Perry Como - An Album Of His Latest And Greatest album FLAC
Presents: Perry Como (May I Never Love Again, Faithful Forever and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Perry Como has topped my list of Christmas music for more than four decades. An extraordinarily gifted singer, his silky smoothness is almost unmatchable. This CD is worth purchasing for these five songs alone, never mind almost two dozen. Nice perry coco album. Good Christmas classics. Sounds great at a good price good quality.
3. Til The End Of Time. Magic Moments (with Mitchell Ayres and His Orchestra & The Ray Charles Singers). 64. Say You're Mine Again (with The Ramblers). 65. Juke Box Baby (with Mitchell Ayres and His Orchestra & The Ray Charles Singers). Perry Como Diğer Albümleri. The Classic Christmas Album. Just Out of Reach - Rarities from Nashville. The Complete RCA Christmas Collection. Very Best Of. The Essential Perry Como. Christmas With Perry Como. Legends - Perry Como.
Genre: PopArtist: Perry ComoDuration: Album. Perry Como - A Collection Of His Greatest Hits - CD Album - 14 Tracks - 2004.
Perry Como was Perry Como's 26th LP album for RCA Records, released in 1980. Track listing - Side One - "Not While I'm Around" - "Regrets" - "When" - "There'll Never Be Another Night Like This" - "Love" (Gerard. Perry Como Live On Tour was Perry Como's 27th 12" long-play album for RCA Records and his second live album. It was rereleased on CD in 2015 by Real Gone Music. Track listing - Side OneComo medley - "Till the End of Time" - "Round and Round" - "Catch a Falling Star" - "Prisoner of Love" - "Temptation".
It was the title track from an album intended to help his fans cope with the tragedy. The fundamental thing I hear from fans is, 'Man, you got me through' - whatever it is," he told Rolling Stone in 2002. Appears on: The Rising (Columbia). Cooke's producers had asked him to write a song for a girl they had seen on a Perry Como TV show - but once they heard her sing, they kept "Cupid" for Cooke to do himself. It was Cooke's idea to drop in the sound of an arrow being fired "straight to my lover's heart. Appears on: Greatest Hits (RCA).
|B||When You Were Sweet Sixteen|
|C||I Want To Thank You Folks|
|D||That's Where I Came In|
|E||Far Away Places|
|H||Girl Of My Dreams|
|I||They Say It's Wonderful|
|J||If You Were The Only Girl|
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Disc 1 (A/B) Catalog Number): 20-2259
- Other (Disc 2 (C/D) Catalog Number): 20-2117
- Other (Disc 3 (E/F) Catalog Number): 20-3316
- Other (Disc 4 (G/H) Catalog Number): 20-1917
- Other (Disc 5 (I/J) Catalog Number): 20-1857