Failure - Magnified album FLAC
Magnified is the second album by the American alternative rock band Failure. Magnified differs greatly from Failure's debut album Comfort by using a great deal of bass guitar distortion. Their use of a bassline as the main structure to the song as well as distortion can be heard best on "Frogs" and "Wonderful Life". Harmonics are also used extensively and can be heard quite prominently on the songs "Moth", "Wonderful Life" and "Empty Friend".
About Magnified album. Album Magnified (1994). Greg Edwards, Ken Andrews. Lyrics By.
Failure - Magnified (Full Album). Paul Eberhardt, Huntington Beach, Ca. Show more. labelFailure - Magnified (Full Album). Tbh i didnt realy like this album at first because i was addicted to fantastic planet but now i can apriciate i. .3 months ago. Is prety gud.
Album Name Magnified. Released date 08 March 1994. Labels Slash Records. Music StyleAlternativ Rock. Members owning this album0.
In The Future Your Body Will Be The Furthest Thing From Your Mind by Failure. The Heart Is A Monster by Failure. Fantastic Planet by Failure. Fantastic Planet Live by Failure. View all albums . Magnified.
Failure – Magnified. Label: Slash – 422-828 487-2. Country: US. Released: 1994. Recorded By – Paul Lani. Vocals, Guitar, Bass – Ken Andrews. Written-By – Greg Edwards (2) (tracks: 2 to 10), Ken Andrews.
I'll show you a trick with Ants when The sun's high in the sky We can Burn them up to crispy Black shells See them crunched by Old, slow, slick snails. Light the fuse inside the Dead bird Feather flurries rain on Our heads Empty nest with three Small brown eggs We'll think of something Before the night falls.
|1||Let It Drip||2:41|
- Record Company – Polydor K.K.
- Recorded At – Kiva West
- Mixed At – Can-Am Recorders
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Bass, Guitar, Drums – Greg Edwards
- Drums – John Dargahi (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 7)
- Engineer [Mixing Assistant] – John Jackson
- Engineer [Recording Assistant] – Howard Willing
- Guitar, Vocals [Voice], Bass – Ken Andrews
- Liner Notes – Hiro Arishima
- Lyrics By – Greg Edwards (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7 to 10), Ken Andrews (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7)
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – David Bianco (tracks: 2 to 7, 9, 10), Ken Andrews (tracks: 1, 8)
- Producer – Failure
- Recorded By – Paul Lani
- Written-By – Greg Edwards (tracks: 2 to 10), Ken Andrews (tracks: 1 to 10)
NotesRelease comes with an obi strip and additional folded Japanese sheet including liner notes by Hiro Arishima (Apr, 25th, 1994)and lyrics translation.
℗© 1994 Slash Records
Made in Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988055 144928
|45556-2||Failure||Magnified (CD, Album)||Slash||45556-2||US||1994|
|828 487-2||Failure||Magnified (CD, Album)||Slash, London Records||828 487-2||Europe||1994|
|45556-4||Failure||Magnified (Cass, Album)||Slash||45556-4||US||1994|
|422-828 487-2||Failure||Magnified (CD, Album)||Slash||422-828 487-2||US||1994|
|R2 79939||Failure||Magnified (CD, Album, RE)||Rhino Records||R2 79939||US||2001|