Garland Jeffreys - One-Eyed Jack album FLAC
Redirected from One-Eyed Jack (Garland Jeffreys album)). One-Eyed Jack is Garland Jeffreys' fourth solo album. It was released in 1978 on A&M Records. It was recorded at Atlantic Studios, New York City and produced by Jeffreys and David Spinozza. here comes the One-Eyed Jack, Sometimes white and sometimes black". All tracks composed by Garland Jeffreys; except where indicated.
Listen to One-Eyed Jack from Garland Jeffreys's Matador And More. for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Garland Jeffreys (born 29 June 1943 in Brooklyn, New York) is an American singer, songwriter and guitarist. His music is a mix of rock 'n' roll, reggae, blues, soul and even hip-hop.
She Didn't Lie, 03:24. Keep On Trying, 03:29.
Album · 1978 · 10 Songs. One-Eyed Jack Garland Jeffreys.
One-Eyed Jack is Garland Jeffreys' fourth solo album. It was released in 1978 on A&M Records, it was recorded at Atlantic Studios, New York City and produced by Jeffreys and David Spinozza. Scream in the Night". No Woman No Cry" (Vincent Ford, Bob Marley).
One-eyed jack is a playing card in a standard deck of cards. One-eyed jack may also refer to: One-Eyed Jacks, a 1961 Western film directed by Marlon Brando. Alone in the Dark: One-Eyed Jack's Revenge, the 1993 sequel to the video game Alone in the Dark. One Eyed Jacks (Twin Peaks), a brothel on the show Twin Peaks. One Eyed Jacks (album), a 1984 album by Spear of Destiny. One-Eyed Jack (album), a 1978 album by Garland Jeffreys. One-Eyed Jack, a 1970s British comic strip.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||She Didn't Lie||3:25|
|A2||Keep On Trying||3:14|
|A5||One Eyed Jack||5:01|
|B1||Scream In The Night||3:50|
|B2||No Woman, No Cry
Written-By – Vincent Ford
|B3||Oh My Soul||4:03|
|B5||Been There And Back||4:24|
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone [Solo] – David Sanborn
- Arranged By – Alan Freedman
- Art Direction – Roland Young
- Bass – Anthony Jackson
- Congas, Percussion – Ralph MacDonald
- Creative Director – Carole Langer
- Design – Chuck Beeson
- Drum – Winston Grennan
- Drums – Rick Shlosser
- Drums, Timbales, Percussion – Steve Gadd
- Electric Guitar – Andy Cherna
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Slide Guitar, Electric Guitar [Solos], Piano, Arranged By – David Spinozza
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Slide Guitar, Harmonica [Solo] – Hugh McCracken
- Electric Guitar, Lead Guitar [Solo] – Jeff Mironov
- Electric Piano, Piano, Organ – Don Grolnick
- Engineer [Assistant] – Iron Mike O'Reilly*
- Guitar, Vocals, Percussion, Written-By, Arranged By – Garland Jeffreys
- Horns [Additional], Baritone Saxophone – Lou Delgato*
- Horns [Additional], Tenor Saxophone – George Young
- Horns [Additional], Trumpet – Alan Rubin, Marvin Stamm
- Organ – Rob Mounsey
- Photography [Cover] – Bob Richardson
- Piano, Clavinet – Dr. John
- Producer – David Spinozza, Garland Jeffreys
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Lew Hahn
- Synth [Mini-Moog], Synthesizer [Strings] – Richard Trifan
- Tenor Saxophone, Saxophone [Solos] – Michael Brecker
- Trumpet, Trumpet [Solos] – Randy Brecker
- Vocals – David Lasley, Diana Grasselli*, Diva Gray, Luther Vandross, Phoebe Snow
NotesLabel variation from Garland Jeffreys - One-Eyed Jack.
In Memory of my childhood Idol, Jackie Robinson
"Here comes the One-Eyed Jack Sometimes White and sometimes Black"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): SP-5099
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): SP-5100
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout (Etched)): A&MSP5099-M1 — △23040
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout (Etched)): A&MSP5100-M1 — △23040-X
|SP-4681||Garland Jeffreys||One-Eyed Jack (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-4681||US||1978|
|D32Y3573||Garland Jeffreys||One-Eyed Jack (CD, Album)||A&M Records||D32Y3573||Japan||1987|
|SP-4681||Garland Jeffreys||One-Eyed Jack (LP, Album, Promo)||A&M Records||SP-4681||US||1978|
|CS-4681||Garland Jeffreys||One-Eyed Jack (Cass, Album)||A&M Records||CS-4681||US||1978|
|SP-4681||Garland Jeffreys||One-Eyed Jack (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-4681||Canada||1978|