King Jammy - Waterhouse Dub album FLAC
Album · 2017 · 15 Songs. Waterhouse Dub King Jammy. King Jammy Presents New Sounds of Freedom. King Jammy's - Selector's Choice, Vol. 3. 2007. King Jammy's: Selector's Choice, Vol. 4.
Waterhouse Dub, 2017. Waterhouse Dub, 2017.
King Jammy - Lethal Dub 4:14. King Jammy - Revenge Attack 4:11. King Jammy - Captivity Dub 4:13. King Jammy - Kingdom of Jah Dub 2:58. King Jammy - Dubbing on the Riverside 4:12. King Jammy - Holy Mount Zion Dub 3:42. Read full description. See details and exclusions.
New sessions from the legendary dub producer King Jammy. Includes a fold out poster with an illustrated map of the Waterhouse section in Kingston, Jamaica where Jammy's recording studio and label is based. Returning to the ring with Waterhouse Dub, a brand new slab of megaton dub, King Jammy, the undisputed heavyweight champion of drum and bass draws for a crucial selection of his toughest rub-a-dub specials to deliver 15 mind-destroying dub knock-outs.
12" Vinyl UK. Greensleeves, VPGS70501. Returning to the ring with Waterhouse Dub, a brand new slab of megaton dub, King Jammy, the undisputed heavyweight champion of drum and bass draws for a crucial selection of his roughest and toughest rub-a-dub specials (Please Officer, Boom Shack A Lack, Jail House et. to deliver 15 mind-destroying dub knock-outs on ten selected tracks on.
|4||Kingdom Of Jah Dub||2:58|
|5||Dubbing On The Riverside||4:12|
|6||Holy Mount Zion Dub||3:42|
|7||Top Secret Dub||4:10|
|8||Super Power Dub||4:08|
|9||Red Square Dub||4:07|
|14||Jammys A Shine||4:35|
|15||Dub For Dave Hendley||3:43|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – VP Music Group, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – VP Music Group, Inc.
- Recorded At – Jammy's Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Jammy's Recording Studio
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- Manufactured By – VP Records
- Distributed By – VP Records
- Published By – Jam One Publishing
- Published By – Greensleeves Publishing Ltd.
- A&R, Coordinator [Project Co-ordination] – Chris O'Brien
- Design – Tony McDermott
- Engineer [Recording] – Baby G , Jam Two*, King Jammy, John John*
- Executive-Producer – Christopher Chin*
- Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Producer, Mixed By – King Jammy
- Written-By – L. James*
NotesIssued in a Digipak.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 54645 70502 8
- Label Code: LC 05923
|VPGSRL7050||King Jammy||Waterhouse Dub (LP, Album)||VP Records, Greensleeves Records, Jammy's Records||VPGSRL7050||US||2017|