Elisa - Pipes & Flowers album FLAC
Pipes & Flowers is the debut album by Italian singer Elisa, released in Italy in 1997 by Sugar Records. It followed the single Sleeping in Your Hand. In 1998 the album was re-released with the bonus track Cure Me. Always in 1997 a promotional single, Labyrinth was released. In 1998, another two official singles, Mr. Want and Cure me was released, while A Feast For Me was a solo radio hit. Tracks 1-11: Corrado Rustici - Producer, Matt Rohr - Mixing. Track 12 : Darren Allison - Producer, Mixing.
Complete your Elisa collection. referencing Pipes & Flowers, CD, Album, SGR-D 77809. Other version: Polydor 539 024-2 (CD, 1997, The Netherlands). Reply Notify me Helpful.
Pipes & Flowers Album. Pipes & Flowers Album.
Italian singer Elisa is the Alanis Morissette of her home country - an angst-ridden beauty with a chip on her shoulder and a powerful collection of rock songs. Her voice is what invites the comparison the most, although the music is also quite similar. There is a European pop feel that creeps into the music, lush keyboards appear here and there, and the hooks are more attune to British pop music. With all these obvious influences sticking out, it would seem that Elisa is probably not that good. But, really, she is shockingly better than one would think. Any fan of strong, female-fronted alternative pop should give this a listen, as this is an enjoyable album from a talented singer.
Is Pipes & Flowers the best album by Elisa? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Pipes & Flowers by Elisa (1997) Overall rank: 43,580th. Accolades: Top albums of 1997 ( 866th ). Top albums of the 1990s ( 8,048th ). Best albums of all time ( 43,580th ).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Sleeping In Your Hand||4:22|
|5||A Feast For Me||5:12|
|6||So Delicate So Pure
Bass – Polo Jones
Electric Organ [Hammond] – Frank Martin
Piano [Enhanced] – Frank Martin
|10||Inside A Flower
Bass – Polo JonesChoir [Gospel] – Claytoven*, Conesha Owens, Litty Beethoven*, Sandy Kriffith*Piano [Enhanced] – Louis Biancaniello
|11||Sleeping In Your Hand (Mark Saunders Remix)
Remix – Mark Saunders
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Insieme S.r.l.
- Copyright (c) – Insieme S.r.l.
- Recorded At – Rocky Road Studios
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Artwork – Vitamina
- Bass – Benny Rietveld (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11)
- Drums – Steve Smith
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Enhanced] – Corrado Rustici
- Engineer – Matt Rohr
- Engineer [Additional] – Frank Rinella
- Executive-Producer [A Project By] – Caterina Caselli Sugar*
- Keyboards – Corrado Rustici
- Lyrics By – B. Fraser* (tracks: 6, 8, 10), C. M. Warner* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 11)
- Lyrics By, Music By – E. Toffoli*
- Mastered By – Brian Lane
- Music By – C. Rustici* (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 10, 11)
- Photography By – Giasco Bertoli
- Producer – Corrado Rustici
- Programmed By – Corrado Rustici
- Vocals – Elisa
Notes(P) (C) 1997 Insieme s.r.l.
Recorded at Rocky Road and Fantasy Studios, Berkeley.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02577 78092 9
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
- Matrix / Runout: CD COMPANY ITALY SGRD77809
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L062
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4U5P
|539 024-2||Elisa||Pipes & Flowers (CD, Album)||Polydor||539 024-2||UK & Europe||1997|
|3312098001||Elisa||Pipes & Flowers (CD, Album, RE)||Sugar||3312098001||Italy||1998|
|539 024-2||Elisa||Pipes & Flowers (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Polydor||539 024-2||Russia||1998|
|SGR-C- 77821||Elisa||Pipes & Flowers (Cass)||Sugar||SGR-C- 77821||Italy||1998|
|SGR-D 77809||Elisa||Pipes & Flowers ("I miei Primi dieci anni" version) (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, S/Edition)||Sugar Music||SGR-D 77809||Italy||2009|