Vanessa Williams - Next album FLAC
Next (Vanessa Williams album). Next is Vanessa L. Williams' fifth album, released in 1997. While it did not match the commercial success of its predecessors, it features some of her strongest and most emotive vocal performances. It includes the singles "Happiness" ( on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles and Tracks chart), "Who Were You Thinkin' 'Bout", "First Thing on Your Mind" and the major hit, "Oh How the Years Go By" ( on the Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks chart).
Next (Vanessa Williams album). 1997 studio album by Vanessa Williams. Studio album by. Vanessa Williams. August 26, 1997 (1997-08-26). Next is the fifth studio album by American singer and actress Vanessa Williams. It includes the singles "Happiness" ( on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles and Tracks chart), "Who Were You Thinkin' 'Bout", "First Thing on Your Mind" and "Oh How the Years Go By" ( on the Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks chart).
ISRC CN-A05-97-442-00/A. Mercury, PolyGram Far East, China Division. ISRC CN-A05-97-442-00/A.
Retrieved 3 April 2017. "Vanessa Williams - Chart history - Billboard". Vanessa Williams is an American actress and singer. In 1988, Williams released her debut album, The Right Stuff. The first single, "The Right Stuff", found success on the R&B chart, while the second single, "He's Got the Look", found similar success on the same chart. Th. anessa Williams on July 4, 2006. The Sweetest Days is the third studio album by Vanessa Williams, released on December 6, 1994.
The Best Of/20th Century Masters: The Christmas Collection. Work To Do.
Pictures, videos, biodata, and files relating to Next (Vanessa Williams album) are also acceptable encyclopedic sources.
Album · 1997 · 12 Songs. 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Vanessa Williams.
Although it relies a little too heavily on ballads, Next finds Vanessa Williams in fine form. Williams has grown into a strong singer, capable of wringing emotion out of even banal adult contemporary tracks. She can turn the relatively empty songs into impressive showcases for her vocal talents, and when she has a good song, like the sultry "Someone Like You," the results are first-rate. There could have been more uptempo dance numbers like "Happiness" to give Next more depth, but it's still a worthwhile effort from Williams.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Who Were You Thinkin' 'Bout
Backing Vocals – Lisa CochranDrum Programming – Mark HammondLap Steel Guitar – Phil MadeiraProducer, Programmed By [Keyboard], Drum Programming, Guitar – Keith ThomasWritten-By – Keith Thomas, Phil Galdston
Producer, Instruments, Arranged By – Jimmy Jam & Terry LewisWritten-By – James Harris III/Terry Lewis*, John Smith
|3||And My Heart Goes
Producer, Instruments – J. DibbsWritten-By – J. Dibbs, Joyce Dean
|4||First Thing On Your Mind
Arranged By – Kenny LaMar*Backing Vocals – Vanessa WilliamsBacking Vocals, Arranged By [Additional Vocal] – Sue Ann CarwellProducer, Arranged By – Antonina ArmatoSaxophone – Dave KozWritten-By – Antonina Armato, K. Miller*, Kenny LaMar McGowan*
|5||Crazy 'Bout You
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Jeremy LubbockBacking Vocals – Trey LorenzContractor [Strings] – Jules Chaiken*Drum Programming – Mark HammondGuitar – Dan Huff*Producer, Synth [Piano], Programmed By [Bass], Drum Programming, Arranged By – Keith ThomasProgrammed By [Synth], Arranged By – Daryl SimmonsWritten-By – Daryl Simmons
|6||Lost Without You
Acoustic Guitar – Sonny Lawlersedt*Arranged By [Strings] – Jeremy LubbockBacking Vocals – Adrianne Johnson RossBass – Clayton Sears*Drums – Shawn PeltonProducer, Backing Vocals, Piano, Keyboards – Dennis Ross IIIStrings [Additional] – Rob MathesWritten-By – Adrian Johnson Ross*
|7||Someone Like You
Bass – Mark EganCello – Peter Wyrick, Roger ShellClarinet – Richardo Morales*Concertmaster – Eric WyrickPercussion – Bashiri JohnsonProducer – Jeff KievitProducer, Arranged By, Keyboards – Rob MathesProgrammed By – Jan FolksonViola – David Cercutti*, Richard BriceViolin – Joel Pitchon, Peter Winograd, Rick DolanWritten-By – Van Morrison
|8||The Easiest Thing
Backing Vocals – Angela Clemmons-Patrick, Jerry Barnes, Katreese Barnes, Sharon Bryant, Vanessa WilliamsBacking Vocals, Arranged By [Music], Keyboards, Twelve-String Guitar, Organ [Hammond B-3] – Rob MathesBass – Will LeeDrums – Shawn PeltonElectric Guitar – Marc ShulmanPercussion – Bashiri JohnsonProducer – Jeff KievitProgrammed By – Jan Folkson
Backing Vocals [Additonal] – Cindy Mizelle, LaJuan Carter*, Vanessa WilliamsDrum Programming – Trevor GaleProducer, Arranged By, Keyboards – Barry J. Eastmond*Programmed By [Synth] – Eric RehlWritten-By – Barry J. Eastmond*, Siedah Garrett
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Chuck KawalBacking Vocals – Cynthia JerniganKeyboards [Additional] – Lafayette CarthonProducer, Backing Vocals, Instruments, Written-By – R. KellyProgrammed By – Chris Brickley, Stephen George
|11||And If I Ever
Producer, Arranged By, Instruments – Jimmy Jam & Terry LewisWritten-By – James Harris III And Terry Lewis*
|12||Oh How The Years Go By
Accordion – Joe Miskulin*Backing Vocals, Choir – Ada Dyer, Audrey Wheeler, Cindy MizelleBass – Jimmy Lee Sloas*Choir – Billy Gaines, Cindy Richardson, Da'dra Greathouse, Denise Walls, Gary Pigg, George Pendergrass, Lisa Cochran, Michael Black, Michael Mellett, Robert Johnson*, Steve Crawford, Tabitha Fair, Tim Davis Conductor, Arranged By [Strings] – Ron Huff*Contractor [Choir], Choir – Chris Harris Contractor [Strings] – Carl GorodetzkyDrum Programming – Mark HammondDrums – Dan NeedhamGuitar – Jerry McPhersonOrgan [Hammond B-3] – Phil MadeiraProducer, Arranged By, Arranged By [Strings], Drum Programming, Piano, Programmed By [Synth] – Keith ThomasStrings – Nashville String Machine*Written-By – Simon Climie, Will Jennings
- Manufactured By – Mercury Records
- Marketed By – Mercury Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records
- Copyright (c) – Mercury Records
- Glass Mastered At – PMDC, USA
- Art Direction – Margery Greenspan
- Coordinator [Mercury A&R] – Leanne Drum
- Coordinator [Production] – Jill Dell'Abate (tracks: 8), Shaun Shankel (tracks: 1, 5, 12)
- Design – Jeffdidthis
- Engineer – Adam Kudzin (tracks: 3), Chris Brickley (tracks: 10), Mikael Ifverson* (tracks: 9), Paul Arnold (tracks: 4), Stan Wallace (tracks: 9), Stephen George (tracks: 10)
- Engineer [Additional] – Mick Guzauski (tracks: 8)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Casey Stone (tracks: 5), Greg Parker (tracks: 1, 5), J. Dibbs (tracks: 3), Jason Bacher (tracks: 10), Joe Lizzi (tracks: 7, 8), Marnie Riley (tracks: 8), Matt Curry (tracks: 8), Nick Brophy (tracks: 4), Pete Karam (tracks: 8), Ron Lowe (tracks: 10), Scott Ahaus (tracks: 12), Shawn McLean (tracks: 12), Trey Fratt (tracks: 10), Wade Thoren (tracks: 9)
- Executive-Producer – Bruce Carbone, John Dukakis, Qadree El-Amin, Vanessa Williams
- Management – John Dukakis, Qadree El-Amin, Southpaw Entertainment
- Mastered By – Herb Powers Jr.
- Mixed By – Bob Brockman* (tracks: 9), Bill Whittington (tracks: 1, 5, 12), John Gass* (tracks: 4), Mick Guzauski (tracks: 6, 8), R. Kelly (tracks: 10), Rich Travali (tracks: 3), Rob Eaton (tracks: 7), Stephen George (tracks: 10), Steve Hodge (tracks: 2, 11)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – J. Dibbs (tracks: 3), John Reigart III* (tracks: 9), Marnie Riley (tracks: 8), Ron Lowe (tracks: 10), Tom Bender (tracks: 8)
- Photography By – Kevyn Aucoin
- Recorded By – Bill Whittington (tracks: 1, 5, 12), Darin Prindle (tracks: 6), Dave Reitzas* (tracks: 6), Humberto Gatica (tracks: 6), Joe Alexander (tracks: 6), Ray Lubrana (tracks: 6), Rob Eaton (tracks: 6, 7, 8), Steve Hodge (tracks: 2, 11)
For Promotional Use Only - Not For Sale
℗© 1997 Mercury Records. Manufactured and Marketed by Mercury Records, a PolyGram company, 825 Eighth Ave., New York, New York 10019. Printed in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L007
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0343
- Matrix / Runout: 314 536 060-2 01%
|314 536 060-2||Vanessa Williams||Next (CD, Album)||Mercury||314 536 060-2||Canada||1997|
|536 060-4||Vanessa Williams||Next (Cass, Album)||Mercury||536 060-4||Thailand||1997|
|ISRC CN-A05-97-442-00/A.J6||Vanessa Williams||Next (CD, Album)||Mercury, PolyGram Far East, China Division||ISRC CN-A05-97-442-00/A.J6||China||1996|
|285941||Vanessa Williams||Next (Cass, Album)||Megastar||285941||Saudi Arabia||1997|
|314 536 060-2||Vanessa Williams||Next (CD, Album, Club)||Mercury||314 536 060-2||US||1997|