Stanley Clarke - Hideaway album FLAC
Album · 1986 · 10 Songs. Stanley Clarke & Herbie Hancock. 3. My Love, Her Inspiration.
Studio Album, released in 1986. Songs, Tracks Listing.
Composed By – Stanley ClarkeInstruments – Stanley ClarkePercussion – Gerry Brown. Bass Guitar, Acoustic Bass, Bass Guitar – Stanley ClarkeComposed By – Stevie WonderDrums, Percussion – Gerry BrownGuitar – Stanley JordanKeyboards – Alan Pasqua.
George Howard, Angela Bofill, Herbie Hancock, Stewart Copeland (with whom Clarke would soon form Animal Logic), the newly emerged Stanley Jordan, and bass colleague Alphonso Johnson are some of the more recognizable names on board, and Clarke mans all of the instruments himself on the drum computer-driven "When It's Cold Outside.
More albums from Stanley Clarke: Time Exposure by Stanley Clarke. Journey To Love by Stanley Clarke. Jazz Straight Up by Stanley Clarke. The Griffith Park Collection by Stanley Clarke. Let Me Know You by Stanley Clarke. The Griffith Park Collection 2 In Concert by Stanley Clarke. Echoes Of An Era 2 (The Concert) by Stanley Clarke. Stanley Clarke by Stanley Clarke.
This album has an average beat per minute of 127 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 92/205 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 97BPM, ends at 205BPM (+108), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Stanley Clarke.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Other [All Instruments] – Stanley ClarkePercussion – Gerry Brown
Bass Guitar, Acoustic Bass, Bass Guitar [Tenor Bass Guitar] – Stanley ClarkeDrums, Percussion – Gerry BrownGuitar – Stanley JordanKeyboards – Alan Pasqua
|A3||My Love, Her Inspiration
Bass Guitar – Alphonso JohnsonBass Guitar [Tenor Bass Guitar] – Stanley ClarkeDrums, Percussion – Rayford GriffinKeyboards – Alan Pasqua, Wayne LinseySaxophone – George Howard
|A4||Where Do We Go
Bass Guitar – Stanley ClarkeDrums – Tristan Imboden*Guitar – Paul Jackson Jr.Keyboards – Alan Pasqua, Pat Leonard*Koto – June KuramotoSaxophone – Gary HerbigVocals – Angela Bofill
|A5||The Boys Of Johnson Street
Bass Guitar [Tenor Bass Guitar] – Stanley ClarkeDrums, Percussion – Stewart CopelandKeyboards – Alan Pasqua, Herbie Hancock
Bass Guitar – Stanley ClarkeDrums, Percussion – Gerry BrownGuitar – Dann HuffKeyboards – Alan Pasqua, David Sancious
|B2||When It's Cold Outside
Other [All Instruments] – Stanley Clarke
|B3||Listen To The Beat Of Your Heart
Backing Vocals – Howard Hewett, Josie JamesBass Guitar [Tenor Bass Guitar] – Stanley ClarkeGuitar – Paul Jackson Jr.Keyboards – Alan Pasqua, Pat Leonard*Vocals – Bernard Jackson
Bass Guitar [Tenor Bass Guitar] – Stanley ClarkeDrums, Percussion – Rayford GriffinGuitar – Paul Jackson Jr.Keyboards – Alan Pasqua, Robert BrookinsSaxophone – George Howard
|B5||I'm Here To Stay
Backing Vocals – Howard Hewett, Josie JamesBass Guitar – Stanley ClarkeDrums, Percussion – John Robinson Keyboards – Alan Pasqua, Wayne LinseyVocals, Bass Guitar – Larry Graham
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – The Complex
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Master Control, Burbank
- Recorded At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Lighthouse Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Claire Fisher* (tracks: A2)
- Art Direction – Lane/Donald
- Engineer – Csaba Petocz
- Engineer [Additional] – Brian Reeves, Craig Burbidge, David Rudo, Paul Lanie*, Steve Hodge
- Executive-Producer – Erik Nuri
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Mick Guzauski (tracks: A5, B4)
- Photography By – John Divola
- Producer, Arranged By – Stanley Clarke
- Written-By – L. Graham* (tracks: B5), P. Henderson* (tracks: B3), P. Gurvitz* (tracks: B3), R. Brookins* (tracks: B4), S. Clarke* (tracks: A1, A3 to B2, B4, B5), S. Wonder* (tracks: A2)
NotesMade in England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Runout): EPC·26964·A1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Runout): EPC·26964·B1
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 281
|FE 40275, E 40275||Stanley Clarke||Hideaway (LP, Album)||Epic, Epic||FE 40275, E 40275||US||1986|
|32･8P-171||Stanley Clarke||Hideaway (CD, Album)||Epic||32･8P-171||Japan||1986|
|FE 40275||Stanley Clarke||Hideaway (LP, Album)||Epic||FE 40275||Canada||1986|
|EAS2487||Stanley Clarke||Hideaway (LP, Album, Promo, Smplr)||Epic||EAS2487||US||1986|
|EPC 26964||Stanley Clarke||Hideaway (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 26964||Europe||1986|