Graveyard - Innocence & Decadence album FLAC
About Innocence & Decadence. This is the first album recorded with new bass-guitarist and co-founder Truls Mörck (formerly the band’s guitar player, but replaced by current guitarist/singer Jonatan Larocca-Ramm during the recording session of the debut album ‘Graveyard’), after the departure of co-founder Rikard Edlund. 363 days after the release of this album, on the 23th of september 2016, the band announced they broke up due to All so classic reasons.
Innocence & Decadence (Graveyard album). Innocence & Decadence is the fourth and the last full-length studio album by Swedish hard rock band Graveyard. It was released on 25 September 2015. Magnetic Shunk" – 3:02. The Apple & The Tree" – 3:04. Never Theirs to Sell" – 2:15. Can't Walk Out" – 5:43.
A big round of applaudes for the one and only Rikard Edlund - who will be forever known as a vital force behind what was, is and ever to be known as Graveyard. Matrix, Runout (Runout A-Side, etched): NB 3564-1 BF01215-01 A1 KR. Matrix, Runout (Runout B-Side, etched): NB 3564-1 BF01215-01 B1 KR.
Graveyard - innocence and decadence - CD. Track Listings. Graveyard reignites this fire by putting out spectacular albums and Innocence & Decadence in no exception. From bluesy hard hitting songs to smooth easy going ones, this album is a must for any fan of rock. If only music like this was king once again.
Innocence & Decadence (2015) by Graveyard. Labels: Nuclear Blast. Genres: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal Members: Joakim Nilsson, Jonatan Larocca-Ramm, Truls Mörck, Axel Sjöberg.
Band Name Graveyard (SWE). Album Name Innocence & Decadence. Released date 25 September 2015. Labels Nuclear Blast. Recorded at Atlantis Studios. Music StyleHard Rock. Members owning this album20.
Graveyard – Innocence & Decadence. on September 23, 2015, 12:00am. Where you might feel like you’ve gotten a pretty good grasp of their sound after The Apple & the Tree, the album’s second song, you might be tempted to leave, especially because the next one sounds like all the energy in the room has been extinguished. Stick around, though, because the sleeper ballad Exit 97 is the best track Innocence & Decadence has to offer. Nilsson’s mournful vocals sulk through a damp and steady rainfall of snares and hi-hats before organ greets his misery and gets him swinging from lampposts like some nihilistic Gene Kelly
Innocence and Decadence is the fourth studio album by the hard rock Swedish band, Graveyard. I am realizing more and more now how great of a band they actually are. The roots of their influences can be heard in Dire Straits, Cream, Blue Oyster Cult, Led Zeppelin, and many more. But they are not only great because of their influences, it is how they execute their music. In Graveyard, you can find more than just track after track of rock revival. The album kicks off with Magnetic Shunk. An in your face track that grabs your attention and lets you know a little of what they have in store but at the same time not all too revealing. The riff on this track and on most of the tracks across the album give off such a nostalgic feel of late 60s and early 70s rock. But, after the opener follows The Apple & the Tree. For sure, one of the strongest tracks on the album, giving a LZ/Hendrix feel.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||The Apple & The Tree|
|A4||Never Theirs To Sell|
|A5||Can't Walk Out|
|A6||Too Much Is Not Enough
Backing Vocals – Melinda De Lange, Sabrina Ddumba*
|B1||From A Hole In The Wall
Vocals – Truls Mörck
|B2||Cause & Defect|
|B4||Far Too Close
Vocals – Jonathan LaRocca Ramm*
|B5||Stay For A Song|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nuclear Blast Records
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Blast Records
- Recorded At – Atlantis Studio
- Recorded At – Hammarby Studio
- Mixed At – Hammarby Studio
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Artwork – Ulf Lundén
- Bass, Vibraphone – Truls Mörck
- Booking [European Booking By] – Tobbe Lorentz
- Booking [North American Booking By] – Anthony Paolercio
- Booking [Scandinavian Booking By] – Jesper Olsson
- Crew [Working As The Roadcrew] – David Kristersson, Erik Sjöberg Ridderström, John Rönneklev, Ronnie Källback
- Design [Graphic Design] – Jan Ölmeskog
- Drums, Percussion – Axel Sjöberg
- Engineer – Janne Hansson
- Guitar – Jonathan LaRocca Ramm*
- Lacquer Cut By – KR
- Management – Magnus Larnhed
- Mastered By – Björn Engelmann
- Music By, Lyrics By – Graveyard
- Organ, Piano, Backing Vocals – Johan Lindström
- Other [Lending Of Amps And Guitars] – Pelle Almqvist
- Other [Lending Of One Fender Bass] – Kenny Håkansson
- Other [Lending Of The Flip Tops] – Johan Gustafsson, Kalle Gustafsson Jerneholm, Peter Forss
- Other [Studio Logistics, Soul And Providing Of A Gong] – Daniel Haeggström
- Producer – Graveyard , Johan Lindström
- Recorded By [Additional Recordings By], Mixed By – Johan Lindström
- Technician [Tape Opp], Engineer [Assistant Mixing Engineering], Mixed By [Assistant Mixing Engineering] – Anton Sundell
- Vocals, Guitar – Joakim Nilsson
NotesLimited to 300 copies.
"Recorded at Atlantis Studio, Stockholm, during 14 days early 2015.
Additional recordings by Johan Lindström at Hammarby Studios."
"Management by Magnus Larnhed at Citybird.
Scandinavian booking by Jesper Olsson at Live Nation, Stockholm.
European booking by Tobbe Lorentz at The Agency Group, Malmö.
North American booking by Anthony Paolercio at The Agency Group, New York."
"A big round of applaudes for the one and only Rikard Edlund - who will be forever known as a vital force
behind what was, is and ever to be known as Graveyard."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 27361 35641 5
- Barcode (back sticker): 7 27361 35652 1
- Label Code: LC 07027
|EKO 166, 060254743584||Graveyard||Innocence & Decadence (CD, Album)||Stranded Rekords, Universal Music||EKO 166, 060254743584||Sweden||2015|
|NB 3564-1, 27361 35641||Graveyard||Innocence & Decadence (LP, Album, Ltd, Spl)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 3564-1, 27361 35641||Europe||2015|
|NB 3564-0, 27361 35640||Graveyard||Innocence & Decadence (CD, Album, Ltd, Gat)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 3564-0, 27361 35640||Europe||2015|
|NB 3564-1, 27361 35641||Graveyard||Innocence & Decadence (LP, Album, Ltd, Bi-)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 3564-1, 27361 35641||Germany||2015|
|EKO 166, 060254743586||Graveyard||Innocence & Decadence (LP, Album, Ltd, Gre)||Stranded Rekords, Universal Music||EKO 166, 060254743586||Sweden||2015|