Melvins - Stag album FLAC
Stag is the eighth studio album by the Melvins, which was released in 1996 through Atlantic Records. King Buzzo - guitar (1-3, 5-8, 10, 13-15) & vocals (1, 3, 5-8, 10, 11, 13-15); all instrumentation (2), backing vocals (7), moog (9), bass (11), drums (12), interlude guitar (13); engineer, producer & mixer (1-3 & 5-15).
Stag (Melvins album). Stag is the eighth album by Melvins, which was released in 1996 through Atlantic Records. Additional personnel.
Melvins is the eponymous debut EP by the Melvins, released in 1986 through C/Z Records. The original release was a vinyl 7", commonly referred to as Six Songs.
The repeating ord start of the album makes it clear that Stag isn't going to be quite like anything the Melvins had yet recorded to that point. There's such a strong and audible emphasis on the band really exploring the possibilities of the studio throughout that the effect is breathtaking - it's a huge, epic sound that's also quite varied, a fine indication of where the band would be going in later years.
Stag is the eighth studio album by Melvins, which was released in 1996 through Atlantic Records. King Buzzo - guitar & vocals; all instrumentation (2), backing vocals (7), moog (9), bass (11), drums (12), interlude guitar (13); engineer, producer & mixer (1-3 & 5-15).
Dale C. Sitar (track 1), Guitar (tracks 1, 11) Bongos (track 7), All instruments (track 16), Drums (full album).
|A3||Bar-X-The Rocking M|
|B1||Tipping The Lion|
- Licensed From – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Marketed By – Third Man Records
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Entourage Studios
- Recorded At – Falconer Studios
- Recorded At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Kozlowski Sound Productions
- Mixed At – Sound City Studios
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Entourage Studios
- Mixed At – Falconer Studios
- Mixed At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Kozlowski Sound Productions
- Mastered At – Nashville Record Productions
- Bass – Mark D*
- Design – Mackie Osborne
- Drums – Dale Crover
- Guitar, Vocals – King Buzzo
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – WG*
- Organ, Grand Piano – Mac Mann
- Producer – Alex Newport, Chris Kozlowski, Gggarth Richardson*, Joe Baressi*, The Melvins*
- Valve Trombone – Dirty Walt*
- Written-By – The Melvins*
Notes24 hand-numbered copies in pairs (Part 1 & Part 2) and signed by King Buzzo were made.
Part 1, letterpress cardboard covers and Part 2, hand-pulled silk-screened on recycled sleeves.
Includes cutouts from the reissue LP cover as inserts. Sold on the Melvins 2017 US tour.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): TMR-297-A TEP NGON Ⓤ WG/NRP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): TMR-297-B2 TRICK TRADER Ⓤ WG/NRP
- Matrix / Runout (Side C etched): TMR-297-C CRANIUM FADER Ⓤ WG/NRP
- Matrix / Runout (Side D etched): TMR-297-D SEE YOU LATER Ⓤ WG/NRP
|7567-82878-2||Melvins||Stag (CD, Album)||Atlantic, Mammoth Records||7567-82878-2||Europe||1996|
|TMR-297, TMR297||Melvins||Stag (2xLP, Album, RE, RM, TP)||Third Man Records, Third Man Records||TMR-297, TMR297||US||2016|
|82878-2||Melvins||Stag (CD, Album, Club)||Atlantic, Mammoth Records||82878-2||US||1996|
|82878-4||Melvins||Stag (Cass, Album, Club, Whi)||Atlantic, Mammoth Records||82878-4||US||1996|
|7567-82878-2||Melvins||Stag (CD, Album, RE)||Atlantic, Mammoth Records||7567-82878-2||Europe||Unknown|