbook is just as broad. The acoustic touches on "Hello Lonely" and "Santa Monica" are a respite from the record's processed distortion hammer, but only in the way Tantric bludgeons the tradition of Alice in Chains' Jar of Flies EP. No, Gasoline's main thrust is Connelly's brooding over a departed girlfriend, which he does incessantly as his band methodically transforms 1990s grunge dynamics into.
Features Song Lyrics for Theory Of A Deadman's Gasoline album. In the Middle Lyrics. Theory Of A Deadman Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Theory Of A Deadman Lyrics.
|2||No Way Out||3:29|
|8||Hello Lonely (Walk Away From This)||4:22|
|9||Me & My Girl||3:40|
|10||Since You've Been Gone||4:19|
|11||Hell Just Ain't The Same||1:05|
|12||Save The Best For Last||4:15|
|13||In The Middle||3:38|
- Licensed To – Roadrunner Records
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Manufactured By – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Distributed By – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct – D161277
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Suzie Katayama (tracks: 5, 10)
- Art Direction – Mr. Scott Design
- Bass – Dean Back
- Cello – Larry Corbett
- Drums – Daniel Adair (tracks: 5), Robin Diaz (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 13)
- Edited By [Pro Tools Editing] – Paul Decarli
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Eric Miller
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Gardner*
- Engineer [Assisting] – Dmitar Krnjaic
- Guitar – David Brenner, Tyler Connolly
- Keyboards – Howard Benson
- Lead Vocals – Tyler Connolly
- Management – Bill McGathy, Elizabeth Hahn
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge
- Photography By – Robert Sebree
- Producer – Howard Benson
- Programmed By – Howard Benson
- Recorded By – Mike Plotnikoff
- Strings [Lord Of The Strings] – Keith Nelson
- Viola – Denyse Buffum
- Violin – Berj Garabedian
- Written-By – David Brenner, Dean Back, Tyler Connolly
Produced by Howard Benson ● Mixed by Chris-Lord Alge
www.theoryofadeadman.com ● www.roadrunnerrecords.com
Issued under license to Roadrunner Records from The All Blacks B.V. Roadrunner Records is a registered trademark of The All Blacks B.V. Roadrunner Records, 902 Broadway, New York, NY 10010 ℗ & © 2005 The All Blacks B.V. Manufactured & distributed by The Island Def Jam Music Group, 825 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10019. Warning: All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: D161277 2R 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L241
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4121
|RR83232||Theory Of A Deadman||Gasoline (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR83232||Australia||2005|
|168 618 323-2||Theory Of A Deadman||Gasoline (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, 604 Records||168 618 323-2||US||2005|
|2539600062||Theory Of A Deadman||Gasoline (CD, Album)||604 Records||2539600062||Canada||2005|
|MCD-3480406||Theory Of A Deadman||Gasoline (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||MCD-3480406||Indonesia||2005|
|RR PROMO 901||Theory Of A Deadman||Gasoline (CD, Album, Promo)||Roadrunner Records||RR PROMO 901||Europe||2005|