Sigmund Snopek III - Virginia Woolf album FLAC
SIGMUND SNOPEK III is the t from Milwaukee. He started his career in the 60's with the pioneering prog rock band THE BLOOMSBURY PEOPLE (which performed on Atlanta Pop Festival along with 60's pop-rock icons, such is Jimi Hendrix). They were innovative, combining elements of baroque pop, psychedelia, classical music, pop & rock, electronic music and avangarde. Sources: sigmundsnopek. com ww. xpressmilwaukee. SIGMUND SNOPEK III Videos (YouTube and more). Virginia Woolf Gear Fab Records 2001. First Band On The Moon Musea 1980. Virginia Woolf Belle Antique 2011. WisconInsane Dali Records.
Only for completionists (0%). There's a lot going on with this album, the second for the Bloomsbury People but issued as a Sigmund Snopek III solo release. This isn't the best Sigmund Snopek III album; indeed, 'WisconsInsane' probably deserves that label. But it is one his more memorable works and gives a good glimpse into the sort of pop/avant/prog blend he would perfect later in his career.
Music By – Sigmund Snopek III. Percussion, Drums – Michael Lorenz (3) (tracks: A1 to C2, D1). Producer – James Gorton (tracks: C3), Sigmund Snopek III (tracks: C3, D1), Tom Gress (tracks: A1 to C2). Remastered By – Mike Lucas (3) (tracks: D1), Scott Leonard (tracks: D1). Violin – Bou Hwang (tracks: A1 to C2), Pat Hening (tracks: A1 to C2).
If the modernist novelist Virginia Woolf seems like a bizarre title subject for a rock album, it nevertheless fits the relentless peculiarity of the music on the first album from Sigmund Snopek III. Actually, this is the second album by Snopek's band the Bloomsbury People following a self-titled effort in 1970. Snopek's muse and music certainly act as the impetus and grand vision for the entire project, and what an intriguingly skewed vision it is. "Virginia Woolf" is essentially.
Sigmund Snopek III (born 1950) is an American musician and composer. Snopek began his career in the late 1960s with a prog-rock band called The Bloomsbury People. He has since created concept albums, pop songs, and classical compositions. Along the way, he performed and recorded with The Violent Femmes. In 2015, he was inducted into the Wisconsin Area Music Industry Hall of Fame.
Shop 6 records for sale for album Virginia woolf by Sigmund Snopek Iii on CDandLP in Vinyl and CD format. All fields Artist Title Artist + Title Label Seller Item Select a specific format: All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Tape Clothing T-Shirt Others. Sigmund snopek III virginia woolf.
sigmund snopek III. musician. Sigmund Snopek’s career spans six decades. Here is a complete list of his published works: Original Recordings. Water Street Records – Stuffy and his Frozen Parachute Band (artist and album title,) 1972 Keyboards and String Arrangements.
Sigmund Snopek has been a dominant figure on the international musical scene since the late 1960s . The Oconomowoc Chamber Orchestra looks forward to releasing the 2018 Chatfield Award Tribute video, the May 19th Concert Video, performing a concert on April 14th, 2019, and being a beacon for local music history through the 2019 Chatfield Award and outreach. Sigmund Snopek III added an event.
Listen to music from Sigmund Snopek III like Hall of Godcar and Cry Of The Frees (After Loosing). Sigmund Snopek has been a dominant figure on the international musical scene since the late 1960s. Snopek music is rich and lyrical, drawing from four decades of professional expertise in most major American musical styles. His catalog boasts over 300 original songs, ranging from top 40 through progressive rock to jazz.
|A2||El Ciudad Part 1||3:40|
|A3||El Ciudad Part 2||2:04|
|C1||Song Of A Nation||2:42|
|C3||Lifencave Book Two||16:52|
- Recorded At – Studio East LTD
- Recorded At – Electro-Acoustic Music Center
- Recorded At – Midwest Recorders
- Remastered At – Pro Audio Design
- Alto Saxophone – Greg Janick (tracks: A2, A3), Richie Cole (tracks: A3)
- Arranged By – Sigmund Snopek III
- Bass – Duane Stuermer (tracks: D1), Mike Dujardon (tracks: A2, A3, B3, C1)
- Drums – Leon Klekowski
- Electric Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – James Paolo (tracks: A1 to C2)
- Electric Guitar – Duke Stoganovic (tracks: A2, A3)
- Electronics – Peter Parkman (tracks: A1)
- Engineer – Dave Neitzke (tracks: D1), James Gorton* (tracks: C3), Tom Gress (tracks: A1 to C2)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bob Patrick (tracks: A1 to C2)
- Flute – Rick Aaron (tracks: B1)
- Guitar – Byron Wiemann* (tracks: A1 to C2), George Pritchet (tracks: A3), Ramy Espinoza (tracks: D1)
- Jew's Harp, Bass [Eight String] – Brian Richie (tracks: D1)
- Keyboards, Vocals, Electronics, Percussion – Sigmund Snopek III
- Lead Vocals, Twelve-String Guitar – James Gorton* (tracks: A1 to C2)
- Liner Notes – Roger Maglio
- Liner Notes [Original] – John Kruth
- Lyrics By – Byron Wiemann* (tracks: C3), Cynthia Dahlke (tracks: C3), Elizabeth Boettler (tracks: C3), Jim Spencer (tracks: C3), Sigmund Snopek III (tracks: A1 to C2, D1)
- Mellotron, Synthesizer – Sigmund Snopek III (tracks: C3)
- Music By – Sigmund Snopek III
- Percussion, Drums – Michael Lorenz (tracks: A1 to C2, D1)
- Producer – James Gorton* (tracks: C3), Sigmund Snopek III (tracks: C3, D1), Tom Gress (tracks: A1 to C2)
- Remastered By – Mike Lucas (tracks: D1), Scott Leonard (tracks: D1)
- Violin – Bou Hwang (tracks: A1 to C2), Pat Hening (tracks: A1 to C2)
- Vocals – Byron Wiemann* (tracks: A1 to C3), James Gorton* (tracks: C3)
NotesTracks A1 to C2 recorded at Studio East LTD
Track C3 recorded at Electro-Acoustic Music Center
Track D1 recorded at Midwest Recorders
Track D1 remastered at Pro Audio Design
|WST 1001||Sigmund Snopek III||Virginia Woolf (LP, Album)||Water Street Records||WST 1001||US||1972|
|BELLE 111875||Sigmund Snopek III||Virginia Woolf (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Belle Antique||BELLE 111875||Japan||2011|
|WMMS 042||Sigmund Snopek III||Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf? (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Music Is Intelligence||WMMS 042||Germany||1994|
|GF160||Sigmund Snopek III||Virginia Woolf (CD, Album, RE)||Gear Fab Records||GF160||US||2000|