Various - Summertime Volume Two album FLAC
- Performer: Various
- Title: Summertime Volume Two
- Genre: Electronic / Rock / Reggae / Funk / Pop
- Country: Canada
- Formats: ASF DXD TTA AU AC3 RA MP3
- Released: 1994
- Style: Reggae, New Wave, Synth-pop, Dance-pop, Classic Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Rock & Roll, Funk
- MP3 album: 1777 mb
- FLAC album: 1354 mb
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 612
Compact Disc (CD) + Digital Album. contains also some Deep Inspiration Show Records stickers Includes unlimited streaming of Various Inspirations - Volume Two via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. supported by 5 fans who also own Various Inspirations - Volume Two.
In the Summertime is a 1970 album recorded by Mungo Jerry. It contains their biggest hit, "In the Summertime" and its B-side, "Mighty Man". Also included are the country hits, "San Francisco Bay Blues", recorded in 1954 by Jesse Fuller, Arthur Gunter's "Baby Let's Play House", also from 1954 and Woody Guthrie's "Dust Pneumonia Blues" which also appeared on the B-side of "In the Summertime".
Various – Summertime Blues Vo. ーベル: Forever Gold – FG188. Some of the tracks on this album are re-recordings by the original artist or one or more members of the original group. This album also includes some live recordings.
Album: Porgy and Bess (1935). Get the Sheet Music License This Song. Along with his brother Ira, Gershwin collaborated with Heyward and brought the novel to the stage as a musical in 1935. Summertime" is the most famous song from the musical and appears four times in the production, most notably as a lullaby to help put a baby to sleep. The lullaby style became very popular and many children grew up hearing this song from their parents, but the variations of the song in the production helped demonstrate the song's versatility, leading to its recording in a wide range of styles and tempos.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Bob Marley||Stir It Up
Written-By – Marley*
|2||–Mathew Wilder*||Break My Stride
Written-By – Prestopino*, Wilder*
|3||–Eddie Murphy||Party All The Time
Written-By – James*
Written-By – Leitch/Donovan*
|5||–The Kingsmen||Louie Louie
Written-By – Berry*
|6||–Sly & The Family Stone||Hot Fun In The Summer Time
Written-By – Stewart*
|7||–McCoys*||Hang On Sloopy
Written-By – Russell*, Farrell*
|8||–The Byrds||Eight Miles High
Written-By – Crosby*, Clark*, McGuin*
|9||–REO Speedwagon||Take It On The Run
Written-By – Richrath*
Written-By – Trzetrzelewska*, White*, Ross*
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (Canada) Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Netshare Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Licensed From – Celebrity Licensing, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Canada) Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment (Canada) Inc.
- Made By – SMC
- Pressed By – Sony Music Canada
- Concept By [Created & Developed By / Créé & Realisé Par] – Sony Music Special Products
Notes© 1994 Sony Music Entertainment (Canada) Inc. ℗ 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. [Track 5] ℗ Courtesy of Netshare Ltd. by arrangement with Celebrity Licensing Inc. [Track 10] ℗ Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd. Manufactured and distributed by / Fabriqué et distribué par Sony Music Entertainment (Canada) Inc. Made in Canada [inlay]. Made at SMC [disc].
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-85043-2 9
- Barcode: 074648504329
- Matrix / Runout: 0L5U3 IDK85043 SONY MUSIC CANADA
- Mould SID Code: 6706
|IDT 85043||Various||Summertime Volume Two (Cass, Comp)||Sony Music Special Products||IDT 85043||Canada||1994|